Help Cancel Tarlochan Dass'S (Son Of Darshan Dass) Programme In Wembley On Sunday 14 November 2010

JagtarSinghKhalsa

You obv cannot read posts properly, he said only GOD can judge him.

You obviously know nothing about Gurbani. Tanraj, refers to Darshan Das as his true Guru and follows his teachings. Tanraj say God can only judge me, which translates into whatever Darshan Das taught is true and his teachings are the judge of humanity. So this makes Darshan Das for Tanraj the Almighty. For that i said and will repeat for you: Your almighty Darshan Das has been judged himself and is receiving his punishment, so how can he be the judge of humanity?

Alot of people have been wrongfully judged, our Gurus were judged by moghuls and killed, our sikhs were judged by Indira Gandhi and killed, sikhs judged guru Gobind Singh Ji and turned their backs on him. Witch hunts have existed since the dawn of humans and within the sikh community, sikhs have gone so far as to betray gods most holy creation, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji so do not try and back your argument with an example like this.

Tell me how much Gurbani have you read in your life. The above tells me you have not even read Sri Japji Sahib ji and contemplated over it for one second. I have said before in my post that the Khalsa Panth SENT Darshan Das to be judged by Dharma Raj and he is recieving the punishment from the Jamdooth. The bullets in his body was the easy way out of his slander of Gurbani. The true punishment is recieved at the hands of the Jamdooth. Bhai Rajinder Singh and Bhai Manjit Singh are true Singhs for delivering a Guru ka nindak to his destiny. These angels of death did their job. These angels of death are glorified by the Khalsa Panth and always will be. Ignorant people like you will not change the Khalsa Panth's stand on this event. People like moghuls and indira Gandhi and Tanraj and yours judgements are worthless and don't count for anything.

I have done a search of it and have not found a single shred of evidence. Evidence is never hard to dig up, witnesses should still be available now, police or court statements, newspaper clippings, and I have not found a single copy on the net when there are clippings from the 30's still put online.

Then search harder for the court records of Darshan Das killing and why the two Singh delivered him to the Jamdooth.

Now you are the one making slandering comments so make an effort to back up your points before making an accusation, if you can't do that then be quiet.

Again your judgement amounts to nothing here. The Khalsa Panth is well aware of Darshan Das and his slander.

And no I'm laughing at you because a religion that actually believes in the one true god will understand that the aim is union ie. enlightenment.

Tanraj said all religions have the same ultimate aim. This is where this whole discussion started. And now your changing what was originally said to favor Tanraj. I asked him to show me proof that all religions have the same aim, but he has not provided anything. You his guardian angel have not even understood what he has said and then gone off to say the above. You blame others for not understanding post, but it's you who can't do the simple task.

Belief in god is knowing his qualities and the only way to know this is through enlightenment. If a religion thinks gods just some guy chilling up in some upper realm and that the main purpose is to get to heaven they don't actually believe in god because thats not who he is. Enlightenment leads to true belief in god because only when we are enlightened only then do we truly know who god is. Therefore true belief can only come through enlightenment and the enlightened beings who have formed these truthful religions (many of which have been corrupted over time although the core remains the same, although a person who loves god will intuitively understand the true parts of these religions).

Read Tanraj post again, where he say all religions have the same aim and then come back and write something. Hinduism aim is to take a person out of the cycle of birth and death, Islam aim is to take a person to Paradise, Christianity aim is to take a person to heaven, etc. None of them take you to Sri Waheguru ji They all take a person to a lower realm. The aim of every religions is different.

Thats why its so important to have an enlightened being, a guru or saint to teach as a person cannot believe of their own accord (unless they recieve guidance divinely.)

Darshan Das was no enlightened being.

He never called Dassan Das a guru:

 He called himself the true and last guru; - he never called himself a Guru (his followers have given him this title which simply translates as 'teacher'. also he NEVER claimed to be the last guru....this is utter rubbish. he made mockery of the Sikh Gurus and the great Shaheeds of the Khalsa Panth. - also untrue. Darshan Das Ji only ever spoke highly of the SGGSJ and other SIkh Guru's. He wasn't pro Khalistan however. He referred to himself has Guru Nanak Dev Ji. - also untrue. Darshan Das Ji claimed that Nanak is the true Guru and held a very very high respect for Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

 He sat higher than Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaaj, - NOT true no satkhar (respect) was given to Guru Maharaj, - also NOT true and he distorted Gurbani and made people believe that he was the true savior. - we believe that he was a messenger from God...he never claimed to be 'the true saviour' - seriously where do you get these stories from?

Now I've already said what I had to say if you can't back the claims you've made ie, tell the sangat where you got the proof that Darshan Das did these things other than from a game of chinese whispers then how can I listen to your claims? I have not followed Darshan Das but personal claims like these must be backed up, period otherwise they cannot be taken seriously. I'm not taking sides, I just don't listen to accusations which are not backed up.

In regards to religions, like ive already said, an enlightened being holds the knowledge of how to acheieve the same state they are in (As does one bestowed with divine knowledge of how to acheive enlightenment/ of god) . Why would he/she deny his followers that same knowledge or message portrayed by god in the religion they have made? That would not make sense.

An enlightened soul is an example to humanity and their teachings hold the key to enlightenment. Read up on hinduism, christianity and Islam and Buddhism abit more. Understand what enlightenment is and the religions descriptions of the lord and you'll understand. Now thats something you WILL find on the internet! (p.s I have already said most religions have been very corrupted over time, but I'm talking about the main aim, you'll get the gist of it and see the similarities)

p.s thank for washing away my sins with the slander, you sank pretty low in your last post about Japji Sahib Ji and trying to put me in the same category as Indira (woman who murdered my family members) and moghuls (who killed my beloved Gurus without whom I would not be able to breathe.) I've got love for you, god bless you.

If only all Sikhs had undying faith on Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj exploiters like darshan dass, tarlochan, ram rahim etc etc wont stand a chance.

We are blessed with 1430 Angs of pure, unadulterated Brahm Gyan and still some of us choose to bow down in front of these dehdhaaris. Its really sad we arent working towards building more Santokh in ourselves, but sadly thats how bad the greed for objects is in this materialistic world.