Queue Systems In Gurdwara

MentalSingh

Okay so guess I won;t be getting many z's tonight. No I will not contact a sant, you're the one with the serving problem so you have the honour

You brought up the Sant bit, and now you want others to do work that has already been done. Sants agree with Guru's way. It's that simple. Again for the third time it does not take a Sant to figure this out.

Paranoid because you went on about 'next you'll be saying this, next you'll be saying that' when I most certainly will not.

What's stopping you from not saying it, when you already don't go with Guru's way on the langar practices.

I still don't agree with you and never will but I'll always love the guru and nothing you say will ever change that. But I'm actually very tired of talking to you now so go make the change you want to see in gurdwarras instead of talking to me about it okay.

Goodbye, rab rakh.

You won't agree with me! When did i voice my opinion. I present the Guru's way and you got mad and started slandering the Guru's way. Your love for Guru Sahib is your business and your words for his respect speaks for everything your about.

this is ridiculous.

i cant believe you lot are arguing about the way in which langar is served!?! grow up, the reason queues are used are because they are the most efficient way of providing everyone with langar. if you have a serious issue about this, then take it up with a higher authority, posting on sikhsangat is hardly going to change the way that the majority of the gurdwareh around the world are run...

The Gurdwara is not a business, where effeciency is the aim. The aim is to instill Sikh values in people. The issue here is that people can't see how broken the queue system is. How blind people are to this reality, or purposely push the queue system because it's against Guru's way. For the latter people, they don't care what system is in the langar hall, as long as it's against Guru Sahib's way they are happy with it. Whitehorse and whyhellothere are these latter people on this site.

When I started this topic I just wanted to get a consensus of how many people supported the queue system. The only places I can think where is langar is served in the traditional manner is-

Guru Nanak Nishkam Jatha

Ramgarhia Sikh Temple - Graham st

Any others anyone know of ? I dont think people will switch back now. A generation has been brought up on the queue system and they do not know any better.

You brought up the Sant bit, and now you want others to do work that has already been done. Sants agree with Guru's way. It's that simple. Again for the third time it does not take a Sant to figure this out.

What's stopping you from not saying it, when you already don't go with Guru's way on the langar practices.

You won't agree with me! When did i voice my opinion. I present the Guru's way and you got mad and started slandering the Guru's way. Your love for Guru Sahib is your business and your words for his respect speaks for everything your about.

Whatever mate, I've said what I had to say, goodbye.