Grays Beadbi Protest, Sikh Tv Channels & Leaders

Pyara

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Please find below a scanned version of the letter (2 Pages) sent to the committee of Grays Gurdwara (Sikh Temple) along with copies of the Akal Takht Hukumnama of 1998 and Sandesh of 2006.

Unfortunatley this letter is not valid and the Committee can ignore it, as there is no address for the Satkar Committee ( an e-mail address is not really valid, without an postal address) and there is no offical Signature at the bottom of the letter.

If this letter can be re-sent with the above missing details and also state that there are members of the Satkar Committee, who also reside in the Grays area and attend the Gurdwara, this would put the Gray's committee in a dilemma, if there is any breach of 'peace'. Also suggest that a copy of this letter is sent to the Charity Commission.

The Satkaar Committee is representative of any right-minded Panthic GurSikh who abides by the Hukumnamas and Sandesh of Akal Takhath Sahib Ji and Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

How many addresses are need on there? The committee have been given the opportunity to meet the Satkaar committee's members in person at 2pm on Saturday 16 October. How much more transparency do they want?

Its great to know Sikh Jathebandis continue to ignore Sikh issues! If they are not gonna stand for Sikh Issues then what are they there for? Sikh Federation office is in Southampton and thats where my favourite Gurdwara does greasy fry ups for breakfast!

Shame on you jathebandis. I shiver to think what will happen in a Sikh Federation run Khalistan. It will be worst than Badal Raj!! Guys say big things on TV but thats all it its - BIG WORDS!

Its great to know Sikh Jathebandis continue to ignore Sikh issues! If they are not gonna stand for Sikh Issues then what are they there for? Sikh Federation office is in Southampton and thats where my favourite Gurdwara does greasy fry ups for breakfast!

Shame on you jathebandis. I shiver to think what will happen in a Sikh Federation run Khalistan. It will be worst than Badal Raj!! Guys say big things on TV but thats all it its - BIG WORDS!

I believe the Sikh Federation mukhi Amrik Singh Gill has been approached specifically about the Grays issue but gave a non response.

I also know that every attempt has been made to track down and contact this elusive National Committee Uk which is portrayed on the Sikh Channel as being the bees knees to all our issues.

So in the event of a big massive non-response from all the public faces who have self proclaimed themselves as voices of the panth in the Sikh media, we clearly see the dire need for a group of panthic minded Sikhs to form under banner of a Satkaar committee.....

Did anyone call all jathabandia mukhis? I would say call them and ask for their input, advice and help. I would prefer a person who has a bit of background connection with punjab should call them as they tend to connect more easily wid jathedars of various jathabandi..

Post their responses online for sangat to see how strong they stay on their given words etc...

Did anyone call all jathabandia mukhis? I would say call them and ask for their input, advice and help. I would prefer a person who has a bit of background connection with punjab should call them as they tend to connect more easily wid jathedars of various jathabandi..

Post their responses online for sangat to see how strong they stay on their given words etc...

Sri Akal Takht Sahib and SGPC are all aware of Grays. They have the details as it was requested. All that is needed to get this going is the influential Sikh leaders in the UK need to endorse the situation so that Akal Takht Sahib get moving.

Letters were sent out to all the Sikh Jathebhandis in the UK (Dharmic and Political) with all the details of the situation, the response of Akal Takht Sahib and the contact details of Akal Takht Sahib (including the direct fax and tel numbers to the administration office, Jathedar Ji and Punj Singh Sahibaan). The Sikh media discussed the Grays issue (Des Pardes, Punjab Times, Panthic Weekly carried articles) and Sikh Channel did a bland live show about Party Halls.

I still fail to see why UK Sikh leaders expect an "invitiation" to deal with the issue and choose to ignore it. The ground work has already been done by the naujwaan, all the leaders have to do is step in and "lead" and they can even take all the glory for it!!

WE ARE ALL WRONG.

we must be, not only us even sukha singh mehtab singh was wrong, Lakhsman singh and the sangat with him where wrong who went to free Nankana sahib, Jaitoo da morch was wrong,

Guys lets go home AND take it easy... i am sure the leadership of SIKH FED, British sikh council, Nishkam, AKJ are all sleeping with a clear conscience at night, while full on, booze, meat, Tobacco and other

drugs arebeing consumed in sikh Gurughar, Cigarett buds in the langar halls, bones from meat in the kitchen sink, snorting class a drugs in the gurughar toilets.... its all good guys... I am sure Guru Granth

sahib ji will forget and forgive SIKH FED, British sikh council, Nishkam, AKJ leadership, they have more important things to deal with then the Beadbdi of the guru.. WELL DONE and keep up the good work.

SIKH FED, British sikh council, Nishkam, AKJ = JUST BIG NAMES WITHOUT ANY SPIRIT.... THANK YOU FOR UR EXSISTANCE.