Kuriya Wearing Leggings, Skinny Jeans Etc!

Guest :kaur:

if the jeans are loose or regular fit then thats fine..but if its skin tight...then that unacceptable..as a brother to all my sikh sisters out there..i have to oppose that...once you start attempting to look attractive to the opposite sex...then you are promoting lustful toughts from our brothers and even worse..non sikhs...save your honour bibia!!...puraatan singhnia would never have tolderated this form you...especially those singhnia who jumped in wells to save their honour..instead now our sisters are displaying everything for our enemies...sad times!

_:kaur:_ you raise a very valid point, however as is obvious from those who choose to dress as you described there is no shame that they are disrespecting our father Guru Gobind Singh.

WHY.......because they are full of ego and think that they can and should modernise Sikhi. Also since they do what they do on public that they are not scared of anyone.

HOWEVER..........as Guru Sahib says Jhasa Bijey Thesa Hi Kai. If they are in the wrong they will soon learn.

I would rather not risk it and try to follow purtan asool that Guru Sahib have given us.

As to those girls who wanna be modern and cool I am sure that they def do not have a paka Amrit Vela and thier nitnem in very minimal. If it wasn't why would they have no shame?????

I look forward to the backlash which will be unleashed upon me.

Omg. So ur saying bibis should wear clothes of which were worn in the 50's

. Im sorry, but revealing is like low cut tops, really really skin tight tops, see through tops, short skirts, sleeveless tops, a short top with leggings. But we ain't talking about that, we are talking about jeans ( the most common form of trousers in societies today) and leggings under long tops. Everyones going a bit off topic. All u guys who are commenting , I'd love t o have a look at your wardrobe and see if ur clothes resemble those of the 50's lol. Look at the end of the day its personal choice , aslong as ur body is covered up I.e no leg showing etc

Are you talking to me?

I'm saying the opposite, what im saying is people can kick up a fuss about clothes all they want but what matters is if your insides are clean. You can wear skinny jeans, a salwar suit, old school amritdhari dress but if your insides are not pure, if the light of god is not shining within you and your love for god is not true it doesnt matter how you dress, you can't shift filth from within by focusing on the outside.

People should stop arguing about dress and become pure.

Haha girls who want to be modern apparantly don't have Pakka amritvela. And apparantly wearing jeans is dressing modern. Bhai sahib ji from ur post I assume u wear bana full time?! well that's gd. Guru jee has done kirpa on u! But yeah, we should just forget all about this now, everyone has different views, let's just concentrate on ourselves and do what we think is right.

Guest JASDEEP KAUR

Haha girls who want to be modern apparantly don't have Pakka amritvela. And apparantly wearing jeans is dressing modern. Bhai sahib ji from ur post I assume u wear bana full time?! well that's gd. Guru jee has done kirpa on u! But yeah, we should just forget all about this now, everyone has different views, let's just concentrate on ourselves and do what we think is right.

LMAO! got to admit, that was the funniest thing i heard today

LOLOLOL

Are you talking to me?

I'm saying the opposite, what im saying is people can kick up a fuss about clothes all they want but what matters is if your insides are clean. You can wear skinny jeans, a salwar suit, old school amritdhari dress but if your insides are not pure, if the light of god is not shining within you and your love for god is not true it doesnt matter how you dress, you can't shift filth from within by focusing on the outside.

People should stop arguing about dress and become pure.

A pure mind or a mind that is walking on the path of Gurmat does not wear clothing or act in the manner which goes against Guru Sahib. Wearing tight clothing, revealing clothing are acts that go against Guru Sahib's way. It's simple. Strip clubs, bars, clubs don't have girls walking around with all their body covered because it does not entice men and they won't get men in the doors, which means no money. it's not rocket science to figure this out.

If a woman wants to dress like a loose woman then she is going to get treated like a loose woman. She could have on a big dastaar, nice kirpan, and still dresses like a loose woman, then she'll be treated like a loose woman. The woman attracts what she wants in this manner. Same goes for men. No Amritdhari woman that is walking on the path of Gurmat will ever put herself in the position of having revealing clothing on.

It's surprising that a Sikh would even think for a second a Gursikh woman would put herself in that position.

Since everyone is being honest and having a good laugh. let me say something. You want to dress like a loose woman(sl*t, a prostitute) then expect guys to treat you that way and even approach you in that way. Then all they say is that girl was so damn easy man, anyone can get that. Even the guys that don't follow Sikhi have said why is a girl with a dastar on dressed like that. You looking for attention of your assests and you just got it. LOL

sisters you got to remember..the khalsa panth..is an army!!!...every army has regulations and code of conducts which need to be followed...it requires discipline...especially the khalsa fauj..which needs the most discipline of all...if you cant hack the rehat..why did you take amrit?....but ONly five is right...if you want to dress like sluts...then you will be treated like sluts....

Omg i don't get it, does wearing jeans make a person like a sl*t or prostitute? How does it? So what are u suggesting we wear, suits full time ? Were not living in India, so that can become hard , but those who do wear suits full time, that is excellent.

Guest iPhoneSingh

Request to bibian who wear daastar:

Please remove daastar if you indulge yourself totally in latest indecent fashion clothing or putting on makeups. Earn respect from guru sahib ji by wearing mature style clothing.

Same goes to modern wannabe rap style singhs. Pick up and put belt on ur pants as nobody interested seeing ur boxers or kaachera or buttocks !!!