Kac Calls For Statewide Bandh On Nov 3

Azaad

Representatives were there, as has been said before that was not a single jathebandi issue rather a sangat issue thus no Jathebandi took the lead, you want to hear the raw truth SP - Jawan?We need to sort out the big fish before we get to the small - root out the enemies within the Panth - but not just this, as long as our command and control centre our Sri Akal Takht Sahib is not liberated this qoum will get nowhere so you can take your 1 min elsewhere,it was only until a few years ago the Sikhs in the UK did not even know what the RSS was and thanks to the actions of a handful of groups alongside Dal Khalsa UK and Southall Youths we have now exposed the RSS for what they are in front of the World - and issue which even went up to the House of Lords and a meeting with Lord Patten - Anti Terror Legislator

Hang on 1 minute. Dal khalsa uk are always going on about we do this and that. we call for khalistan. who cares what you say! do something rather than talking about it! Where is dal khalsa in the uk when their is beadbi going on in gurdwareh in uk! First sort out the small things, then go to the big fish!!

They have presence on paper.Most of their press statements are tailor made and are at behest of their political masters in India.

They were creation of congress.

Yeah just as Shaheed Sant Bhindranwale was also a creation of congress as most liers claim

Let me refresh your memory. Although the idea of formation of the Dal Khalsa was mooted by Bhai Gajinder Singh but it was certainly endorsed and backed by renowned Sikh intellectual Sirdar Kapur Singh, Professor of Sikhism.

I guess Sirdar Kapur Singh was also a creation of congress

http://www.dalkhalsa.com/Archives/Letters/05_Dec_06.html

Dal Khalsa doesn't need a certificate from Badal to be called Panthic

Dal Khalsa overall has some good Singhs whom have spent time in prison or sacrificed a lot for the Sikh cause.

However, Southall Youth, Manmohan Singh is all talk, those whom are proactive do their sewa away from the spotlight, not by standing with 10 muslims shouting Takbir on the streets of London (just watch the youtube video and see how embarassing it is).

As for RSS, the Singhs in Punjab exposed the RSS and their stooges long before Dal Khalsa. They did so by going around USA/Canada/UK with detailed presentations on the topic. Not to mention that Dal Khalsa were so clued up on the RSS that Rulda Singh was pictured with Manmohan Singh?

Yeah just as Shaheed Sant Bhindranwale was also a creation of congress as most liers claim

Let me refresh your memory. Although the idea of formation of the Dal Khalsa was mooted by Bhai Gajinder Singh but it was certainly endorsed and backed by renowned Sikh intellectual Sirdar Kapur Singh, Professor of Sikhism.

I guess Sirdar Kapur Singh was also a creation of congress

http://www.dalkhalsa.../05_Dec_06.html

Dal Khalsa doesn't need a certificate from Badal to be called Panthic

I have talked to dal khalsa people right at top . I told them they write Dal khalsa with their name and why they align with

Dusht ragi darshan and denounce bani of Guru Gobind singh ji. He replied that dasam Granth is not written by Guru Gobind singh

ji.

This is their ideology.They take name of Sant Bhindrewale but are traitors of sikhs.