If A Sikh Cuts His Hair,He/She No Longer Remains A Sikh

SikhWorldTv

If he is dividing the monas from the community then they should be inspired to follow rehit by this action if they want to be sons and daughters of Guru Gobind SIngh not offended by the admin. it is a perfectly valid point that if you break Sikh rehit you have broken the bond between yourself and the guru and so are no longer his student or Sikh.

When your brother falls do you not help them up? When they fail do you not give them encouragement to do better?

We need to stop alienating our own brothers & sisters. Lack of knowledge may be high amongst Sikhs but alienation is what drives them further away.

Guest SikhWalaMunda

great, an elitist system fo them and us, them meaning mona's and us being sardars, i thought sikhism was about equality and not being judgmental. I am a mona and i find it laugable how i get judged. Dont judge me, try and educate me. We need to stick together not cause divisions, we need to help each other nt look down on others and dismiss one as a sikh and another as a non sikh.

just a though, a sikh that keeps his kesh but drinks, smokes, sleeps around is closer to guru then a sikh who has cut his hair but is tee-total, works hard and looks after his family?

Admin Note: You can argue all you want, you can put any number of excuses that exist under the sky, you can highlight all the amazing good deeds that several monnay do today and then highlight some disgusting things some so-called Amritdharis do. You can do all that to try to prove your point, to justify your actions, and to feel good about yourself that you are not wrong. Well guess what, any of the above that you do doesn't change the fact that kesh is Guru di mohar. Accept it or not, but you got to live with it. If you say you are trying to keep kesh, you are most welcome here to try and be inspired from other fellow Sikhs. If all you want to do is pinpoint and judge others only to justify your unSikh lifestyle, then please click on that "X" shaped red square at the top right hand corner of this browser.