July 25th (London) Sikhs & Hindus invited to

sikhi

Guest Jahan

Yasmin i dont think anyone (well anyone with sense at least) blames all Muslims for the actions of radical elements within your community.

We know you are not the only one who is equally against this propaganda rally. One of my close Muslim friends (an Arab) is likely to accompany me to central London on 25th July...

Friends in Coventry/Southall/Birmingham - Please let me know where you are all meeting and at what time. I will be coming via London underground (perhaps not the best idea since i will have to pass through Finsbury Park) so i need to know where i can find you and not end up somewhere where the NF or Al-Muhajiroun have gathered.

Also, just a request (i understand if its not possible). But depending on what happens i may need some of your help getting back out of central London. Why? because Al-Muhajiroun is based here in North London (Their postcode is 'N9') and if any situation erupts i dont want to be recognized back in my neighbourhood. Im coming down with only one Singh...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jahan glad to hear you know Muslims who are against it too.

Out of concern I urge you all to be very careful. Should the Al-Muhajiroun for any reason turn violent and target any of you I would hate for anyone here or any other person to get hurt. I tend to worry alot as you may have noticed rolleyes.gif Just because I care, please any of you who are attending be careful and keep your witts about you.

Jahan,

Singhs will be coming from your area, so do not worry. I will try to get some singhs to contact you some how. Maybe you could go to your local Gurdwara on Friday and I will get some singhs to meet up with you.

Or you could go to Southall then go with the jatha from Southall, post a reply here to let us know if you will be at southall or your area (Don't write the name of your area as we know where to find you).

yasmin bhanji, are you aware if al-mujhairon is generally a violent group of people? or do they jus talk smack and don't follow it up?

what i mean is, will they be enticed to make this rally violent if there are many people who peacefully oppose the rally, or would they jus cower and try to go on and finish their rallly asap?

Vaheguru Vaheguru,

I think brother ''Mehtab Singh'' jis post earlier on the first page, with the Gurbani transulation, should enlighten many, and erase these misconceptions.

Prabhaatee:

First, Allah created the Light; then, by His Creative Power, He made all mortal beings.

From the One Light, the entire universe welled up. So who is good, and who is bad? ||1||

O people, O Siblings of Destiny, do not wander deluded by doubt.

The Creation is in the Creator, and the Creator is in the Creation, totally pervading and permeating all places. ||1||Pause||

The clay is the same, but the Fashioner has fashioned it in various ways.

There is nothing wrong with the pot of clay - there is nothing wrong with the Potter. ||2||

The One True Lord abides in all; by His making, everything is made.

Whoever realizes the Hukam of His Command, knows the One Lord. He alone is said to be the Lord's slave. ||3||

The Lord Allah is Unseen; He cannot be seen. The Guru has blessed me with this sweet molasses.

Says Kabeer, my anxiety and fear have been taken away; I see the Immaculate Lord pervading everywhere. ||4||3||

^_^

yasmin bhanji, are you aware if al-mujhairon is generally a violent group of people? or do they jus talk smack and don't follow it up?

what i mean is, will they be enticed to make this rally violent if there are many people who peacefully oppose the rally, or would they jus cower and try to go on and finish their rallly asap?

I'm afraid I have no idea which way it'll go, I dont know much about the group except that I dont like them lol. I say to keep a lookout just in case, it may be peaceful it may not I dont know but keep a lookout anyway just for safety

They would be stupid anyway to start attacking people who are peacfully protesting, thats hardly gona make them seem like good people (even though we know they're not)

Guest rsingh

i am afraid even al-mujhairon dont start the te fight ur gone get it from NF, be carefull ive been told that when the national front use to have rallies some people i know use to go to protest against them, they had to go in groups as them NF would wait in underground, etc.