Anti Sikh Propaganda At Spn

GPS

There is a site Sikh philosophy net. I have observed that the admin actively promotes anti sikh

propaganda on that site especially against Guru Gobind singh ji and his bani.They write that

only teachings compiled in SGGS are to be followed.In other words the owner discards sikh

rehat maryada and concept of Guru Panth.

They revive old threads and post old TV interviews of Ragi darshan deliberately to stir passions.

Any comments.

While reviving an old thread for the sake of propaganda , spnadmin writes

. The "Dasam Granth" as it is called did not exist before 1902.

Any person who has scant knowledge of sikhism know that it is white lie. I wonder

why these jokers are resorting to lies?

While reviving an old thread for the sake of propaganda , spnadmin writes

Any person who has scant knowledge of sikhism know that it is white lie. I wonder

why these jokers are resorting to lies?

GPS you seem to have some knowledge of Dasam Granth maybe you could list there claims and also refute them in a thread so people like me who have little knowledge can benefit from it.

GPS you seem to have some knowledge of Dasam Granth maybe you could list there claims and also refute them in a thread so people like me who have little knowledge can benefit from it.

All observant sikhs have knowledge about second most sacred sikh scripture. A lot of info is available these days on the net.

Please visit patshahi10.org for info.

I will request SPN aDMIN TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD and we will educate them how faulted their view point is about sikhism.

Here are two of the questions the creator(Aman 'Singh') of SPN has asked.

1. What makes you conclude that we need another book to expound and understand Our only Guru i.e. Guru Granth Sahib ji?

To be another book, he must first answer, which book do we have first to understand Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. I believe here, he is refering to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj as book. Not to get personal, but this shows how much recpect he has for Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, why would he have respect for Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj! Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj has many reference made to India's history, literature, Kings, etc, so if you try to read Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj on it's own and have no clue who Brahma was, what these Gods did, what is their history, the full message of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj is not attained(just try to read Sri Japji Sahib and person does not know what Guru Sahib is saying). Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj Bhai Sahib Gurdas ji's Vars provide us with information on establishing an understanding(they do more, but speaking in context with the ridicilous question asked) of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj.

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj is written to evoke warrior spirit, to understand how people negatively behave and how to deal with it, to share with us history, to give us a better understanding of human behavior in detailed stories, how to have warrior spirit, but to balance it with the Saint side. Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj is a total threat to those that want to decieve people in this world and take advantage of others. These people have realized that Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj gives the shakti to crush them in seconds.

2. Where in Dasam Granth it is stated that you need to read DG to understand the deeper meanings of Guru Granth Sahib?

Why does it need to be written in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj when Maharaj is not just for understanding Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. Aman 'Singh' knows that three Banis that are read in our nitnem and read when Amrit Sanchar is done are from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, but he ask a question that does not explain this. So in essence the question itself is not a valid question and only asked to confuse people.

And then he rants on about the Sodhak Committee Report. Here is the full report for those that want to read what really happened. Click on the link provided on that page.

http://www.sridasamgranth.com/#/sodhak-committee-report/4527711437

There is a note at the beginning of thread saying that views expressed by posters are theirs only and Admin of SPN does not endorse these

views. Then shamelessly Admin posts as a participant in the thread ridiculing sikh history and traditions.

They also bully, in a gang mentality, a person who is defending bani of Dasam Granth sahib.

Seriously...all you guys do is cry and complain all the time. Its their site, what does it matter to you? what are you gonna do about it? Just follow Sikhi the way YOU feel is right, and let others follow it however they feel is right. Freedom of speech buddy. Some of the guys on this site just waste their whole days being bitter and negative. Nobody is stopping you from reading the Pavittar Bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Trust me...i have been down the same path as you, and you wil eventually realize that you can't change everyone, and its best just to focus on yourself.

Since they claim to be sikhs and collect funds in the name of sikhi, it is imperative that they abide by sikh

traditions and scriptures.

Ridiculing scriptures of a religion is not freedom of speech. It is a criminal offence under section 295 and the owner

is an Indian. He should respect law.

Just been on SPn and I can see what you mean. They are a buch of jokers who are into Darshan Lall and praise sites like the Canada Singh Sabha, Dasam Granthexposed etc.

Rathan Ji , you are right they can do what they like it is their site, but it hurts when you see so much propoganda and the worry is that a casual observer will get pulled into this and think that what they say is the truth :sad:

Sorry if I do nindyia, but I noticed there is a guy on there called Randip Singh. Many years ago he was on the Sikh History site , now I noticed he is peddling his wares on the SPn site where he seems to have found his type of people. This guy is a one issue person, even now after all these years he still has a 'footer' on his profile regarding the meat issue, all he does is promote meat. If you look at his posts he says many derogatory things about singhSangat, saying it is full of fanatics and bullies and how it used to be such a good site. the guy is a total joke. Sorry for the nindiya but I needed to get that off my chest. :@

Bundha, I know what your talking about, when dealing with the person named Randip Singh from SPN. This guy is a total meat fanatic. I asked him to get in a debate with me on meat and I did not recieve one message from him on accepting the challenge. He promotes that one article, fools wrangle over meat and I have taken that poorly written article and exposed it for what it was. Till today he has no answer to his poorly written article. He's just a fanatic, with an axe to grind with Gursikhs.

And Rathan, SPN's true side is been shown so SIkhs can be aware of the propganada they spit there. It's like with everything else. Darshan Laal gets exposed on this site and Inder Ghagga, etc. Look up the threads on here about I.J Singh, which were started by me, his misintrepreation of Sikhi has also been exposed. These anti Sikh people, organisations, sites have to be brought to the Sikh sangats and others awareness. There is no need for you to get upset. As Sikhs its our duty to expose these Guru Nindaks. These Guru nindaks are using a worldwide source, where anyone can see what they write, and this is countered by show what they are truly up too. It's your choice if you want to take on this task, if not then don't complain when someone is doing something good.