Help Cancel Tarlochan Dass'S (Son Of Darshan Dass) Programme In Wembley On Sunday 14 November 2010

JagtarSinghKhalsa

GPS,

I believe it essentially boils down to spirituality and that spirituality is the true path to the Almighty not 'religion'. All religions have the same ultimate aim at the end of the day - God and whether we recite Allah, Ram or Waheguru etc - we will all end up as one with our Supreme via a true spiritual path. Darshan das Ji's following includes Sikhs, hindus, Muslims and Christians who for there own reasons enjoy Darshan Das Ji's spiritual approach.

Darshan das Ji's teachings are in essence teaching me how to be a better spiritual human being to reach my spiritual goal. You may have a different thought on this but that doesn't make me right and you wrong and vice versa.

I don't want to upset or offend other members in this thread with my approach but feel that I have a right to defend my belief, just like others have done so.

The Almighty Nanak is the true Judge and I will leave it that.

Nanak naam Chardi kala Tere bhane sarbat da bhala

peace xxx

I think we should take a step back as we all know how it feels to have our Guru's insulted and mocked. I can 1000% guarantee what i have written above. I kindly request you to stop insulting Darshan Das Ji as it offends and upsets me. there is no need for you to feel offended as Darshan Das Ji NEVER said anything bad about Sikhi. if you can find written or video evidence that proofs otherwise, let's see it and why don't you PLEASE try and back up your claims from the past 25 + years.

so far we have only ever HEARD the 'wrong' Darshan Das Ji did via rumours. there is no single piece of evidence (not even a tiny drop) that backs the accusations made against Darshan Das Ji, and I have researched the internet a lot but never found any visual or audio proof provided by those against Darshan Das.

these are modern times people and it's not easy to hide anything anymore, as the internet can communicate any information in seconds ....but I ask you this...if your claims are true and Darshan Das is as evil as you say he is, we would have seen the truth come out eventually right? (leaks on the internet showing visual or audio evidence). it never has been shown because it has all been made up, false rumours. His sangat has grown because there is something true, honest and spiritual that no-one can deny. I guess some will see this and others won;t. that's totally fine but please don't come out with your 'i heard this and he did this' because it's boring now....the same 'accusations' for so many years...let's change the record and live and let live.

we are all humans with red blood flowing through our bodies. Ek Onkar, so please as children of God let's get on to make this world a better and more peaceful place to live in.

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Darshan Das was not a Guru. Though he claimed to be one You cannot compare him to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. He was a fake and he disrespected the Sikh Panth. Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj openly told the Muslims, jains, Hindus, etc they were practicing pointless rituals. Darshan Das should have done the same instead of hiding in his huts, preaching against Sikhi. Either way Sikhs found out about his slander and took care of him. Sikhs are not one to oppress anyone for their beliefs. If the persons beliefs slander or oppress another religion, including our own, then expect to be answered with strong written actions first and if they don't listen, then expect the sword. I have no problem showing the true color of Darshan Das. If your offended by it, then instead of lying on this site. Be truthful and why should i believe anything you write? Like you said don't believe everything you read.

SGGSJ is not just for the Sikhs to read and practice. Anyone can read it and enjoy the knowledge and lessons to be learnt in order lead a spiritually fulfilling life. Darshan Das Ji is not twisting anything, he simplifies it so that you can practically embed the teachings in your everday life. He teaches from the Geeta, teaches us lessons from the Bible and talks about some amazing stories from the Quaran. We don't have hindu's and muslim's opposing this practice as it's simply non offensive.

Do you know how naive and fooled you sound right now. If Darshan Das was a Guru, then he would not need Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj or the bible other religious text at all because God has already revealed the truth to him. Did Jesus Christ need any written material to teach his followers? He spoke what God revealed to his followers and did not refer to any text for knowledge. If Darshan Das was the Guru then he would have never refered to any written material and would have directly spoke to his followers.

