Inder Ghagga Thrashed In Patiala

Mehtab Singh

eh banda kenda si ki Pancham Pita thathee thavee te behosh hoge honay...eh banda kenda si ki Pehle Patshah ne Makkay ch maas khada hona...eh banda kenda si ki naam simran ek gorakh dhandha hai...eh banda kenda si ki rom rom vicho simran nahi ho sakda...eh banda Baba Thakur Singh Jee nu jhoothhaa kenda si...hunn peya lammaa nakk bhannvaa ke khoon-o-khoon hokay...aayaa suwaad?!?!?!?!?!

72130_1657402672201_1151146618_1884473_3155004_n.jpg

GHAGGA Thokya Singha ne Patiale .....

Inder Ghagga, the fake and guru nindak missionary was thrashed by two singhs in their teens at his residence in Patiala.

Some GurSikhs may be of the opinion that assaulting an old/unarmed man is no mardaangi. Indeed, it is not, but here is what I feel...indira gandhi was old when she was sent to hell and was parceled there by her own bodyguards...general dyer was old when shaheed udham singh assassinated him...beant sio was old when bhai dilawar singh babbar sorted him out...general vaidya was old when sukha jinda ended his story...old age is no excuse or justification for letting someone get away when they are evil people...this dude was fortunate he just has an injured nose...the people mentioned above attacked us from outside...those like him are worse as they're doing a similar damage from within...

Just my thoughts...please forgive ignorance and arrogance

Though i don't approve violence but what happened to ghagga was bound to happen sooner or later as he preached anti-sikh materials around the globe. When one is responsible for spreading false statements/rumors, showing no respect and hurting religious sentiments of 25+ Million sikhs then no country or law officials can guarantee the safety of anything.. This is the case of Millions against one.

Chardikala Singho!

This guy brought the violence straight to his face and Singhs took him up for his challenge. This man has said himself he would not make false stories up about the Gurus and then spread them(there is a video of this). But I guess he didn't stick to his word and got a bloody face.

Thanks for making my day Mehtab Singh ji. Keep us posted on what happens next.

I don't agree with this, the guy had a difference in opinion that may be considered blasphemy by some, just as some jathas differ in opinion. He has and could again be outdone in debates e.g the debate that took place with Singhs from Tapoban.

Be sure that he will be playing the role of the innocent victim and i wouldn't be surprised if more people jump on his bandwagon.

Yes. When scholars disrespect religious sentiments they should be beaten. Intellectual debate... thats for chumps.

No matter what the guy said... when you starting beating up scholars or people who say something different than you...

well... worked out well for the arab world didn't it?

Very very disappointing....

I don't agree with this, the guy had a difference in opinion that may be considered blasphemy by some, just as some jathas differ in opinion. He has and could again be outdone in debates e.g the debate that took place with Singhs from Tapoban.

Be sure that he will be playing the role of the innocent victim and i wouldn't be surprised if more people jump on his bandwagon.

It was not a difference of opinion, but a outright, lies made up by him, based on no facts and his total disregard for Sikhi.

If Sikhi was a politically motivated way of life then innocent vctims part would be addressed, but Sikhi is a SaintSoldier motivated way of life and this requires for Sikhs to act when all other means fail, like in this case.

Do I really have to bring up the case of the Masands where they did not listen to the teaching of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and what was there destiny. Freedom of speech comes with a price. Just like the Masands figured out.

Yes. When scholars disrespect religious sentiments they should be beaten. Intellectual debate... thats for chumps. Allah Akbar!

Calling this guy a scholar, HAHAHAHAHAAA

A three year old is a scholar then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only Five,

You are very dedicated to sikhi. I got no doubt about that. However, can you please tell me why this man could not have been debated? When you use physical violence on scholars you basically concede to the value of their argument. Its actually a benefit... when people preach stupid things you get the opportunity to address the argument and defeat it... thus increasing the validity of your argument.

Also, how do you thiink this looks to the outside world? If I knew nothing of sikhi... I would think it was no different than the mullahs...i mean they do this same stuff all the time for the same reasons you suggested.

Scholars have to be untouchable... if you beat men who speak differently... I mean come on. Ever heard of Gallileo...

PS

I am curious, what happened to massands?

Regardless to him spreading lies using krodh to attack an elderly person is not right. That's something a Gursikh would never do, such actions should be condemned at all times.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji taught us: "CHUNKAR AZ HAMA HEELTE DARGUZASHST, HALAL AST BURDAN SHAMHER DAST."(When all peaceful means of settlement are exhausted, IT IS JUSTIFIED TO TAKE UP THE SWORD (against tyranny for justice).

We represent Sikhi and the Gurus with our actions...starting from when Guru Nanak Dev Ji refused the janua brahmins have cast an evil eye upon Sikhs and spouted horrible things against Sikhi and yet krodh was never directed at such individuals. What changes things now? Kalyug...

Wales is right...