Veggie Toasted Sandwich Filling Ideas

Guest Healthy Singh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Healthy Singh

hehehe I just read this post again, and at wat i wrote too, no offence u paaji, but its cheered me up, made me laugh today, sandwich hale banea ni??

Dnt wori panji ive made the sandwiches, we have lift off! lol, im just trying to think up of different recipes because eating the same thing over and over again can get boring.

Guest Healthy Singh

lolz oh noooooooo lift off hehehe sandwch hai ke helicopter.

lol! anyway ive decided that im gona use white bread because i like it brown is horrible! im gona use nandos medium hot peri peri sauce,veggie sausages, tomatoes and iceberg lettuce! it tastes very nice!.

Sangat can post their veggie recipes here if they want too. I think there shud be a section for veggie/vegan recipes so that the sangat doesnt need to search all over the internet for them. Just a thought that the mods could put in to action, it could be called the "Health" section etc.

The Best Sandwich Filling is!!!...

Cucumber with Butter/Margarine on Toasted Bread!

If you don't like the taste of that, then, you have no taste lol.

Its just soooo yummy.

(Sorry for the hyperness) :)

ewwwwwwwww lol! cant stand cucumber toasted/warm!

Guest Healthy Singh

wish i knew how to cook :(

I cant cook either so im teaching myself by learning recipes off the net and then trying in the kitchen! my mum thinks im mad and she goes i dont need to learn to cook as my wife will cook one day. However, i think thats the wrong attitude i wud like to cook for my wife one day too! so im learning how to cook different things...

lol....what a refreshing thread,

Try falafels (you can get em from any supermarket, very healthy and vegan friendly......guacomole, hummus, and salsa for toppings and sauces...

try cherry tomatoes, chopped peppers, radishes, spinich leaves (REALY GOOD FOR YOU) cucumber, stuff all that into a whole meal pitta bread and yum yum

tasty and healthy snakc and it will make a change from having toasted sandwiches all the time....

:-)