Inder Ghagga Thrashed In Patiala

Mehtab Singh

sikhs are a soft target and are being manipulated by the powers that be, The real reason for anti Sikh parchar is to get Sikhs to react get them hot headed so they make foolish moves, and then to the wider communities through media, make the community seem like wild Taliban, extremist, terrorist type people.

In olden days religious persecution was present and force was used to change religion of minorities or weak.

In present times dirty tactics are being used by hiring sell outs from sikhs to attack sikh scriptures in order to weaken

and finish sikh religion.It is a shame that a democracy is using these tactics on its minority.

What should sikhs do to blunt this attack on their existence?

At 1:20, guess who is sitting next to injured Ghagga. Surprise surprise!!!!

What is Darshan wearing - white clothes!

Didnt he declare in 2008 that until his death he is going to wear black clothes in protest against the Dasam Bani..

Bunch of liars, charlatans and hypocrites. They only know how to stir confusion and create rift.

As for Ghagga, he simply got what he has been asking for for so long now.

Darshan Lal didnt want to come to ghahgha wearing black clothes as gagha would have thought the devil has come to take him downunder. lol

Oh well, Gagha made a prediction about a few years ago - that if anyone attacks him, then blame damdamitaksaal mehta chowk - so i suppose the blame lies there now. lol.

I would have condemn this act if this was carried on abroad where there are hate crime laws and blasphemous laws implemented and enforced. But this occurred in India where one who has killed thousands of innocent people, burned holy books, raping nuns are still roaming around free so expecting any legal action towards verbal blasphemous statements towards religious scripture is like speaking to an dead horse.

Nevertheless, I really hope people who have punched him did so in last resort - after all lawful means have at least tried and also I hope India should enforce their already implemented rigid laws.

As painful it may sound, we don't live in monarch society so examples from monarch times cannot be applied during this time and age. It's best seek all lawful actions possible before raising an sword as guru maharaj antar jami already have stated in Zafarnama.

It's very interesting to see perception changes based on demographics and how each country law and enforcement structure - laws being enforced. From an outsider point of view, this act is definitely an assualt towards an old man but people living in india when they come across with this news, they find it quite comforting that somebody stood up did the seva as seeking an help of legal authority is like to throwing an stone on your foot.

Such people feel encouraged because people who are to look after sikh religious affairs

and guard sikh interests have not been able to punish these people in courts and set

an example for other slanderers.My pointer is towards SGPC.

In absence of suitable response from SGPC sangat is taking action on their own.

I would have condemn this act if this was carried on abroad where there are hate crime laws and blasphemous laws implemented and enforced. But this occurred in India where one who has killed thousands of innocent people, burned holy books, raping nuns are still roaming around free so expecting any legal action towards verbal blasphemous statements towards religious scripture is like speaking to an dead horse.

Singh, would it be really smart to put Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani to be judged by some western judge that has no clue or knows very little about Sikhi? Or to place before a judge that Inder Ghagga is making blasphemous remarks by saying Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj fainted sitting on a hot plate in the summer months of India? This is not an option to explore for the Khalsa Panth because more beadbi would take place and no judge of any country has the right to decide on what our Gurus did and wrote. The judge on Sikh affairs is Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji, which is represented by the Jathedars.

People in the past have made blasphemous remarks in Canada, UK, and USA has there been any case where the Panth took these nindaks to the state courts and then won?

Singh, would it be really smart to put Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani to be judged by some western judge that has no clue or knows very little about Sikhi? Or to place before a judge that Inder Ghagga is making blasphemous remarks by saying Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj fainted sitting on a hot plate in the summer months of India? This is not an option to explore for the Khalsa Panth because more beadbi would take place and no judge of any country has the right to decide on what our Gurus did and wrote. The judge on Sikh affairs is Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji, which is represented by the Jathedars.

People in the past have made blasphemous remarks in Canada, UK, and USA has there been any case where the Panth took these nindaks to the state courts and then won?

That won't be needed. Edict/ Hakumnama from Sri Akaal Takth Sahib (Vatican of Sikhs) is more than enough to prove sentiments are hurt of sikh community by individuals making verbal blasphemous statements against sikh scriptures.

Classic example- study the case of fake guru narinder grewal.