Anyone can read Gurbani, but no one can disrepect it as your Darshan Das did.

You say Darshan Das Ji was 'punished' by the Khalsa. No, he was immorally killed because Man decided take matters into his own hands. There was no spiritual awakening rec'd by the cold blooded killers manjit and rajinder to carry out such an immoral task...it's not Khalsa, it's man who took it in his own hands to commit such an unforgivable act. You use the Khalsa as an excuse to glorify this act and make people believe that this was God's will. Sadly this isn't true and Nanak himself will punish those who slander his messangers.

That's true Khalsa did not punish him. But the Khalsa did send Darshan Das to be beating by the Jamdooth who take out the punishment ordered by the Dharm Raj. Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj is the true Guru and he would never let a soul slander Shabad Guru.

Army of god?? Please! Let's not be silly and refer to cold blooded killers as 'army of god'...like I said it's 'Man's' decision to pick up arms not God's will. Pls don't tarnish God's name in this way.

Only person tarnishing God's name is you, who bows to a fake Guru, who called himself a Guru of God.

GPS,

I believe it essentially boils down to spirituality and that spirituality is the true path to the Almighty not 'religion'. All religions have the same ultimate aim at the end of the day

Who told you that all religions have the same aim?

God and whether we recite Allah, Ram or Waheguru etc - we will all end up as one with our Supreme via a true spiritual path.

Show us where you are getting all this from?

Darshan das Ji's following includes Sikhs, hindus, Muslims and Christians who for there own reasons enjoy Darshan Das Ji's spiritual approach.

How can the above be? When Sikhs follow the Shabad Guru, and not Darshan Das. So they are the Sikh of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. Same goes with the rest, they follow their own teachings. What you meant to say is that Darshan Das created his own religion and naive people from Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, and Sikhi came to be followers of Darshan Das. So they are not Sikhs or Muslims, etc anymore, but are followers of Darshan Das.

Darshan das Ji's teachings are in essence teaching me how to be a better spiritual human being to reach my spiritual goal. You may have a different thought on this but that doesn't make me right and you wrong and vice versa.

Believe whatever you want. Sikhis won't knock them down, but we will call you out on your beliefs when you refer to our beliefs and lower them or slander them in any way. Which you did in this post so I took the opportunity to write on them.

I don't want to upset or offend other members in this thread with my approach but feel that I have a right to defend my belief, just like others have done so.

Defend all you like, but that won't get you anywhere, other than sent back to your cult, with a million doubts about your Darshan Das and current leader(s).

Darshan Das was not a Guru. Though he claimed to be one You cannot compare him to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. He was a fake and he disrespected the Sikh Panth. Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj openly told the Muslims, jains, Hindus, etc they were practicing pointless rituals. Darshan Das should have done the same instead of hiding in his huts, preaching against Sikhi. Either way Sikhs found out about his slander and took care of him. Sikhs are not one to oppress anyone for their beliefs. If the persons beliefs slander or oppress another religion, including our own, then expect to be answered with strong written actions first and if they don't listen, then expect the sword. I have no problem showing the true color of Darshan Das. If your offended by it, then instead of lying on this site. Be truthful and why should i believe anything you write? Like you said don't believe everything you read.

I would also like to see evidence that he classed himself an equal to Guru Nanak Dev Ji or Guru Granth Sahib Ji and evidence of the other things he was accused of. I have seen too many witch hunts in my time and have been hurt to see inncoent people slandered so I want to see evidence before I make a decision.

I'm sick of chinese whispers, where are the court cases, and the videos and actual witnesses?

Who told you that all religions have the same aim?

Lol the aim of all religions that believe in the true one god is to achieve union with him.

Dear only five,

no offence but your arguments are weak even though you have tried to thoroughly disect my posts above....I asked for evidence but nothing could be shown to back up your false claims as Sikhism was never slandered. 

You asked me above, where am I getting all this information from? Anything I have written is openly taught in Darshan Das Ji's spiritual discourses so not really top secret information. 

