Beadbi At Ramgarhia Gurdwara, Graham Street, Birmingham

RamgarhiaBoy

Both the President – Mr Jasvinder Singh Sagoo & General Secretary – Mr Gurcharan Singh Bahra are alcoholics and eat meat, as is 95% of the existing committee and trustees so you can understand their reluctance to resolve this issue. This is probably the root of the problem in the gurdwara. When the gurdwaras leaders are setting this example, how can you preach sikhi to your sangat.

Also there has been alot of unfair elections taking place at this gurdwara in the past 5-6 years and the existing committee have a strong stranglehold on the gurdwara. Deviously they have broken up the community so no one can make a stand against them as they will only make false allegations and discredit them from the stage at the gurdwara. It’s sad, but as we live in the 'Star plus' drama generation and people love to gossip and spread malicious rumours about each other so people just stand down and walk way scared of the backlash.

The hall does have its good uses e.g. sports, general fitness and community projects etc but there is no place for alcohol and meat being served on the gurdwara property and the gurdwara making money in this way.

too many of these old-school committee types give out bottles of alcohol to get voted in during elections so why would they take the culturally unpopular decision of closing these party halls down? ironically these people taking major roles in sikh council and always appearing on sikh channel saying how great a job they're doing. sikh channel promotes these people because they encourage people to subscribe and are future providers of funds and ease of access for events. cultural people with no pyaar for sikhi except to make money out of it have taken over our Gurughars, media, political parties and other institutions. time for us to reclaim them

In My Opinion,

Why aren’t the ‘pre members’ of the ‘Sikh Council’ speaking up? Are they going to be the sick council? It seems to be the same people who promote themselves and manmat practices, they support manmat fully because their bum chums run those ‘gurdwaras’. Most of them are all Golak Chors. Even when they wear their blue turbans and orange under turbans. All fakes! They are either Badal or Sarna Brown Noses. All corrupt. The ones who promote themselves on Sick Channel ‘discussions’ are all Brown Noses! Why don’t they speak up against Beadbee? Brown Noses!

Whoever authentically cares and loves Guroo Jees blessings; they label them with very bad names! How will they be forgiven in Dargah? They won’t!

The simple question when it comes to issues are: a) Does Sikhi Gurmat allow it? If answer is No. Period. NO. b) If answer is Yes. Period. Yes. When it comes to alcohol, meat, dancing, smoking etc. Answer is NO! Period. Period. PERIOD!

The ‘oldies’ representing Sicki everywhere are all corrupt! They are egotistical Brown Noses. They have done so much damage to Sikhi and have tarnished the Name of Gurmat so much that I am convinced they will all go to Narak!

Don’t depend on Demon Badals SGPC and Demon CongRSS Sarnas DSGMC. Don’t depend on their Brown Noses Either! Everyone knows who they are! They ‘represent’ Sicks everywhere! They consider themselves ‘jathedaars’. LOL! In front of Dharam Raaj they will be squashed!

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan!

May The Prem Of True Khalsa Dharma Rise And Flourish All Over The World !!!!!

IT WILL !!!!!

THE DEMONS WILL BE DESTROYED ALL OVER THE WORLD !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!!!

Don’t be intimidated by Numbers! Pita Jee sent Panj Singhs and Baba Banda Singh Bahadur (Baba Gurbaksh Singh Jee) brought Havoc to Empires!

CHARDHI KALA !!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I'm amazed at the hypocrisy shown by Ramgarhia Gurdwara Bham on their website:

Ramgarhia Gurdwara Bham Website

RST Bham.pdf

On one hand they have a link where you can download Sikh Rehit Maryada document, making someone think they are really Panthic while on the other hand they refuse to even accept that this maryada includes no meat, alcohol & tobacco along with no parties anywhere on Gurdwara owned property, i.e Maharaja Jassa Singh Ramgarhia Hall. They are fully aware that they are not adhering to the Sandesh issued by Akal Takht Sahib.

On top of this they are advising their sangat that certain chocolates and biscuits shouldn't be brought to the Gurdwara as they contain egg! This is a ridiculous attitude, Ramgarhia Bham are allowing gross beadbi on a weekly basis however they continue to put on a Panthic act.

Watch how "Panthic" RST committee will portray themselves on this weeks Panth Time which incidently will be recorded on Friday (10 December 2010) in the very hall (Maharaja Jassa Singh Ramgharia Hall) that lets alcohol, meat etc to be served. Enu Khendhay Hypocrisy!!!

The only hypocrites are those who post negativity about thier sikh brothers Ramgarhia on this forum and in general. This matter is going beyond a joke in that Ramgarhias are being targetted.

Like it or not all the other so called castes are hypocrites, Tie a turban for the day of thier wedding, get married in front of the Guru Granth Sahib then 30 minutes later shave thier heade

for a sharaab and meat party. Even all the women drink, have short hair, and i suppose they are all Ramgarhias.

<Mod Cut, no insulting other members> and face it that Ramgarhia Sikh Temple is a prestigeous Gurdwara. Ashame those of you making negative comments

dont follow the Sikh Rehat Maryada yourselves. Just read it and digest before criticising others. Maybe you should know that such people who comment like this are responible for ripping the Sikh Community apart..

I heard pyara bhogal complaining on Sikh Channels panth time that Ramgharias were being picked on well the so called 'Ramgharia Temples' they dont even call them Gurdwaras are the ones who do this hall beadbi the most look at Slough Ramghaira recently and the Kent one http://panthic.org/articles/5300 flipping Durga Pooja going on , not to mention vishkarama pics in all their gurdwareh and manmat that goes on,Pyara Bhogal had to shut his mouth when Gursikh Navreet gave him a gd reply. Ramgharia 'Temples' in the UK = Party Halls,Chivas Regal,Meat,Pro India,Durga Pooja,Anti Khalistan to the core and above ALL hardcore CASTIST commitees

Slough Ramgharia recently refused me and a friend from becoming a member as im not a 'Tharkhan' being a Sikh was not enough for them - out with these Ramgharia 'Temples' time for a total GurSikh take over!