July 25th (London) Sikhs & Hindus invited to

sikhi

This is great,

We need to get a jatha of singhs together so we can go to this Rally. We need at least 100 singhs, more the better.

So please all UK singhs get together and think.

As I said before they will convert Singhs on the stage and this event was on TV in 1995, I remember watching it, and the sikh that converted was the main person on TV!!!!!

So we need to get a Jatha together call all your Sikh Friends, and be united for this day.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Khalsa Ji,

It is on time that you do something. It is not about your family, not you friends, not you known, it is about the Panth, it is about the Love for Guru Sahiban.

You should not only see this as a duty, but an apportunity to show your love for Waheguru. To show how a Khalsa stands against the unjust. Everyone should contribute.

Remember in 1978 (and numerous time before and after) Singhs united to protest agains the Slander done of Guru Sahib, by the nakli-nirankaris. They achieved Shaheedian. The Rehit is: 'Gur Ki Ninda Sunaa Na Kahn' [Never let my ear hear any slander done to my Guru]. How can we just let this pass away?

In the Sikh Panth, the seva can be done with TAAN, MAAN and DHAAN. For those of the Sangat who can physically join the rally against these culprits who have disrespected Guru Sahib, please do so. For those, who are blessed with Gurmukhi-Gian and Buddhi, please use your sources to fight this. You should make reports/leflets on Sikhism and distribute among the public, so that there is awareness about the Gumat. We need to answar these stupid claims made by them. For those who have dhaan, please use it to sponser the program.

I ask the UK Sangat to come forward. And enlist a Jatha of commited Sikhs. There should be declared a Jathedar to lead the sangat there.

It is important that ALL who participate in the rally do so calmly, remember Krodh (anger) is one of the evils that stand in the way of a Gursikh. There should be a peacefull protest. NO USE OF VOILENCE!

However when they start saying unspeakable things about Gurmat, the Jatha should ask

Waheguru for peace by chanting 'Waheguru!Waheguru!' and shout the Jaikareh of 'Bole So Nihal, Sat Sri Akal!' This is the Gursikhi way of protesting.

Every claim they make should be answared, and information should be given on Gurmat.

a few thought by dass. bhul chuk maaf karni. may Gursikhs stand together on events as these, and show their love for Waheguru.

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

The one thing i agreed on what they said was that islam consiers everyone being equal and sikhs dont especially in marrage. That was rite so tell all the sikhs who belive caste tell them we are equal. Another thing is that we need to get the singhs down man. This is really serious. Like they wont convert sikh boys but we especially need to take care of the girls. Singhs this is very serious we need to get some singhs ans singhni down with kirpans. These muslims have a lot of knowledge about our religions thats why i research their quran to gain know ledge about their religion. Also we need to do tell everyone this and send this in a meail to every singh man. Also we should get Gurdwhara to get coaches going their as well that would be a good idea.

Guest mehtab

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Singho te Singhniyo

With all due respect, rather than spending time posting here what should be done, or what you are going to do, please DO something, and once you have, come back and bless us with info as to what you have done. Realising the seriousness of this situation, all I can say is that at this point we ALL have to set aside our minor differences and unite. Let all jathas united as one Panthik Jatha. It is this division among us that has caused certain youth to turn away from Sikhi, and it is this same division that is encouraging these brainwashing fanatics to prey on us. Lets show these misled youth, as well as these predators, that we can unite, that we know how to unite, that once we unite no power on earth dare stand before us.

Get going !!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

We are making posters at the moment and we are trying to call all the Sikh groups in the UK.

If you are linked with a Sikh group please let us know.

Could some one please write stuff down that we should have on the poster

If any UK singhs wants to help Please provided your Email here or some way that we may Conact you.

Guest mehtab

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Ok its gonna be hard to put a whole lot of info on a single poster, therefore you can choose whatever you feel is needed.

One link is this, The differences between Sikhism and Islam

Since there are gonna be "Sikh" girls who are looking forward to convert, here is something for them : Islam and Sikhism : A comparative view on Women . But this is to be used only if they start making things ugly!

The following have been pasted from http://searchsikhism.com/ , and are also on the above mentioned links.

Sikhism concerning Islam

Sikh Gurus' message is very universal and acceptable by all. I give you some quotes from Gurbani concerning Islam. These quotes clearly show  that the Gurus had different view point than the message of Quran and the message of the Gurus is totally different than the message of Quran.

Let mercy be your mosque, faith your prayer-mat, and honest living your Koran. Make modesty your circumcision, and good conduct your fast. In this way, you shall be a true Muslim. Let good conduct be your Kaabaa, Truth your spiritual guide, and the karma of good deeds your prayer and chant. Let your rosary be that which is pleasing to His Will. O Nanak, God shall preserve

your honor. ||1|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 140)

"There are five prayers, five times for prayers, and the five have five names. The first is truthfulness, second the honest earning and third charity in God's Name. The fourth is pure intent and mind, and the fifth the Lord's admiration and praise. Repeat thou the creed of good deeds, and then call thyself a Moslem." (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 141)

"To be called a Muslim is difficult. If one be really so, then he may get himself called a Muslim. First he ought to deem sweet the religion of the Lord's devotees and have his pride of self effaced as rasped with a scraper. Becoming the true disciple of the faith of the Prophet, let him put aside the illusion of death and life. He should heartily submit to the Lord's will, worship the Creator and efface his self-conceit. Therefore if he is merciful to all the sentient beings, O' Nanak! then, alone he shall be called a Musalman." (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 141)

"The clay of a muslim (in the grave after death) falls into the potters wheel. From it vessels are fashioned and bricks made and it cries out as it burns. The poor clay burns, burns and weeps and the fiery coals continually fall from it. Nanak, God, the Creator who made the world, alone knows whether it is better to burn or bury." (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 466)

O slave of the inaccessible Lord God Allah, forsake thoughts of worldly entanglements. Become the dust of the feet of the humble fakeers, and consider yourself a traveler on this journey. O saintly dervish, you shall be approved in the Court of the Lord. ||1|| Let Truth be your prayer, and faith your prayer-mat. Subdue your desires, and overcome your hopes. Let your body be the mosque, and your mind the priest. Let true purity be God's Word for you. ||2|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1083)

Let compassion be your Mecca, and the dust of the feet of the ho

ly your fast. Let Paradise be your practice of the Prophet's Word. God is the beauty, the light and the fragrance. Meditation on Allah is the secluded meditation chamber. ||5|| He alone is a Qazi, who practices the Truth. He alone is a Haji, a pilgrim to Mecca, who purifies his heart. He alone is a Mullah, who banishes evil; he alone is a saintly dervish, who takes the Support of the Lord's Praise. ||6|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1083)

Misconceptions about Sikhism

With the roots of Sikhism growing out of an increasing resistance to the Mugal or Muslim rule in India during the fifteenth century, many assume that Sikhism as a religion is simply an offshoot of Islam.  This being the case as well as an increased amount of ignorance it is important to discuss the Sikhism and its philosophy. Some of the Muslims try to show that the first Sikh Guru, Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a Muslim. In the following paper I will systematically answer many of the misrepresentations and clarify their wrongs.

In addition to discounting the Guru Nanak Dev Ji they also say that Bhagat Kabeer Ji (a holy saint who’s writings are contained in Guru Granth Sahib Ji) was a Muslim. Muslims try to justify that Kabeer Ji was a Muslim and Guru Nanak Dev Ji was greatly influenced by Kabeer Ji which makes Guru Nanak Dev Ji a Muslim as well. I will give you some quotes specifically from Kabeer Ji’s writing as well as Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s writings so you can understand whether they were Muslim or not.

Misconceptions about Guru Nanak Dev Ji:

Guru Nanak Dev Ji preached oneness of God and He got this idea from Islam. Second reason they give is that Guru Nanak Dev Ji visited Mecca. Third reason: Guru Ji wore Islamic type of turban and fourth He carried Holy Quran with Him all the time.

Here are the answers:

1) Guru Nanak Dev Ji did preach oneness of God but this idea was not taken from Islam. It can be said that Prophet Mohammad p

reached the same thing and he copied this idea from Christianity so therefore Mohammad was a Christian, but Muslims would disagree. in the same way this argument does not hold true in the case of Guru Sahib because even though God is one, God’s description, His characteristics and gender are the main parts that make Sikhism a separate religion from Islam.  Let me clarify.

In Islam, God is described as someone who only likes Muslims and Muslims are called the chosen people. God does not like “nonbelievers” or non-Muslims. To God women are inferior who are created to serve men. God only lives in the west or in Mecca. If you do not worship God by being a Muslim, he gets upset and you will burn in the fires of hell. Also, if you are not Muslim then you will go to hell – and it doesn’t matter if you do good things all your life.

