July 25th (London) Sikhs & Hindus invited to

sikhi

Sat Sri Akal,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3872289.stm

Please read the article above and then contact your local Gudwaras, local councillors, MPs, the Labour Party and the Mayor's Office to ask for Ken Livingstone's resignation.

Can you blame Al-Muhajiroun in persisting to go ahead with the rally especially with the Mayor’s track record? The Mayor has been incredibly insensitive to all minorities such as the Jews, Christians, Hindus, and Sikhs etc.

I spoke with the Mayor’s Office, they are refusing to issue a statement against the rally as they feel it will only give Al-Muhajiroun further publicity? What hypocrisy, it is OK to invite a controversial Moslem Cleric but the Mayor’s Office feels it is not necessary to condemn this illegal gathering schedule for the 25th July at Trafalgar Square.

WGJK

WGJF

Jeevan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Everyone, I urge you all to sign the petition at this link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/norally/petition.html

As the rally is on July 25th there are only a few days to sign the petition before it is filed with the Mayor of London's office. Please do not hesitate to sign for any reason. The longer the list, the stronger the voice for sangat.

Please use your own peer-network and ask your friends and family to sign up as well. Get the message out about this rally as soon as possible, and as fast as possible. Intolerance and ignorance should not have as great an impact as such a rally could have on our community.

Do not let the extremists holding this rally get the best of us: our community is a dynamic and committed one. Let's put our minds and bodies to work for a common goal; let's show the world what a united Sikh community is capable of.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

First of all, I really appreciate Yasmin's concern at this crucial point. On the same note, Yasmin, if anyone of us, including myself, have said anything offensive about Islam or Muslims in general (which I am pretty sure we may not have), then please accept our apologies, as we got nothing against the common peace-loving Muslims. Its just these fanatic groups we, like any good Muslim, cannot stand.

Secondly, I request as many Singhs as possible to do everything possible about Jahan veer's safety, as he mentioned he lives in a Muslim majority area, and I salute him for the courage he has shown in whatever he has done all these days, and the final "encounter" on Sunday. So please do whatever you can, and as much as you can.

Lastly, I wish chardi kala to all those who are going to make their presence known and visible on Sunday. Let us all do as much Paath and Ardas as we can. Remember our fight is not against a religion, but a fanatical group who believes in mocking others, not to forget their passion about extremism which is condemned even by their own co-religionists.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Sangat ji there will be two meeting held at :-

Smethwick High St. Gurdwara Thursday 6pm

Guru Hargobind Ji Gurdwara, Coventry St, Thursday 9pm

Sangat ji everyone needs to be co-ordinated for this event to pull of succeessfully and safely, if you everyone uses the following link as a source of information e.g meeting points contacts etc....

RALLY FOR ISLAM 2004

http://free.hostdepartment.com/a/all_info/

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki fateh

jamdoot.gifjamdoot.gifjamdoot.gif