Beadbi At Ramgarhia Gurdwara, Graham Street, Birmingham

RamgarhiaBoy

This Gurdwara committee wants threats directed at them. They will try to provoke you in anyway possible. They will provoke Satkaar Sevadars, with holding off the meeting and keep changing the date. Out smart these gurnindaks, by making a specific date, set up in the the Gurdwara board room. Do not hold the meeting outside the Gurdwara where these gurnindaks can walk out of the meeting. These guys are all about making a mockery out of the sevadaars that will hold the meeting with them. Then they want the mocking to be followed by the sevadaars cursing them or threating them or assaulting them. Again don't let them agitate you. If you do, then they won. These guys don't mind getting sworn at or getting threatened because they have no shame and it will help their cause of getting rich off of sangats money. They want to look like the innocent poor old victims, that were just trying to run a Gurdwara and some fanatics would not let them and used force against them.

The Satkaar Sevadars need to be ready for this meeting. The only excuse this committee has to continue with manmat practices in the hall is shortage of funds. So be prepared with an indepth analysis of their financial sheets. The caste issue, which is no issue, they bring up, is a diversion tactic they use. They will bring it up in the meeting because they have no shame. Be ready for it, by presenting facts of history and current stand offs that were demostrated against other Gurdwaras that were going against Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji. The burden of proof is on the sangats head here. These shameful people will sit there and tactfully through a billion exuces out. Be ready for all of them.

Another tactic these people will use is saying we need couple of weeks to make a final decision about what took place in the meeting. These are all lies. These guys have already made up their minds and that is to continue being gurnindaks. But this meeting needs to be held as soon as possible because then the rest of the sangat will know what these guys are up too, after the complete disregard of Gurmat. Again don't use any violence. Approach this issue with meetings and protesting when needed. Don't let another event take place that involves manmat practices. Again use peaceful means.

In My Opinion,

Be very careful when dealing with these corrupt committees (Get police involved! And DO NOT travel to India!). These corrupt committees are gangsters like the ones in Punjab and Delhi Etc. They lie to police and medias and play all sorts of dirty tricks. Get the law involved. Also expose their money siphoning illegal methods they have used to collect and pocket cash. There are many legal avenues that can be taken here. One, they cannot use Guroo Sahib, Guroo Sahib Jees Beautiful Names, Sree Nishaan Sahib And Sikhi to do anti-Gurmat practices (alcohol, meat, smoking, dancing on premises Etc). Two, also get the agencies involved to see who they are renting the car park to, for how long, and how much money they generate and have generated. I am confident the agencies will see that the committees are pocketing thousands and thousands and thousands of pounds on a continuous basis. The agencies will see that the committees are using Guroo Sahib, the front of Guroo Sahib Jees Beautiful Names, Sree Nishaan Sahib And Sikhi to actually run a very corrupt business. They are using Guroo Sahib, Guroo Sahib Jees Beautiful Names And Sikhi to do illegal immoral activities to Cash money into their pockets, and they do all this while simultaneously going against the principles of Gurmat BUT in the name of Gurmat! What sinners!

The people who host them on television discussions etc are the friends of these corrupt committees, do not keep much hope in them. They have been doing a lot of paaps themselves. Many corrupt committees themselves intentionally go on talk shows etc to ‘represent’ ‘Sikhi’, this is done so people say ‘why would they be corrupt, look they are ‘representing Sikhi’; this is a tactic they use to fool the public! They speak of Sikhi to fool the public, and they intentionally will wear an ‘orange under turban’ etc., to fool the public, so they can loot behind the scenes! Bhogal seems to be one of these! He is friends with the ‘Host(s)’ as well on the discussion program(s). They will Quote Sree Gurbaanee to try to ‘emotionally blackmail’ the audience! This is their evil tactic! Corrupt Golak Chors Badals/Makkar, Corrupt Golak Chors Sarnas and their Corrupt Golak Chor ‘offsprings’ Also Do This! And then behind the scenes they loot and do paaps! Only the authentic Gurmat lovers will speak up against and correct such paaps. Those looking for egotistical posts such as ‘Jathedaars’ of councils etc., place no hope in them. They further work for the status quo (even if it includes evil) and they are usually corrupt committee brown noses. They make numerous excuses. Also confirm if the corrupt committee members are indeed overseas (also confirm if they have used Guroo Sahib Jees Golak for their trips if they are indeed travelling; corrupt committees use Guroo Jees Golak as their personal wallets to do all sorts of Paaps including ‘feeding themselves’ alcohol and meat, travelling, shopping, and all sorts of sins!), and confirm if they are indeed overseas for they often lie to delay (they delay to make evil schemes to get away with corruptions and to attack Truth Lovers!) Its time for a clean up!

These committees use the Gurdwara Sahib, Guroo Sahib, Guroo Sahib Jees Beautiful Names, Beautiful Sree Nishaan Sahib And Beautiful Sikhi, and charity status to actually run a very corrupt hidden money source which the committee pockets (in cash). They have to have certain classes, langar etc., to make sure certain requirements are met to remain ‘out of the eye’ of the agencies and Sangat. So they do these as a ‘front’. When you go deeper, you will find many corruptions including pocketing a lot of money while simultaneously going against the principles of Gurmat! Often they intentionally take on debt so they can tell Sangat to donate (which they steal in ratio), and often they have no debt, but just steal (or lie about debt). Either way, the corrupt committees steal if they are in debt or not. It is a tactic for them to take on debt (they can emotionally blackmail the Sangat to donate more, which they then loot in percentage).

Get the law agencies involved to do full investigations into the committee as well! They are using the charity status to do a lot of Paaps in the Beautiful Names Of Guroo Sahib, In The Name Of Beautiful Sikhi Under The Sree Nishaan Sahib Of Guroo Sahib! One CANNOT AND MUST NOT USE Guroo Sahib, Guroo Sahib Jees Beautiful Names, Beautiful Sree Nishaan Sahib And Beautiful Sikhi To Do Corruptions Against Gurmat! The corrupt committees also email themselves all sort of fake emails and make lies of phone calls etc to taint innocents. These are common tactics these corrupt committees use. It is these corrupt committees who need to be afraid of being exposed! The corrupt committees try to scare innocents!

It is time that such paaps are cleaned up all around the world! The whole world will fall in love with True Khalsa Dharma! The corrupt committees have been doing major sins for very long, they have an ‘invisible support system’ from Demon Nakali Dal Badals, Demon CongRSS Sarnas, CongRSS, Nakali Dals and their brown noses. But there are more Truth Lovers all around the world (Including Non-Sikhs!) who will also work towards exposing such evil! Get as much media, law agencies etc involved!

The corrupt try to taint innocents using their ‘connections’ with all sorts of corrupt people including their connections with their ‘media friends’ Etc. But Truth will Remain Truth! And Truth Will Rise All Over The World !!!!! THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH TRUE KHALSA DHARMA !!!!!

Guroo Sahib Ang Sang !!!!!

Guroo Sahib Kirpa Karan !!!!!

Keep Strong !!!

Chardhi Kala !!!

KEEP SAFE !!!!!

(To corrupt committees and Evil Bodies: Do not use Guroo Sahibs name to do Paaps. Guroo Sahib is bigger than self !!! Guroo Sahib came to serve Humanity !!!!! Don’t be a rotten fruit that spoils the basket of Humanity !!! Paap is Real !!!!! Guroo Is Real !!!!! The Whole World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma !!!!! Stop Your Evils !!!!!)

THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH TRUE KHALSA DHARMA !!!!!

TRUTH WILL RISE ALL AROUND THE WORLD !!!!!

DHAN DHAN THE ETERNAL PALACE OF GUROO SAHIB JEES BEAUTIFUL GURMAT !!!!!

Whoever opens a Guru ghar in order to make a profit from it for personal gain, seriously needs to sort their priorities out. I know the Gurudwara won't run on air and water, but to reduce it to a money-making enterprise is very cynical and......weird.

According the RST's published accounts for year end Apr 2008, (signed by Mr PS Bhogal as Gen Sec) the specific income generated from the Jassa Singh Hall was £39k and the total Gurdwara income (inc Hall) generated was £313k. In 2008, the Jassa Singh hall only generated 12% of the total Gurdwara income for the RST. £274k worth of income was generated from the Gurdwara Sahibs's normal activities.

As at 2008 RST has a healthy total c/fwd funds balance of £1.4 million. The contribution from the Jassa Singh Hall to this fund balance is pretty insignificant.

RST have a sustainable "business" model without any economic justification for immoral income to be generated from the Jassa Singh Hall.

The only justification I can make out for the need of the Hall as a party hall is pure Manmat.