In Sikhism, God (called Waheguru) is someone who is without hatred and fear, and is self created. God created everyone and loves you no matter what religion you belong to. God’s love is for everyone whether you worship Him or not. God’s love is like rain which falls on earth equally. God does not live in the west. He is in all directions and He is infinite. There is no limit to Him and His creation. God is all pervading. He resides in everybody’s heart. He is not sitting in heaven or living in Mecca but He is ever close to you. Guru Nanak Dev Ji says:

I am not a Hindu, nor am I a Muslim. My body and breath of life belong to Allah - to Raam - the God of both. ||4|| (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1136)

This shows that Guru Ji never accepted teachings of Islam and Hinduism. There are many names of God and Sikhs accept that. This is why Guru Ji used both names saying that He is not taking any sides. He is teaching to unite humanity together literally under ONE GOD.

2) Now the next answer about going to Mecca. Actually this ties the third and the fourth question together. Muslims have totally manipulated the reason why Guru Ji visited Me

cca. Muslims go to Mecca to pay their homage and worship God (this pilgrimage is called Hajj in the Islamic faith), but this was not the purpose of Guru Ji to go there. Guru Ji says:

I do not make pilgrimages to Mecca, nor do I worship at Hindu sacred shrines. I serve the One Lord, and not any other. ||2|| I do not perform Hindu worship services, nor do I offer the Muslim prayers. I have taken the One Formless Lord into my heart; I humbly worship Him there. ||3|| (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1136)

This shows that Guru Ji did not visit Mecca to worship Allah. Instead, He went for different reasons. Muslims believe that God is in the west and only likes Muslims. Guru Ji visited Mecca to clear their doubts and to show them the right path. He went to preach oneness of God who does not reside only in the west. Guru Ji said there are infinity heavens, hells and solar systems. There is no end to God or His creation.

Guru Ji chose Mecca because it is the holy place for Muslims and every Muslim to connected to Mecca so what better place to preach to Muslims than Mecca. But there was a problem; Mecca is open only to Muslims males. Not even Muslim women can enter Mecca. So Guru Ji wore Muslim clothes and wore a style of turban that Muslim priests wear. This made him look like a Muslim priest. He always carried His scripture with Him in which he wrote His message so no one would distort it later. This scripture was passed onto the other Gurus ensuring that the original message was preserved. Guru Nanak Dev Ji covered this book with clean clothes to show its importance. Muslims thought He was carrying a copy of Quran. In fact, he was not. It was the only way to get in. Also I would like to say that Sikhs do not believe that if you look like a Sikh by appearance you are a Sikh. You have to follow the message and live up to it. Guru Ji never accepted the teaching of Quran nor did he ever accept Prophet Mohammad as the last prophet. He completely rejected the message of

two major religions of that time which were Hinduism and Islam.

Bhai Gurdas Ji (a much respected Sikh), depicts these incidents in one of His books which shows that Guru Ji got into Mecca and preached the truth.

Donning blue attire then Baba Nanak went to Mecca. He held staff in his hand, pressed a book under his armpit, caught hold of a metal pot and mattress. Now he sat in a mosque where the pilgrims (hajis) had gathered. When Baba (Nanak) slept in the night spreading his legs towards the alcove of mosque at Kaba, the qazi named Jivan kicked him and asked who was this infidel enacting blasphemy. Why this sinner is sleeping his legs spread towards God, Khuda. Catching hold of the legs he lynched (Baba Nanak) and lo and behold the miracle, the whole of Mecca seemed to be revolving. All got surprised and they all bowed. (Bhai Gurdas Ji, // 1, page 1)

Qazi and maulvis got together and began discussing religion. A great fantasy has been created and no one could understand its mystery. They asked Baba Nanak to open and search in his book whether Hindu is great or the Muslim. Baba replied to the pilgrim hajis that, without good deeds both will have to weep and wail. Only by being a Hindu or a Muslim one can not get accepted in the court of the Lord. (Bhai Gurdas Ji, // 1, page 1)

Guru Ji preached the truth and by listening to Him Muslims treated Him as their Pir (Holy Saint). Muslims believed God spoke through Guru Nanak Dev Ji. When he was about to leave, Muslims asked Him to leave something of His behind. So he left his slippers which the priest kept inside Mecca that time. When the priest retired he took it with him back to his home and his family still has this slipper. This is how much respect the Muslims had and have for Guru Nanak Sahib Ji.

A number of Muslims have written many articles to misrepresent Sikhism and to misguide people from the truth. They have portrayed Sikhism as a sect of Islam and Guru Nanak Dev Ji as a Muslim. One such article is at this link: 

href='http://www.alislam.org/library/links/00000180.html' target='_blank'>

.  This article, written by a Muslim, misrepresents Sikhism. You may read the article first and then come back here to read the answers. I have taken some points from this article and have tried to clear up the misrepresentations.

“...he dressed like a Muslim and had all the insignia of a Muslim faqir on him. He passed his days with Muslim pirs and saints and ate and drank with them. It was a Muslim sufi he constantly turned to for advice…”

There is nowhere in the history it is found that Guru Nanak Dev Ji had any marks of Muslims nor he ever dressed like a Muslim except when he visited Mecca and I have already stated the purpose of that.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji met Hindu and Muslim saints alike and only preached the truth. Guru Ji not only visited Muslim holy places but also almost all of the Hindu holy places and even went to Italy to meet the Pope. Furthermore, he also went to Tibet to meet Buddhists. But the sole purpose was to dispel the darkness in the minds of Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Jews, Jainis, Buddhists and all others. No one belonging to a particular religion was special to Him. He treated everyone equally. To say that Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a Muslim is without foundation.  Muslims are shooting blank fires in the air.

Furthermore, who was this so called “sufi” Guru Ji turned to for advice? What was his name and where did he live?  From what year to what year did this council span? Where is it mentioned in history/historic texts? It is mentioned nowhere because it never happened!  It was their prophet Mohammad who needed advice from angels because he was not able to do the required job all by himself. But Guru Ji completed the work given by God and after completing it He thanked only one almighty God not an incomplete prophet Mohammad.

“Traveling through Muslim countries he reached Mecca where he performed Haj (pilgrimag

e) and is also known to have visited the holy city of Medina.”

Completely false. Guru Ji did in fact visit Mecca, but NOT for Hajj.  Guru Sahib rejects this ritualistic practice and writes about Hajj:

I do not make pilgrimages to Mecca, nor do I worship at Hindu sacred shrines. I serve the One Lord, and not any other. I do not keep fasts, nor do I observe the month of Ramadaan. I serve only the One, who will protect me in the end. (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1136)

This clarifies Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s position on both Hajj and on Islamic practices on the whole.

“His choicest friend during these travels was a Muslim, Sheikh Farid, in whose company he passed twelve years of his life.”

It is a known fact in the history that Farid was dead long before Guru Nanak Dev Ji was born. Sheikh Farid lived from 1173-1266 AD.  Whereas Guru Ji’s coming was not until 1469 AD. 

“Even his first four successors are represented in pictures as Muslims, carrying rosaries in their hands.”

This is another baseless argument for a rosary does not make any individual the follower of Islam or any other faith.  The rosary is a universal symbol of faith and contemplation of God.  Many Hindus among other faiths also carry rosaries; this does not make them Muslim by association either.

“Guru Nanak also married in a Muslim family. This point is very important because no respectable Muslim family would have taken Nanak as a son-in-law, unless he was known to be a Muslim. Nanak lived in a country under Muslim rule where the marriage of a Muslim woman to a non-Muslim would on no account be tolerated. This clearly indicates that Guru Nanak was accepted as a Muslim by his contemporaries.”

Guru Nanak Dev Ji was married to a woman called Sulakhanee Ji. How can she be a Muslim because Sulakhanee is not a Muslim name? Also history shows that at the wedding no Muslim priests (mullah) came for the ceremony. There were only Hindu pundits who came and wanted Guru Ji to t

ake seven rounds around the fire which Guru Ji clearly rejected and took only four rounds around Gurbani (the Word of God).  Thus, this proves not only that Guru Ji was not married into a Muslim family, but also that Guru Nanak Dev Ji had started the marriage ceremony for Sikhs which was different from Muslims and Hindus.

“The words of Guru Nanak as contained in the Guru Granth Sahib (Sikh scriptures) were not collected until the time of Guru Arjan Dev, the fifth Guru, and therefore cannot be relied upon as accurate particularly as Sikhism had by that time assumed an attitude of hostility towards Islam.”

