Check this out...

I don't think that guy badmouthed sikhs. Read his comment at the end of teh article"These fukin' jihadis piss me off man".I think he just posted that article and man what the hell is wrong with british Muslims.They are hell bent on pissing the sikhs and otehr religions. I wish I was in uk and could attend that rally and answer them back and tell them the real truth about their allah and their islam.Its false...

Long Live Khalsa!

I don't think that guy badmouthed sikhs. Read his comment at the end of teh article"These fukin' jihadis piss me off man".I think he just posted that article and man what the hell is wrong with british Muslims.They are hell bent on pissing the sikhs and otehr religions. I wish I was in uk and could attend that rally and answer them back and tell them the real truth about their allah and their islam.Its false...

Long Live Khalsa!

Sorry veerji. I read it again, and noticed that too, but forgot to mention is here. My bad. :wub: