Why Can'T My Life Be Simpler And Peaceful ?

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Regular Satsangat eradicates all this.

I have had childhood problems . I feel very insecure , bewildered and confused . Due to stress and depression , I got wrinke and dot marks on my face also

Crying is not a bad thing, it's just way of expressing our emotions. Everyone does it in their own way, some cry, some yell, some paint, some write, some lift weights....etc. If crying is your way of letting go of your emotions, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I would say do it more often!

Nature has given us all the tools we need to deal with anything and everything it throws at us. It's a matter of recognizing the problem, searching for the solution and implementing it. Sadly though, most of us stop after recognizing the problem only...which leads to more misery.

Crying is not a bad thing, it's just way of expressing our emotions. Everyone does it in their own way, some cry, some yell, some paint, some write, some lift weights....etc. If crying is your way of letting go of your emotions, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I would say do it more often!

Above is true.. Change your habits... change your routine or friends or your style,your routine. Wake up @ 5am and your whole day attitude will be different and positive!!! The most important change that u can bring your life to upper level from all these dukh is to rely on waheguru ji. In practical means, do paat simran (read english translation), go and visit sikh historical place or something.. Keep connection with waheguru ji..

Pyare Sarabjeetsingh ji please take my advice as a friend you need to speak with your doctor just incase there is a chemical imbalance in your body. Last year I would feel very anxious, get very emotional either angry or sad and sweat profusely. It turned out I had an over active thyroid. As it was diagnosed early the medicine worked and now I am tablet free. I thank Waheguru that I now have peace as before I would always pray but feel alone it was only until my body was cured that my mind could focus on Gurbani.

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Pyare Sarabjeetsingh ji please take my advice as a friend you need to speak with your doctor just incase there is a chemical imbalance in your body. Last year I would feel very anxious, get very emotional either angry or sad and sweat profusely. It turned out I had an over active thyroid. As it was diagnosed early the medicine worked and now I am tablet free. I thank Waheguru that I now have peace as before I would always pray but feel alone it was only until my body was cured that my mind could focus on Gurbani.

ok

WJKK WJKF

Channell all your feelings towards SGGS at your local Gurdwara try and make a habit or daily or every other day visit. Do joraa de seva while you're there it works wonders.

3 things are of real important once in this kind of rut:

1. mental - meditation, naam simran increase your time as much as possible

2. Physical - exercise - in any form especially of a cardio nature , the endorphins alone produced by waheguru will make you feel positive and vibrant.

3. spiritual reading of a hgher nature than any human- well SGGS is plenty to read , doesn't matter if you don't understand it, just start listening or reading with love, understanding , vichaar comes later, however once can do that daily even better.

Guest SarabjeetSingh

WJKK WJKF

Channell all your feelings towards SGGS at your local Gurdwara try and make a habit or daily or every other day visit. Do joraa de seva while you're there it works wonders.

3 things are of real important once in this kind of rut:

1. mental - meditation, naam simran increase your time as much as possible

2. Physical - exercise - in any form especially of a cardio nature , the endorphins alone produced by waheguru will make you feel positive and vibrant.

3. spiritual reading of a hgher nature than any human- well SGGS is plenty to read , doesn't matter if you don't understand it, just start listening or reading with love, understanding , vichaar comes later, however once can do that daily even better.

I started a sehaj paath . Haven't done for quite a while now . After I finish exams , I am gonna continue .