One thing now you have noticed is that Muslims were probably going crazy when they wrote the article and just wanted to write something stupid. Guru Nanak Dev Ji wrote His own writings in a scripture and this was the same scripture he carried to Mecca which Muslims thought was Quran. But it was the scripture which included every single word of Guru Ji’s writings and this scripture was passed onto His family members. This book was then collected by the fifth Guru, Guru Arjan Dev Ji. Also, all of Gurus were the embodiment of the same Nanak. Whatever Guru Nanak Dev Ji preached and practiced was continued by the following Gurus too. The fifth Guru was the fifth form of Guru Nanak Ji and Guru Ji knew what He preached in the first form. However, Muslims show their ignorance in this part. By saying that Guru Granth Sahib’s teaching cannot be relied upon, Muslims are not only showing the disrespect but also questioning the authority of Guru Granth Sahib Ji which no Sikh would ever tolerate. They need to prove how Sikhism was hostile to Islam and in what ways? In Guru Granth Sahib Ji nothing is written against Mohammad only against the doctrine of ritualism that was prevalent at the time.

When the Muslims king Akbar came to Guru Ji to check if anything in Guru Granth Sahib Ji was written against Islam, he found nothing. He flipped the pages himself and told Guru Ji to read that page and this

was the Shabad that Guru Ji read. Read it yourself and see the truth.

Raamkalee, Fifth Mehl:

Some call Him, 'Raam, Raam', and some call Him, 'Khudaa-i'. Some serve Him as 'Gusain', others as 'Allaah'. ||1|| He is the Cause of causes, the Generous Lord. He showers His Grace and Mercy upon us. ||1||Pause|| Some bathe at sacred shrines of pilgrimage, and some make the pilgrimage to Mecca.| Some perform devotional worship services, and some bow their heads in prayer. ||2|| Some read the Vedas, and some the Koran. Some wear blue robes, and some wear white. ||3|| Some call themselves Muslim, and some call themselves Hindu. Some yearn for paradise, and others long for heaven. ||4|| Says Nanak, one who realizes the Hukam of God's Will, knows the secrets of his Lord and Master. ||5||9|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 885)

The king was pleased by the message given by the Gurus and bowed his head at the feet of Guru Ji and left. But some fanatic Muslims wanted the fifth Guru to write good words about Mohammad which He rejected because Guru Granth Sahib Ji talks only about one God not human beings. Also, during this time Muslims and Hindus in large numbers were becoming Sikhs. Muslims wanted to put stop to this. For this Guru Ji was tortured to death. It was only after the death of the fifth Guru that Sikhs took up arms but that was only to fight oppression and injustice. Had Sikhism been hostile towards Islam, Sikhs would have destroyed Muslim temples but this did not happen.  Sikhs took up arms and used their might only to protect the weak and in many cases the oppressor and aggressors were Muslim.

“The congruence of the teachings of Baba Nanak with those of the Holy Quran is so perfect that one cannot escape the conclusion that the Guru had accepted Islam as his religion.”

Not true. Guru Ji’s bani clea

rly show that His only Guru was God not a human being. Also the word “Guru” is not used by Muslims at all. Guru Ji taught that everyone is equal including women which directly conflicts with the teaching of Islam. Guru Ji taught that there are millions of heavens, hells, solar systems, galaxies, skies and earths but Muslims believe that there are only seven layers of sky up and down totaling fourteen. Guru Ji rejected the idea of priesthood, fasting and many other rituals practiced by Muslims. Therefore, Islam could not have been Guru Ji’s religion because he openly rejected its backward teaching.

Muslims give some quotes from Bhai Bala Ji’s Janam Sakhi to prove that Guru Nanak Dev Ji believed in Islam. Guru Ji’s writing clearly shows that He never accepted Islam. There is nothing of higher status than Guru Ji’s Bani itself. You can read yourself what Guru Ji thought of “real Kalima” and “Hajj”.

Keeping your fasts, reciting your prayers, and reading the Kalma, the Islamic creed, shall not take you to paradise. The Temple of Mecca is hidden within your mind, if you only knew it. ||2|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 480)

Guru Ji rejected Islamic beliefs and practices.  Another important point to be made is that many beliefs of all major religions will be similar and in tune with one another.  For instance, monotheism or the belief that there exists only one God; because Christians believe it and Muslims believe it, it does not make Christians Muslim…nor does it make Sikhs Muslim.

“In Bala's Janam Sakhi, we also read that during his pilgrimage to Mecca, Baba Nanak met Qazi Rukn-ud-Din, the Imam and had long conversations with him. It is reported that Nanak said, Rukn-ud-Din, it is written in the Book (i.e., the Quran) that those who drink wine or 'Bhang' shall be punished on the Day of Judgment.

The book Guru Ji referred to is not Quran. The book he referred to was the book of the truth which included the message He received directly

from God. Bhai Gurdas Ji refers to this book in his writing.

Qazi and maulvis got together and began discussing religion. A great fantasy has been created and no one could understand its mystery. They asked Baba Nanak to open and search in his book whether Hindu is great or the Muslim. Baba replied to the pilgrim hajis that, without good deeds both will have to weep and wail. Only by being a Hindu or a Muslim one can not get accepted in the court of the Lord. (Bhai Gurdas Ji, // 1, page 1)

Now you can clearly see that the book is referred to as “His Book” not the “Quran”. If Guru Ji told their highest priest what’s written in “the book” then it means their highest figure of authority was ignorant of this message written in Quran. Furthermore, Quran supports drinking of wine and alcohol which is largely practiced by Muslims today. Guru Nanak Dev Ji never believed in Judgment Day because everyone is judged based on their good and bad deeds right after death. Read what Guru Ji says about this.

Good deeds and bad deeds-the record is read out in the Presence of the Lord of Dharma.

According to their own actions, some are drawn closer, and some are driven farther away. (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 8)

But they shall come to regret their actions - they create their own karma. (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 315)

“It is also reported that Baba Nanak kept fasts for a whole year at Mecca and put his fingers in his ears and gave the call to prayer. It is also related that Nanak recited the Khutba of the Prophet and became happy.”

Baseless. They are saying the same thing again and again. This question has been answered earlier. But just make a note that such a big thing happened and all historians failed to mention it in their books? This is totally wrong. Where is it reported? What book and who wrote it? Bhai Gurdas Ji never mentioned it. Bhai Mardana Ji never mentioned it. Keeping fasts and saying Khutba is out of the question. Guru Ji saw Mohammad as nothing bu

t a mere human being.

“No Muslim disciple of Nanak is known to have given up his belief in Islamic principles nor to have acted against any Islamic injunctions regarding prayers and fasting.”

Just because they don’t know anyone does not mean it never happened. No proof is provided here, like in every other part of this article which upholds the statements made. Thousands of Muslims became disciples of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and were called Sikhs. Guru Ji baptized them all in a Sikh way and gave them strict guidelines to follow. Even today you can find many Muslims in India following the way of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. There are some people who are Muslims but follow Sikhism because of the beautiful message of the Gurus and all those people do not fast nor go to Hajj.

“Nanak's disciples were not harmed in any way let alone being stoned to death. This clearly shows that Nanak was looked upon as a Muslim sufi by his contemporaries.”

This is not true. Guru Ji or his followers were not harmed because everyone Hindus and Muslims alike respected Guru Ji. Just because you are not stoned, does not make you a Muslim.  Hindus called Him their Guru and Muslims their Pir. He was dear to both. In the north he had made much influence on the majority of the community and when this movement started growing rapidly Muslim rulers decided to destroy it because large number of Muslims and Hindus were converting to Sikhism. This is why fifth Guru was tortured to death. Why else would Muslims do it if Sikhism was considered part of Islam? Clearly Muslims did not regard Sikhism as part of Islam and this is why they were always out to kill Sikhs. How Muslim Sufis looked upon Guru Ji is different than the reality. If I look upon all Muslims being terrorists does it mean it is the truth?  Of course not!

They need to get one fact straight. None of the Gurus were Hindus or Muslims. Sikhism is a completely different religion. If only they took some time to study the religion and its teachings but

I don’t think they would want to know the reality. They need to consider some facts about their religion and Mohammad. Read some of the facts about Islam to see if Guru Ji would really follow Mohammad’s teachings.

Muslims and Jews come from the same origin. Jews existed first and Mohammad was born into a Jewish family thus making Mohammad Jewish. At that time Buddhism was the largest religion in the Asia and Arabic countries. It is believed that Mohammad was highly influenced by Buddhism and spent much time studying Buddhism.  This must make him a Buddhist.

It was Mohammad who got so scared from the visions he was having. He would get so scared that he would run back to his house and hide under the bed. His wife who was thirteen years older than him took him to his uncle. Then his uncle told Mohammad that he would become a prophet. But ironically it was the same uncle who said to Mohammad, “I rather die than have faith in you.”

Mohammad practiced polygamy. He had anywhere between 38-45 women. He married the 6-year-old Ayesah, the daughter of his best friend Abu Bakr and thus the prophet became the son-in-law of his best friend.  The prophet then married the young daughter, Hafsa, of his another great comrade, Umar who also married the four-year-old half sister of Ayesha (the posthumous daughter of Abu Bakr). Mohammad also made his adopted son to divorce his wife so he could marry her. To him a woman was property of a man which is the basic belief of Islam.

Mohammad was total illiterate which shows why there are so many grammatical errors in Quran. Why are they overlooking this fact? Also he was not accepted by other communities as prophet especially Jews which is why he wrote these lines against non-believers (those that did not believe him).

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. Allah does not guide the wrongdoers." (5:49, Qura

n)

Now you tell me if greatest of all Guru Nanak Dev Ji would follow this Mohammad and his teaching? There is no way in hell. Muslims just want to attack Sikhism and misrepresent it. Just remember one thing: Sikhism is a completely independent and different religion.

Now we come to Bhagat Kabeer Ji being a Muslim.

Bhagat Kabeer Ji was a great poet and spoke without discrimination. His message was for all not only for Muslims. His Guru was Rama Nand who was a Hindu. If Bhagat Kabeer was a Muslim then why would he have a Hindu Guru? All other Muslim sufi saints had Muslim Mentors. Therefore, Kabeer Ji was not a Muslim. Furthermore, when Guru Nanak Dev Ji met Kabeer Ji, He was almost forty years old and Kabeer was almost 110 years old. One note readers must make is that when this meeting took place Guru Nanak Dev Ji had already received the revelation from God when He was 30. This shows that Guru Nanak Dev Ji had been commanded by God to preach the truth. Also, Kabeer have more followers from Hinduism and today there are no Muslims who follow Kabeer's message so how is Kabeer a Muslim? These are all false statements made by Muslims. Read some of Kabeer's writings and you will see that Kabeer Ji was neither a Muslim nor a Hindu.

"O Mullah, why do you ascend the minaret of the mosque for loud announcement? The Lord is not deaf. He for Whom you make loud announcements, see Him within your heart." (Bhagat Kabir,  pg. 1374)

Let your mind be Mecca, and your body the temple of worship. Let the Supreme Guru be the One who speaks. ||1|| O Mullah, utter the call to prayer. The one mosque has ten doors. ||1||Pause|| So slaughter your evil nature, doubt and cruelty; consume the five demons and you shall be blessed with contentment. ||2|| Hindus and Muslims have the same One Lord and Master. What can the Mullah do, and what can the Shaykh do? ||3|| Says Kabeer, I have gone insane. Sl

aughtering, slaughtering my mind, I have merged into the Celestial Lord. ||4||4|| (Bhagat Kabir,  pg. 1158)

If the Lord Allah lives only in the mosque, then to whom does the rest of the world belong? According to the Hindus, the Lord's Name abides in the idol, but there is no truth in either of these claims. ||1|| O Allah, O Raam, I live by Your Name. Please show mercy to me, O Master. ||1||Pause|| The God of the Hindus lives in the southern lands, and the God of the Muslims lives in the west. So search in your heart - look deep into your heart of hearts; this is the home and the place where God lives. ||2|| (Bhagat Kabir,  pg. 1349)

The Brahmins observe twenty-four fasts during the year, and the Muslims fast during the month of Ramadaan. The Muslims set aside eleven months, and claim that the treasure is only in the one month. ||3|| What is the use of bathing at Orissa? Why do the Muslims bow their heads in the mosque? If someone has deception in his heart, what good is it for him to utter prayers? And what good is it for him to go on pilgrimage to Mecca? ||4|| (Bhagat Kabir,  pg. 1349)

O Mullah, tell me: is this God's Justice? The doubts of your mind have not been dispelled. ||1||Pause|| You seize a living creature, and then bring it home and kill its body; you have killed only the clay. The light of the soul passes into another form. So tell me, what have you killed? ||2|| And what good are your purifications? Why do you bother to wash your face? And why do you bother to bow your head in the mosque? Your heart is full of hypocrisy; what good are your prayers or your pilgrimage to Mecca? ||3|| You are impure; you do not understand the Pure Lord. You do not know His Mystery. Says Kabeer, you have missed out on paradise; your mind is set on hell. ||4||4

24;| (Bhagat Kabir,  pg. 1350)

Because of the love of woman, circumcision is done; I don't believe in it, O Siblings of Destiny. If God wished me to be a Muslim, it would be cut off by itself. ||2||

If circumcision makes one a Muslim, then what about a woman? She is the other half of a man's body, and she does not leave him, so he remains a Hindu. ||3|| Give up your holy books, and remember the Lord, you fool, and stop oppressing others so badly. Kabeer has grasped hold of the Lord's Support, and the Muslims have utterly failed. ||4||8|| (Bhagat Kabir,  pg. 477)

Keeping your fasts, reciting your prayers, and reading the Kalma, the Islamic creed, shall not take you to paradise. The Temple of Mecca is hidden within your mind, if you only knew it. ||2|| (Bhagat Kabir,  pg. 480)

These quotes are enough to prove that Bhagat Kabeer Ji never accepted any practices of Islam and He never followed the teaching of Quran and Prophet Mohammad.

Neither Guru Nanak Dev Ji nor Bhagat Kabeer Ji were Muslims.

Sikhism vs. Islam

This article will show how Sikhism is completely different from Islam and actually a separate religion.

1) In Sikhism everyone is equal. All people of different color, religion, caste, creed, race and sex are equal in the eyes of God. No one is high or low. All are children of God created by God and God loves them all. Sikhism teaches that everyone should live a peaceful life and love each other as human beings. Sikhism teaches love, humility, equality, humbleness and how to live a peaceful life.

"The temple or the mosque are the same, the Hindu worship or the Musalman prayer are the same; all men are the same; it is through error they appear different. Deities, demons, Yakshas, heavenly singers, Musalmans and Hindus adopt the customary dress of their different countries. All men have the same eyes, t

he same ears, the same body, the same build, a compound of earth, air, fire, and water. Allah and Abhekh are the same, the Purans and the Quran are the same; they are all alike; it is the one God who created all. The Hindu God and the Muhammadan God are the same; let no man even by mistake suppose there is a difference." (Guru Gobind Singh, Akal Ustat, pg. 275)

First, Allah created the Light; then, by His Creative Power, He made all mortal beings. From the One Light, the entire universe welled up. So who is good, and who is bad? ||1|| (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1349)

This clearly shows that from one light of God everyone came into existence. So if everyone comes from the same creator who will you call good and bad?

On the other hand, Islam does not teach equality. Islam teaches hatred, inequality and killing of those who do not believe in Islam and the Prophet Mohammad. Islam teaches that only Muslims, who believe in Mohammad being the last prophet, are superior beings to others. Muslims are taught to live with love with each other but not with others. The following is a passage from the Quran.

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. Allah does not guide the wrongdoers." (5:49, Quran)

"Mohammed is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another." (48:29, Quran)

"When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. If they repent and take to prayer and pay the alms-tax, let them go their way. Allah is forgiving and merciful." (9:4, Quran)

2) Again, Sikhism teaches equality of all human beings including women. Women are given very high status in Sikhism by the Sikh Gurus. Women are given not only equality but they are also given rights to do

everything that men can. For example, women can participate and lead the congregation. Women can go to Sikh temple and worship there. Women can play a role of priest, lecturer, singer and whatever there may be. The third Guru, Guru Amardaas Ji, appointed many missionary priests that were sent all over India to preach Sikhism and fifty two of them were women. Read the following points and see it yourself how Sikhism is proved to be lot better than Islam when it comes to women’s rights.

Sikhism says this:

"We are born of woman, we are conceived in the womb of woman, we are engaged and married to woman. We make friendship with woman and the lineage continued because of woman. When one woman dies, we take another one, we are bound with the world through woman. Why should we talk ill of her, who gives birth to kings? The woman is born from woman; there is none without her. Only the One True Lord is without woman" (Guru Nanak Dev, // Asa, pg. 473)

"Woman is one half the complete personality of man, and is entitled to share

secular and spiritual knowledge equally." (Bhai Gurdas Ji, // 5, Pauri 16:59)

Quran says this:

"Man have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them." (4:34, Quran)

Even beating of women is permitted in Islam, and men are given a higher status.

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, beat them; but if th

ey return to obedience, seek not against them Means: For Allah is Most High, great (above you all). (Quran, 4:34)

Sikh women can go to Sikh Temple (Gurdwara), say their prayers and worship accordingly. Women can also take the role of a priest and any other role. Women can lead the congregation and are encouraged more to participate in congregations. But Islam teaches totally the opposite. Women not only have fewer rights than men, but they are also prohibited to go to a Muslim church, called mosque, and worship. Women cannot say their prayers at mosque which explains why women are not allowed to go to Mecca (holiest place of Muslims). Women can go to some graves of holy saints to pray there. When they are at home they have to stand behind men to say their prayers. 

The Gurus gave Sikh men and women the same dress. Five symbols Kes (hair covered with turban), Kara (an iron bracelet), Kirpan (sword), Kangha (wooden comb) and Kacherra (an under short) are give to both men and women. Both are required to say the same prayers, live same way of life and wear the same dress. Everything is exactly the same. Sikh women are also not required or forced to wear a veil.

"Stay, stay, O daughter-in-law - do not cover your face with a veil. In the end, this shall not bring you even half a shell." (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 484)

But in Islam it is different. In Saudi Arabia, women cannot even drive cars. Women have to cover themselves up from head to toe. Women cannot go out without asking their husbands and when they do, they have to be accompanied by someone else (a male). In other words, women cannot walk freely outside their house. Women are considered to be property of men. If Islam teaches equality then why don’t men have to cover themselves up from head to toe as well? One incident that is worth mentioning follows: A few years ago, an eleven years old girl was raped by an old man. However, even though that innocent girl was raped, the man did not receive any punishment, because accordin

g to Islamic law, it was the girl who provoked it by not covering herself up. Thus it was claimed that if she had properly covered herself, this incident would not have happened. This is but one real world example of the equality Islam teaches.

Islam teaches that women are not only inferior by birth but impure due to their monthly cycles. The Quran says women are impure during menstruation and men are forbidden to go near them until they purify themselves. Read some Ayeh (quotes or lines) yourself and see how ridiculous it sounds.

They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. Surely Allah loves those who turn much (to Him), and He loves those who purify themselves. (Quran, 2:222)

This entire Ayeh does not make sense and states that women are dirty for a natural occurrence. Menstruation is part of the female anatomy and completely natural. This is an important function for women to bear children. How can such an event be dirty? If women are impure because of their monthly cycles then how can they purify themselves because it is part of their body? If women are impure then so are all men because it is women who gave birth to all humankind.  Muslims like other religions believe that God created men and women. Therefore, why should God tell his prophet Mohammed that men should avoid women during their menstruation period? Why would anyone consider his own creation bad and dirty?  God told Mohammed that his own creation, women are filthy and must be avoided seven to ten days a month during a good portion of their life. Frankly, I don’t understand what does a woman's menstruation have to do with the last sentence.  Surely Allah loves those who turn much (to Him), and He loves those who purify themselves.  Does this mean that God loves women w

ho clean themselves or men that go into women after they are cleaned? It is not clear.

Your wives are a filth for you, so go into your filth when you like, and do good beforehand for yourselves; and be careful (of your duty) to Allah, and know that you will meet Him, and give good news to the believers. (Quran, 2: 223)

This entire Ayeh is senseless. First it says that women are dirt for men, and men can go into their dirt or mud anyway they want and then it talks about Allah and the fact that people will see him, and then says give good news to believers. What is the good news that he has to give to the believers? Could the good news be the clause “your wives are filth for you”.  So men can abuse women as they want?

Those who swear that they will not go in to their wives should wait four months; so if they go back, then Allah is surely Forgiving, Merciful. (Quran, 2: 226)

Does this mean that if a man got angry at his wife, he should not sleep with her for four months and if he does sleep with her in those months then Allah will forgive him?  For what? Why is it the business of Allah if a husband or wife sleep with each other or not?

On the other hand, Sikhism says women are as pure as men. The Gurus teachings say that one cannot be pure by washing his body but purity of mind is the real pureness. I think only one quote would do the job but you can find many if you want to do more research. 

They are not called pure, who sit down after merely washing their bodies. Only they are pure, O Nanak, within whose minds the Lord abides. ||2|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 472)

3) Marriage Beliefs and Policies.

The Gurus regarded marriage a very spiritual state of life. Marriage is given very high respect by the Gurus.

They are not said to be husband and wife, who merely sit together. They alone are called husband and wife, who have one light in two bod

ies. ||3|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 788)

Furthermore, a man and woman can have only one partner at a time. The only way for someone to remarry is if his/her marriage partner has died or he/she is divorced. In Sikhism, the marriage ceremony is very simple and the same every time. It does not matter whether it is ones first or fifth marriage.

But in Islam it is not only different but very unfair to women. A man can have up to four wives at the same time.

Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice. (Quran, 4:3)

Muslims say this is true only during wartime but I do not see anything that mentions or implies this from the quote. Also, why cannot women fight? In Sikhism women have always fought alongside with men. This has been true since the times of the Gurus. Not only that, women have led the Sikh armies into the battle field and received martyrdom with glory. The message of Islam clearly shows that women are considered weak and incapable of fighting. But the Sikh Gurus gave women equal rights and made men and women both saints and warriors at the same time. If men are given sword to fight for themselves then women are given a sword too so they will not have to look upon men to protect them.  Sikh Gurus taught Sikhs to be prepared to fight oppression and injustice at all  times. Thus, Sikhism is totally different than Islam.

If we investigate further, we find that not only polygamy is permitted in Islam but also marriage with your adopted son’s wife is also permitted. Prophet Mohammad himself asked his adopted son to leave his wife so prophet could marry her himself. When his followers questioned him by saying that he was his son and his son’s wife his daughter so he could not marry her. But Mohammad said, it was not his real son but adopted. I

n Islam marrying your biological son’s wife is prohibited, but marrying your adopted son’s wife is acceptable.  Prophet Mohammad married anywhere from 38-45 women, the youngest being 6 years old, who became pregnant at the age of nine. Her name was Ayesah.

Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah.s command must be fulfilled. (Quran, 33:37)

In Sikhism, divorce in marriage is done with the consent of both couples and it is very straight forward. But in Islam there are hard rules for women. All a man has to say is Talaak (divorce) three times and they are divorced. If he wants to remarry her then his wife has to marry someone else and spend a night with her other husband. Then if her newly husband gives her divorce by saying the word divorce three times she can remarry her old husband. Now you can see, what a woman has to go through in a marriage life. Such a ridiculous way of marriage in Islam does not fit the modern way of life.

4) In Sikhism God is all pervading and is in all directions. God is omniscient, omnipotent and loves all. Sikhs do not face any particular direction to say their prayers. But in Islam Muslims face west to say their prayers because according to Islam God lives in the west due to the fact that their holiest place Mecca is in west. Sikhism rejects all of this foolishness.

If the Lord Allah lives only in the mosque, then to whom does the rest of the wo

rld belong? According to the Hindus, the Lord`s Name abides in the idol, but there is no truth in either of these claims. ||1|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1349)

The God of the Hindus lives in the southern lands, and the God of the Muslims lives in the west. So search in your heart - look deep into your heart of hearts; this is the home and the place where God lives. ||2|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1349)

5) Sikhism does not believe in fasting or pilgrimages.

"The mind is not softened by fasting or austerities. Nothing else is equal to worship of the Lord's Name." (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 905)

"The pilgrimage to shrines, fasting, cleanliness and self-mortification are not of any avail, nor are the rituals, religious ceremonies and hollow adoration's. Deliverance, O! Nanak! is in the devotional service of God. Through duality the mortal is engrossed in worldliness. (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 75)

I do not make pilgrimages to Mecca, nor do I worship at Hindu sacred shrines. I serve the One Lord, and not any other. ||2|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1136)

I do not keep fasts, nor do I observe the month of Ramadaan. I serve only the One, who will protect me in the end. ||1|| The One Lord, the Lord of the World, is my God Allah. He adminsters justice to both Hindus and Muslims. ||1||Pause|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1136)

Contrary to Sikhism, Islam teaches Muslims to fast during the special month of Ramadan. It is this month that Muslims have the opportunity to get closer to God. But my question is: why this special month? If this is the only month to get closer to God then what is point for Muslims doing five prayers a day for the rest of the eleven months?

“Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (B

etween right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.” (Quran, 2:185)

“The Brahmins observe twenty-four fasts during the year, and the Muslims fast during the month of Ramadaan. The Muslims set aside eleven months, and claim that the treasure is only in the one month”. ||3|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1349)

6) Sikhism rejects the idea of dowry which is a common practice in Islam.

“Any dowry which the perverse offer for show, is only false egotism and a worthless display. O my father, please give me the Name of the Lord God as my wedding gift and dowry”. (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 79)

“You have lost your self-discipline, you fool, and you have accepted an offering under false pretenses. The daughter of the alms-giver is just like your own; by accepting this payment for performing the wedding ceremony, you have cursed your own life.” (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 435)

7) Islam teaches that Mohammad is the last prophet and there will be no one else after him. Also, the Quran is considered the only true book. On the other hand, Sikhism does not believe that any Holy Book takes precedence over all others or any religion’s prophet is the final messenger of God.

"Say not that the Vedas and Muslim books are false. False is he, who reflects not on them." (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1350)

"The followers of the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran, standing at Your Door, meditate on You. Uncounted are those who fall at Your Door." (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 518)

"And many have been orthodox amongst the Muslims, and men of miracles, and Ash

vini Kumaras, and the part-incarnations of Vishnu, all O all went the way of death. And many were the prophets and spiritual guides, yea, countless were they: they sprang from the dust and to dust they returned." (Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Akal Ustat)

8) Sikhism is not merely a religion but a way of life. This way of life is filled with love of God. The Gurus taught Sikhs to follow and worship God out of love. Sri Guru Granth Sahib places greater emphasis on love of God as the main motivation for man. But the Quran puts more emphasis on fear of God. Quran teaches you to follow God not out of love but out of fear because otherwise He will get angry, and you will burn in the fire of hell.

"Truly, none will take heed but the wise: those who keep faith with Allah and do not break their pledge; who join together what He has bidden to be united; who fear their Lord and dread the terrors of Judgement-day; who for the sake of Allah endure with fortitude..." (13:18, Quran)

"Allah's reward is great. Therefore fear Him with all your hearts and be attentive, obedient, and charitable. That will be best for you." (64:13, Quran)

"Within my heart, I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and celebrate the Word of the Lord's Shabad. The Lord Himself is pervading and permeating the world; so fall in love with Him!" (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 790)

"Remembering Him in meditation, one abides in peace; one becomes happy, and suffering is ended. Celebrate, make merry, and sing God's Glories. Forever and ever, surrender to the True Guru." (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 386)

9) Sikh Gurdwaras (Temples) are open to everyone regardless of color, race, caste, creed, gender and religion. Free food is served to everyone on a daily basis. There is no discrimination. Everyone is treated the same way with love and equality. Non-Sikhs are allowed to visit and enter the most sacred shrine of the religion, The Golden Temple. But this is not true in Islam. Non-muslims cannot even go

to a mosque let alone going to Mecca.

"Believers, know that the idolaters are unclean. Let them not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year is ended" (9:26, Quran)

"Blessed is the place, and blessed are those who dwell there, where God's Name is meditated upon. The sermons and songs of God's praises are sung there and there is nothing but peace, poise and tranquillity." (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 816)

"If the Lord Allah lives only in the mosque, then to whom does the rest of the world belong? “The God of the Hindus lives in the southern lands, and the God of the Muslims lives in the west. So search in your heart - look deep into your heart of hearts; this is the home and the place where God lives." (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1349)

10) In Sikhism eating meat is prohibited. Sikhism rejects the killing of any animal by evoking a prayer or by slow death. But it is permitted in Islam.

"Yet holding the knife, the world they butcher. Wearing blue the rulers approval they seek; With money derived from mlechhas the Puranas they worship. Goats slaughtered over the unapproved Muslims texts they eat." (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 472)

“Make virtue your bread, good conduct the ghee, and modesty the meat to eat. As Gurmukh, these are obtained, O Nanak; partaking of them, one`s sins depart.” (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 553)

"Kabeer, the dinner of beans and rice is excellent, if it is flavored with salt. Who would cut his throat, to have meat with his bread?

11) Sikhism rejects the idea of circumcision. Sikhs believe in living a natural way of life the way God created us. Muslims believe that one can only be a Muslim through circumcision. This means a woman cannot become a Muslim. This is why women are considered property of men.

"Because of the love of woman, circumcision is done; I don't believe in it, O Siblings of Destiny. If God wished me to be a Muslim, it would be cut off by itself. If circumcision makes one

a Muslim, then what about a woman?" (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 477)

Above points show that without any doubts Sikhism is a separate religion and differs from Islam not only by beliefs but by practice, philosophy and way of life.

Guest mehtab

http://searchsikhism.com/ again

A Comparative View on Women

The role and status of women in all of the major faiths has become an important and often heated issue for today’s society. For many, religion is an important aspect of their lives and plays a leading part in their thought processes, decisions and way of life. This applies to men and women. Increasingly, women are enquiring about their position, role and importance in their respective faiths. Many want to look back to the original doctrine and see what has been said about them.

This article will review the beliefs held by both Islam and Sikhism, with specific attention focusing on the Holy Quran and Guru Granth Sahib Ji. The issues have been sectioned off for ease of read.

Salvation

An important point to raise is whether a Religion considers women capable of achieving salvation, a realization of God or the highest spiritual realm. On this matter, both Islam and Sikhism profess that a woman can reach salvation.

‘For Muslim men and women, for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in charity, for men and women who fast, for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah's praise, for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward.’ (Holy Quran 33:35)

As long as the woman is willing to achieve the virtues stated, she is capable of receiving God’s great reward. In the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, it is emphasiz

ed that it is the human birth that is important and that the light of God rests equally in us all.

‘In all beings is the Lord pervasive, The Lord pervades all forms male and female’ (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, pg. 605)

By looking within through meditation on God’s name can women realize God. Sikhism does not distinguish between the sexes in this matter. Both can obtain salvation by following the Guru. Often, woman is considered evil and a hindrance to man’s spirituality. The Guru rejects this. In Current Thoughts On Sikhism Alice Basarke states ‘the first Guru put woman on a par with man. … woman was not a hindrance to man, but a partner in serving God and seeking salvation’.

Education

Both faiths consider education very important. It is the key to anyone’s success. It is personal development. In Women in the Quran and the Sunna, Prof. Abdur Rahman I. Doi states ‘The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Seeking knowledge is a mandate for every Muslim (male and female)." This includes knowledge of the Qur'an and the Hadith as well as other knowledge. Men and women both have the capacity for learning and understanding.’ The faith places a great importance on knowledge.

Similarly, Sikhism places great importance on knowledge. Guru Amar Das, the third Sikh Guru, set up many schools amongst his disciples for education. Many of these schools still survive today. True knowledge about divinity can be obtained through the Guru.

‘All divine knowledge and contemplation is obtained through the Guru’. Guru Granth Sahib Ji, pg. 831

Education for all is essential. All must aim to be the best they can be. Fifty-two of the Sikh missionaries sent out by the third Guru were women. In The Role and Status of Sikh Women Dr Mohinder Kaur Gill states ‘Guru Amar Das was convinced that no teachings can take roots until and unless they are accepted by women folk’.

Hereditary rights

Islam preserves some hereditary rights for women. This was, at the time, an important advancemen

t, economically, for Muslim women. The Holy Quran states:

‘Allah (thus) directs you As regards your children’s (Inheritance). A portion equal to that of two females; if only daughters, two or more, Their share is two-thirds of the inheritance. If only one, her share is a half.’ (Holy Quran 4:11)

The laws concerning hereditary rights for Muslim women are quite detailed. Generally, but not always, the male takes a double share of the woman. The reason is that there is a distinguished difference between the role to be played by men and women, thus giving the man a larger portion.

Hereditary rights have never been an issue in Sikhism. Sikh women have full rights to contest any hereditary claim. No restrictions can be found in the Sikh Rehat Maryada (Code of Sikh Conduct). There is nothing to state otherwise. In Women’s Property Rights - A Sikh Perspective, Prof. Dalip Singh states ‘Since all Children, both male and female are equal in all respects, the property of the father is equally divisible amongst the children; women married and unmarried, have equal share along with the male progeny’. Thus, all claimants are entitled to an equal share regardless of their gender.

Gender Equality

With reference to equality amongst the sexes, the Holy Quran states,

‘Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, Because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means.’ (Holy Quran, 4:34)

Consequently, men are considered superior to women. The reasoning is that the role of men is different from that of women, thus dictating their superiority. Men support women. Their role in society is considered more important. The commentator Razi claims,

‘Man is more perfect than the woman in creation, and intelligence, and in the religious sphere, such as the suitability to be a judge, and a leader in worship. Also, the testimony of the man is twice that of the woman. So that whoever is given great responsibilities must be g

iven correspondingly great privileges. As the woman is deficient in intelligence and of great lust, if she is given much money, much corruption will be the result.’ Further support to this view can be found in the Hadith (Ibn Kathir, Commenting on Q. 4:34, this Hadith is also reported by Abu Dawood and al-Nisa'I and Ibn Magah.), the second most important book for Muslims.

Commenting on a section of the Hadith relating to women in The Place of Women in Pure Islam, M. Rafiqul-Haqq and P. Newton claim ‘The authenticity of the above Hadith is undisputed. It is reported by the two most reliable collections of Hadith; Bukhari and Muslim. The agreement of Bukhari and Muslim on its authenticity makes it (mutafaqun 'alayhi) 'agreed upon', which is the highest degree of authenticity. The above Hadith has been accepted and used by eminent scholars, such as Ghazali, Ibn al-'Arabi, Razi, Suyouti, Qortobi, Nawawi, and Ibn Kathir, in their writings’.