His followers are taught to be good humans. So if your Hindu be a good Hindu, if your Sikh be a good Sikh etc ... There is nothing wrong with Darshan Das Ji's approach which encourages us to live under one umbrella that is Humanity. 

I have no doubts in my heart or mind about my beliefs and neither am I niave. I am very content within my spiritual life and like I said the Almighty is the only One that can judge me.

Tanraj

I would also like to see evidence that he classed himself an equal to Guru Nanak Dev Ji or Guru Granth Sahib Ji and evidence of the other things he was accused of. I have seen too many witch hunts in my time and have been hurt to see inncoent people slandered so I want to see evidence before I make a decision.

I'm sick of chinese whispers, where are the court cases, and the videos and actual witnesses?

Do a search on it. This was happening in the end of 1970s to 80s, so its hard to get a video of it and verbal statements were enough back then.

Lol the aim of all religions that believe in the true one god is to achieve union with him.

Present the proof that they all lead to the uion of God. You should be laufhing at yourself, whose unable to present any valid point stating why.

Dear only five,

no offence but your arguments are weak even though you have tried to thoroughly disect my posts above....I asked for evidence but nothing could be shown to back up your false claims as Sikhism was never slandered.

You asked me above, where am I getting all this information from? Anything I have written is openly taught in Darshan Das Ji's spiritual discourses so not really top secret information.

Darshan Das also openly taught slander of Sikhi in is huts. So not really top secret information. You don't have the answers to my questions. Go run to your cult leaders, get the false answers and then come back here, so they can be sent back to them as dust.

His followers are taught to be good humans. So if your Hindu be a good Hindu, if your Sikh be a good Sikh etc ... There is nothing wrong with Darshan Das Ji's approach which encourages us to live under one umbrella that is Humanity.

The slander of Sikhi is what approach this cult took up.

I have no doubts in my heart or mind about my beliefs and neither am I niave. I am very content within my spiritual life and like I said the Almighty is the only One that can judge me.

Tanraj

Your almighty Darshan Das has been judged himself and is receiving his punishment, so how can he be the judge of humanity? Enjoy the rest of your day

Your almighty Darshan Das has been judged himself and is receiving his punishment, so how can he be the judge of humanity? Enjoy the rest of your day

You obv cannot read posts properly, he said only GOD can judge him. Alot of people have been wrongfully judged, our Gurus were judged by moghuls and killed, our sikhs were judged by Indira Gandhi and killed, sikhs judged guru Gobind Singh Ji and turned their backs on him. Witch hunts have existed since the dawn of humans and within the sikh community, sikhs have gone so far as to betray gods most holy creation, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji so do not try and back your argument with an example like this.

Do a search on it. This was happening in the end of 1970s to 80s, so its hard to get a video of it and verbal statements were enough back then.

I have done a search of it and have not found a single shred of evidence. Evidence is never hard to dig up, witnesses should still be available now, police or court statements, newspaper clippings, and I have not found a single copy on the net when there are clippings from the 30's still put online.

Now you are the one making slandering comments so make an effort to back up your points before making an accusation, if you can't do that then be quiet.

And no I'm laughing at you because a religion that actually believes in the one true god will understand that the aim is union ie. enlightenment. Belief in god is knowing his qualities and the only way to know this is through enlightenment. If a religion thinks gods just some guy chilling up in some upper realm and that the main purpose is to get to heaven they don't actually believe in god because thats not who he is. Enlightenment leads to true belief in god because only when we are enlightened only then do we truly know who god is. Therefore true belief can only come through enlightenment and the enlightened beings who have formed these truthful religions (many of which have been corrupted over time although the core remains the same, although a person who loves god will intuitively understand the true parts of these religions).

Thats why its so important to have an enlightened being, a guru or saint to teach as a person cannot believe of their own accord (unless they recieve guidance divinely.)