Anti Sikh Propaganda At Spn

GPS

Why take advice from someone who is afraid to divulge their own identity? On spn it is not possible to prove a point in an adult manner the outcome of a debate is always off topic Ad Hominem or personal attacks. That is why this forum of SikhSangat is superior as a place for an honourable gentleman's debate whereas spn may aswell be a couple of youths swearing at each other in the playground. You want to discuss the topic? Discuss it here.

I agree with you on everything but one thing.

whereas spn may aswell be a couple of youths swearing at each other in the playground.

They are no youth. Tejwant 'singh', spnadmin(previiously went by add000002 and Narayanjot 'kaur'), Aman'singh', Randip 'singh', 'Gyani Jarnail 'singh'(doesn't deserve the name), are all above 50(maybe not Randip he's still training in being a Guru nindak he's in the 40s). These guys are all twisting Gurbani and sending the wrong message to rest of the cyberspace sangat. From time to time they get more Guru nindaks to come and slander Guru Sahib, but they are the major participants in this anti-sikhi agenda.

Better watch out these guys keep tabs on everyone. Speaking from experience here. They get paid for this stuff.

i'm using milder language than you. i'm just trying to say please stop insulting others. was thinking of joining this site but rather than learning anything all i'm seeing is nindya of other people. i cant imagine guru nanak dev ji speaking in such a way about people he didn't agree with.

best wishes

The fact you say i was thinking about joining this site......... means you're one of their(SPN) cronies. They thrive off getting more members and can't wait to see Sikh sangat be shut down or lose members. Take your masand luggage and hit the bricks pal.

but if you say guru granth is your guru then why are you have another guru/granth too? my ONLY guru is the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I do not need anything else so how am i a gurunindak? I am following the tenth masters orders directly, you are not

but if you say guru granth is your guru then why are you have another guru/granth too? my ONLY guru is the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I do not need anything else so how am i a gurunindak? I am following the tenth masters orders directly, you are not

Dasam Granth Ji has three banis from amrit sanchar, three banies from daily morning nitnmae, the beginning of ardaas that we recite twice daily also comes from here................. so you tell me so-much-guru-tha-piara do you beleive in the panj banies ? If not shut up and get lost, because you are no follower of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

so you tell me so-much-guru-tha-piara do you beleive in the panj banies ? If not shut up and get lost, because you are no follower of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

i represent only the guru granth sahib ji.

you invite people with another point of view to come and debate. when they say something that you dont like then rather than debating issues you become insulting and tell them to get lost. you cant stand to listen to another point of view and explain your side patiently as shown clearly by your language. guru nanak dev ji would never have spoken like that to the people who didnt agree with him. he was loving and patient in the way he spoke which is why so many people were drawn to him and listened to him. if you want people to debate and learn then you have to be welcoming and mature. why tell someone to come then tell them to get lost! that is not behaviour befitting a gursikh.

i rest my case

i represent only the guru granth sahib ji.

Then you are not a member of organized sikh faith. You are same as a Sindhi who believes

in sikhism but recognise only five Gurus of sikhs.They cut their hair and smoke.

You may be no different from them.

Sorry guest but the softly softly approach with you guys never works you peddle misguided propoganda.

I ask you again do you beleive in the panj banies ?

Sikhism is a soft target with a purpose to eliminate it from this earth by assimilation in Hinduism.

The goal is to marginalize khalsa and that will end sikhism.Hence the attack on bani of dasam pita.

These rogues are not well wishers of SGGS ji also.

To achieve that they have sikh agents who do dirty propaganda against their own scriptures.

They are traitors and should be treated as such.