Sikhism takes a different approach in discussing gender equality. Like Islam, Sikhism considers men and women to be different by virtue of their gender. However, this difference does not imply superiority of one sex over the other. Men and women are equal under the eyes of God. They have equality, and more importantly, equal opportunity. No position in Sikhism is reserved solely for men. Women can take part in prayers and serve as Granthis. Sikh women can also take part in any political role they feel fit to accommodate. Concerning the denigration of women, the Guru Granth Sahib Ji clearly states,

"From the woman is our birth, in the woman's womb are we shaped; To the woman we are engaged, to the woman we are wedded; The woman is our friend and from woman is the family; Through the woman are the bonds of the world; Why call woman evil who gives birth to the world’s leaders? From the woman is the woman, without woman there is none". (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, pp. 473)

The question posed by the Guru to mankind is ‘Why call her e

vil?’. The Guru calls the woman a vessel through which all life comes to this world. This is an unique role given to her by God. Further, concerning identity, the Guru considers the woman to be a Princess, giving her the Surname Kaur. This is reserved solely for women and frees them from having to take their husband’s name when marrying.

Importance of the Woman’s view

The Holy Quran has this statement concerning the importance of a woman’s views,

‘And if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose, for witnesses. So that if one of them errs, the other can remind her’. (The Holy Quran, 2:282)

When there is a requirement for witnesses on a transaction and one of two men is unavailable, then two women can take the role of one man. This is to ensure that if one of them makes a mistake, the other woman can correct her. Discussing this in Why Two Women Witnesses ??, Shamshad M Khan claims ‘As for women we are aware of the cyclical psychological strains that she has to encounter. The symptoms during early pregnancy, the ante-natal and post-natal depressions, the phenomenon of menopause, the physiological and psychological problems faced after miscarriage. It is under these situations that women can experience psychological strains giving rise to depression, lack of concentration, slow mindedness and SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS’ (capitals from original) . Thus, her physical make up, in other words her menstrual cycle, makes her weaker in dealing with legal matters and can affect her decision making. In The Status of Woman in Islam, Hammuda Abdul-Ati, PH.D gives a different reason for the requirement of two women witnesses, ‘… woman as a rule, is not so experienced in practical life as man. This lack of experience may cause a loss to any party in a given contract. So the law requires that at least two women should bear witness with one man. If a woman of the witness forgets something, the other one would remind her. Or if she makes an error, due to lack of experience, the othe

r would help to correct her. This is a precautionary measure to guarantee honest transactions and proper dealings between people’. Thus, the lack of experience deems it necessary to have two women witnesses and only one male witness.

The question of considering the woman as inadequate in taking the role of a witness equally with any man has never been in question in Sikhism. When a matter requires addressing a Sikh can approach the Panj Pyaras for a decision. Any member of the Panj Pyaras can be a woman. Thus, her ability to perform her duties as a Sikh, regardless of her menstruation, is not doubted. Woman has been created by God and cannot be considered inferior.

‘Women and men, all by God are created, All this is God’s play. Says Nanak, All thy creation is good, Holy’. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, pg 304)

God’s creation is considered holy. There is no suggestion of inferiority amongst the role women can play. Neither is her intelligence doubted. Between humans there is only one distinction made. In Current thoughts in Sikhism, Dr Gurnam Kaur expounds ‘All human beings are equal from birth. There are only two classes of human beings (man or woman) viz., manmukh and gurmukh. Those who follow the path of the Guru, obey the will of God, the divine ordinance are called gurmukhs, and those who follow the path of their own mind, act according to their ego running away from the Guru, the Shabad (the word), are manmukhs (egoists)’.

Opportunity to Pray

Islam allows women to be exempt from certain prayers. It is also preferred if women pray at home, rather than coming to the mosque, although they are not totally rejected from the Mosque. They have to abide by some laws when in prayer. Amongst the various opinions it can generally be stated that it is makrooh (not permissible) for a good-looking woman to go to the mosque, either for jum`ah or for any other prayer, even if she wears plain (undecorated) clothes. It is permissible (not makrooh) for an elderly woman to go, but she must

wear plain (non-fancy) clothes. The woman should obtain permission from a male guardian (whether father, husband or otherwise). The main issue arising from the woman’s presence in a mosque is her ability to cause lustful thoughts for a praying man. In fact, any Muslim man traveling to a mosque is more fortunate if he avoids contact with any woman. If such contact does occur, he is required to purify himself. The Holy Quran states,

‘O you who believe! Approach not prayers In a state of intoxication, Until you can understand all you say, Nor in a state of ceremonial impurity, Except when you are passing by (through the Mosque), Until after washing Your whole body, If you are ill, or on a journey, or one of you comes from the privy, or you have been in contact with women, and you find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand, and rub therewith your faces and hands, For Allah does blot out sins and forgive again and again’ (Holy Quran 4:43)

The purification required if contact is made with women is also mentioned in Surah 5:6. Even if a woman is to attend prayers, she must place herself in specific areas to avoid disrupting the prayers of men. According to the Hadith (Reported by Muslim) the best rows (in prayer) for men are the first (front) ones, and the worst for them are the last ones, while for women it is the opposite. Further, the Hadith (reported by Muslim) states: ‘Oh assembly of women! Do not raise your heads (from ruku/sujud) until after the men have done so’. This will avoid any lustful thoughts. In fact, the following Hadith, which is considered Hassan, agreed upon, indicates, ‘A woman is closest to God’s face, if she is found in the core of her house. And the prayer of the woman in the house is better than her prayer in the mosque’ (Ihy'a 'Uloum ed-Din by Ghazali, Dar al-Kotob al-'Elmeyah, Beirut, Vol II, Kitab Adab al-Nikah, p.65. Reported by Tirmizi as a true and good Ahadith)

In Sikhism, the aim is to rid the soul of sins and realize God by the

Guru’s guidance. Once this is achieved, and God can be realized from within, the inner character becomes absorbed and strengthened by God. Thus, it is not the woman who is to be blamed for any sins that occur in men when they see her, but in the men who still allow lust to dominate their maan, mind.

‘Vain are the eyes which behold the beauty of another’s wife’ (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, pg. 269).

Any woman is permitted to enter a Gurdwara, and is accepted in all prayers and recitations of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. No area is made exempt. She is an integral part of the Sadh Sangat (True congregation) and is capable of joining anyone in praising God, whether it be through Gurbani recitation, Naam Simran or Kirtan (devotional singing). The only restriction placed is that the woman should not enter the Gurdwara wearing a veil over her face. The Sikh Rehat Maryada clearly states that women should not cover their faces with veils,

‘It is not proper for a Sikh woman to wear a veil or keep her face hidden by veil or cover’ (Sikh Rehat Maryada, Article XVI, s).

Guru Amar Das had refused an audience with a Hindu queen until she had removed her veil. In Women in Religion Kanwaljit Kaur- Singh writes ‘the purdah (veil) system suppressed the personality of women and reflected their inferior status’. Of course, Sikh men cannot wear veils either.

Restrictions on clothes

Islam has some very specific codes which address the way a woman should dress,

‘And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except To their husbands, their fathers, their husbands’ fathers, their sons, their husbands’ sons, their brothers or their brothers’ sons, or their sisters’ sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hand possess, or male attendants free of

filter activated> desires, or small children who have no carnal knowledge of women. And that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments’. (Holy Quran, 24:31)

Thus, the dress code concerns the display of beauty. A woman should not allow men to see her beauty and become sexually aroused. Hammuda Abdul-Ati claims ‘The Muslim woman is always associated with an old tradition known as the "veil". It is Islamic that the woman should beautify herself with the veil of honor, dignity, chastity, purity and integrity. She should refrain from all deeds and gestures that might stir the passions of people other than her legitimate husband or cause evil suspicion of her morality. She is warned not to display her charms or expose her physical attractions before strangers. The veil which she must put on is one that can save her soul from weakness, her mind from indulgence, her eyes from lustful looks, and her personality from demoralization. Islam is most concerned with the integrity of woman, with the safeguarding of her morals and morale and with the protection of her character and personality’.

Sikhism, besides commanding that women do not wear the veil, makes a simple, yet very important, statement concerning dress code. This applies to all Sikhs, regardless of gender.

‘Friend, all other wear ruins happiness, the wear that to the limbs is torment, and with foul thinking fills the mind’ (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, pg. 16)

Thus, the individual Sikh knows what types of clothes fill the mind with evil thoughts and are commanded not to wear these. This applies to all Sikhs. Aside from this, all Sikhs are to wear their articles of faith, the five K’s. This applies to men and women. For women this is quite unique. For the first time in history, women were expected to defend themselves and others with their Kirpans. They were not expected to remain dependent on men for physical protection. The Guru expected women to be Saints and Soldiers, Sant-Sipahi. The

psychological effect this has on women is astounding. They are commanded to face up to their independence.