Once again the committee are hiding behind the law of the land to protect there interests. Instead of discussing with their fellow brothers about the issues. I wouldnt be surprised at the meeting if they had a lawyer and police office present. The law here does not understand our Gurdwara are ultimately run by the akaal takht and we should be following their rules. Like the Vatican rules are applied to all catholic churches so they should abide by them.

I understand that people want to clean up Gurdwaras you will get those who want grind the caste axe in all this. Southall Youth's last post is typical of this.

If we are going to be straight up then we also have to face up to the fact that a lot of Jat Sikhs own off licenses and feel no way about selling booze and fags every day of the week and then making contributions of this money at the local Singh Sabha Gurdwara on a weekend. No one bats an eye lid at this.

Plus, lets be frank, it is Jatt Sikhs who are legendary for their heavy drinking and meat eating habits (kahn bukray, peen sharabaan put Jattan de). So the type of behaviour demonstrated by the Ramgarhia people here is hardly unique amongst Panjabis and the vast majority of weddings that take place in most Gurdwaray all seem to be followed by a drinking and kebab eating session afterwards (from what I've witnessed). Usually, this takes place whilst the sacred langar is still being digested in people's bellies. Is it disgraceful if this is done on Gurdwara premises, but I can't help feel the fact that it happens at all is pretty disgraceful, whether on Gurdwara premises or not. I mean it just seems like normative behaviour of Panjabi Sikhs now?

That being said, hopefully, this satkaar campaign will help clean things up, I hope they have the balls to address the other issues highlighted above too?

According the RST's published accounts for year end Apr 2008, (signed by Mr PS Bhogal as Gen Sec) the specific income generated from the Jassa Singh Hall was £39k and the total Gurdwara income (inc Hall) generated was £313k. In 2008, the Jassa Singh hall only generated 12% of the total Gurdwara income for the RST. £274k worth of income was generated from the Gurdwara Sahibs's normal activities.

As at 2008 RST has a healthy total c/fwd funds balance of £1.4 million. The contribution from the Jassa Singh Hall to this fund balance is pretty insignificant.

RST have a sustainable "business" model without any economic justification for immoral income to be generated from the Jassa Singh Hall.

The only justification I can make out for the need of the Hall as a party hall is pure Manmat.

It is clear that RST's financial position is robust enough to comfortly survive with zero income from the Maharaja Jassa Singh Ramgharia Hall. As GurSa Singh has stated above, there appears to be little financial reasoning to have the immoral income stream via the hall. As per Dr Bhogal's exact words on Panth Time, the hall was gifted by members of the "Sangat" 20 years ago. Therefore, one can only assume RST have no financial commitment to meet regarding the hall, except for running costs.

Along with key deciding factors such as Gurbani, Gurmat, Akal Takth Sahib Sandesh, Jathedar Ji's direct advise, Gurdwara Maryada and even Economics, the question arises:

why does RST feel that there is a necessity to promote parties, meat and alcohol in the hall???

That being said, hopefully, this satkaar campaign will help clean things up, I hope they have the balls to address the other issues highlighted above too?

The only thing that will clean things up is losing the attitude that someone else will fix the problems. There's no fun in clouding issues by identifying other issues. And there's no fun in challenging others to fix something we all have to fix collectively.

If the Gurdwaras start to practice what they preach then I'm sure Sikh Society will change for the better. Work on strengthing the roots.

Back to the collective responsibility issue... Satkaar is no A-Team or jathebhandi...Satkaar is every Sikhs duty...

We seem to possess great expertise in highlighting issues but lack commitment/desire to physically do anything about the issues. So when someone makes a stand, please do not just wait in isolation and watch the show, please also make a stand too. This may mean that we are challenged or taken out of our comfort zones...but if individual Sikhs are not going to take initiative then who is?

Over the last 6 years I have read some inspiring posts on sikhsangat.com and I have followed the postings of some amazingly passionate users. I don't personally know them but I feel that I share a common issue with them and that is to give the Satkaar (Respect) to Sikhi that we know is deserved. But sometimes I feel these amazingly passionate users still remain on the back-bench and do not propel themselves forward in the real world

Please do not fall into a trap of seeing Satkaar as some kind of formal bunch of people, rest assure it's not. Satkaar is every Sikh's sewa, every Sikh who feels that our Guru's principles are being abused and manipulated. Satkaar is about the grass roots of Sikhi and is about all those voices of the sangat that go unheard.

I beg you all, let's stop looking at others in our community to drive change and be the drivers of that change ourselves. It's not impossible... Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj bestowed that ability upon his Sikhs.