Menstruation

A faith’s view on menstruation is a good indicator on its tolerance towards women. It gives a very clear insight into the views held on women, the birth process and respect for the woman’s body. The Holy Quran makes the following statement on menstruation.

‘They ask thee concerning women’s courses Say: they are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until They are clean. But when they have purified themselves, Ye may approach them As ordained for you by Allah For Allah loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.’ (Holy Quran 2:222)

Menstruation is considered a hurt and pollutant (The actual term used is Azan). A man is instructed to avoid her, and she herself cannot take part in fasting nor prayers during her menstrual cycle. Men are forbidden from having sex with women during their menstruation, but in Surah 2:223, they are encouraged to approach their wives for sex whenever the desire occurs.

‘Your wives are as a field unto you, So approach your field When or how ye will.’ (Holy Quran 2:223)

Men have rights over their wives and any slave girls they possess. The following Hadith expands on this by claiming,

‘The prophet of Allah said: When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire, let her come to him though she is occupied at the oven’ Mishkat al-Masabih, Book I, Section 'Duties of husband and wife', Hadith No. 61.

These rights do not apply to women. The woman is actually cursed if she refuses sex with her husband.

‘The messenger of Allah said: Whenever a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses, and then he passes the night in an angry mood, the angels curse her till she gets up at dawn’ Mishkat al-Masabih, Book I, Section 'Duties of husband and wife', Hadith No. 54.

In Sikhism, the menstrual cycle is

not considered a pollutant. Certainly, it can have a physical and physiological effect on the woman. Nonetheless, this is not considered a hindrance to her wanting to pray or accomplish her religious duties fully. The Guru makes it very clear that the menstrual cycle is a God given process. The blood of a woman is required for the creation of any human being.

‘By coming together of mother and father are we created, By union of the mother's blood and the father's semen is the body made. To the Lord is the creature devoted, when hanging head downwards in the womb; He whom he contemplates, for him provides.’ (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, pg. 1013).

The requirement of the Mothers’ blood is fundamental for life. Thus, the menstrual cycle is certainly an essential and God given biological process. In other faiths blood is considered a pollutant. However, the Guru rejects such superstitious ideas. Those who are impure from within are the truly impure ones.

‘Should cloth be reckoned impure if blood-stained, How may minds of such be deemed pure, As blood of mankind suck? Says Nanak : With a pure heart and tongue God's Name you utter : All else is worldly show, and false deeds.’ (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, pg. 140).

Meditating on Gods’ name is of importance. Whether your clothes are blood stained or not (including clothes stained from menstrual blood) is not of spiritual importance. Thus, there are no restrictions placed on a woman during her menstruation. She is free to visit the Gurdwara, take part in prayers and do Seva. In The feminine principle in the Sikh vision of the transcendent Nikky Guninder Kaur-Singh writes ‘The denigration of the female body “expressed in many cultural and religious taboos surrounding menstruation and child-Birth” is absent in the Sikh worldview. … Guru Nanak openly chides those who attribute pollution to women because of menstruation’.

Marriage and spousal relationships

The relationship between a husband and wife in Islam has to be consi

dered with reference to Surah 4:34, mentioned in part earlier. The roles of men and women are considered different to the extent that men have superiority over women. They are more equal than woman as they are the maintainers of women.

‘And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; But men have a degree over them’ (Holy Quran 2:228)

Due to the difference in gender, women have less rights than men. Some rights are reserved for women to ensure they are not abused. The rights concerning divorce are such examples. As for polygamy, women may only marry one partner at a time. However, men can marry up to four times, as long as they can treat each wife equally. Further, they may keep as many slave girls as is required, but must not ill treat them.

‘And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course.’ (Holy Quran, 4:3)

However, the Quran also makes it evident that it can be very difficult to treat each wife equally,

‘You are never able to do justice between wives, Even if it is your ardent desire:’ (Holy Quran, 4:129)

Further, men are also permitted to marry those woman who become captives during a Jihad (holy war).

‘Also (prohibited are) Women already married, Except those Whom your right hands possess’ (Holy Quran, 4:24)

The term right hands possess refers to those who have been captured. Their previous marriage counts for nothing. So does their reluctance to have sex with their captors.

‘But force not your maids to have sex when they desire chastity, in order that you may make gains in the goods of this life. But if anyone forces them, yet after such compulsion, Is God forgiving, merciful to them’ (Holy Quran, 24:33)

On the whole

, the superiority of men in marriage and towards their women slaves and maids outweighs the rights the women possess. If a husband feels his wife is overbearing in character, then he is permitted to beat her.

‘the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.’ (Holy Quran, 4:34)

The beating of women is permitted. The Hadith makes it clear that a woman can never fulfill the rights a Husband has over her. He is her maintainer.

‘If a woman offered one of her breasts to be cooked and the other to be roasted, she still will fall short of fulfilling her obligations to her husband. And besides that if she disobeys her husband even for a twinkling of an eye, she would be thrown in the lowest part of Hell, except she repents and turns back.’ Tuffaha, Ahmad Zaky, Al-Mar'ah wal- Islam, Dar al-Kitab al-Lubnani, Beirut, first edition, 1985, p. 176. It is also quoted in Al-Musanaf by Abu Bakr Ahmad Ibn 'Abd Allah Ibn Mousa Al-Kanadi who lived 557H., vol. 1 part 2, p. 255.

‘If blood, suppuration, and pus, were to pour from the husband's nose and the wife licked it with her tongue, she would still never be able to fulfil his rights over her.’ Imam Suyouti, the Muslim scholar.

Sikhism takes a different view concerning the relationship between a Husband and wife. Marriage is considered a part of the spiritual journey to realize God. It is not considered a hindrance to the Human’s goal to realize God within. The Guru reveals:

‘They are not said to be Husband and Wife who merely sit together, Rather they alone are called Husband and Wife, Who have one soul in two bodies.’ (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, pg. 788.)

In Sikhism, the marriage ceremony is referred to as the Anand Karaj. Anand means Bliss and Karaj means something one does.

Marriage is the uniting of two souls. It is an important step on the path of spirituality. The responsibility of the householder is considered spiritual. The Guru rejects the idea of renunciation and celibacy as being religiously necessary. The union of man and woman is an important part of the individual’s spiritual journey. The Guru promotes the householder’s way of life. Everything can be achieved in family life. There is no need to renounce the world. Concerning her standing with man, Bhai Gurdas, a Sikh during the 16th Century, reveals:

‘Woman is one half of the complete personality of man, and is entitled to share secular and spiritual knowledge equally’ (Gurdas ji // 5, Pauri 16:59 )

Thus, there is no notion of the woman being considered inferior to her husband. Concerning their fidelity towards each other, Bhai Kahan Singh in his famous monograph Gurmat Martand, states that at the time of marriage the virtues of Patti Brata (Absolute fidelity to Husband) are to be impressed upon the bride and, equally, the same virtue of Istri Brata (Absolute fidelity to Wife) is to be emphatically emphasized upon the bridegroom. These oaths are to be made by the couple in the Sangat (Holy congregation). Whereas Islam permits beatings when a wife is found to be overbearing, Sikhism takes a more conciliatory view. Concerning marital problems, the Guru reveals:

‘Should brass, gold or iron be broken, The smith in fire fuses it together. Should the husband with the wife have break of relations, Through progeny are their bonds forged again. The ruler when making a demand, By a levy is placated. The hungry by food are satisfied. With rain and inundating rivers is famine lifted. In love, through sweet speech comes reunion. Denial of religious scriptures with truthfulness is healed. The dead to the world by righteousness are tied. These in the world be the means of reconciliation. The stubborn fool by a blow on the face alone will be set right. Thus does Nanak affirm: At the Court Divine comes recogniti

on by Divine laudation.’ (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, pg. 143)

The Guru acknowledges that a marriage can become broken. However, there is a positive approach to such situations. Through their children the couple can find love again. Through love can they overcome difficulties, and not through beatings.

CONCLUSION

Islam considers men and women to be equal, but gives men more rights. This is due to the role given to them as men. They maintain women. Obedient women are more likely to receive the rewards of God. Thus, the balance concerning equal opportunities favors men to women.

Sikhism considers there to be a difference between men and women, but rejects any notion that this difference entails men being superior. Women, both spiritually and secularly, are equal to men. They have equal opportunity to realize God.

Daas, may waheguru give you guys the courage to come out strong. Remember, when all else fails only then rise to the sword!!! :wub: (I think i posted this article/event in this same section)

Please provide us some pictures or any other type of method to lead us to what happened exactly next week.

Again sangat ji, best of luck!!!

Guest mehtab

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Singhavelli veerjee, unfortunately I am not in London, therefore I have listed out resources which may be helpful in countering any bs from them. And I sincerely pray it helps.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!