July 25th (London) Sikhs & Hindus invited to

sikhi

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Saadh sangat jeeo

For years now we have been wailing about what Muslims are doing to our sisters in UK. This is a single opportunity to shut them up in a big way. They are not going to stop their campaign, but the least we can do is warn them that the lions of Dashmesh Pita are very well awake and are standing upto any threat from their side. Next time, they will think more than several times before they take us for granted.

And please, hit the accelerator on educating the Sikh kids and youth on Sikhi. As Singhavelli stated, its our fault to begin with, admit it or not. We left this vent open for them to penetrate into. Time to fill it up!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jahan

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

(Same response from me as on other forums)

This is no hoax as i have been able to confirm for myself that this rally will be taking place and is widely known among Muslims already. How do i know this? Because this evening i went directly to one of the Mosques here in North London and spoke with the secretary regarding the letter sent out by the Al-Muhajiroun on July 13th. The secretary at the Mosque and an ordinary Muslim in the office already knew about this event, probably much before it was officially announced via the internet.

I questioned the secretary regarding the blatant and direct attacks on Sikhism and distortions of Sikh faith given in the press release. I expressed to him my concern that there is a strong possibility there will be a violent reaction from Sikhs on July 25th and asked him if he knew the nature of what would be said that day on Sikhism and what the Sikhs who are going to convert might possibly say against their former faith. He told me that he did not know much and that his Mosque does not deal with the Al-Muhajiroun.

He was quite apologetic in some ways and showed me a few leaflets of an 'Interfaith' event and photos of Sikhs who have visited this particular Mosque. He told me to my face that it did not matter about religious differences, everyone has their beliefs and no one should assume one faith is better than another. He was of course, trying to be politically correct with me and did not obviously want to say anything i might find offensive.

Unfortunately i may have done a great disservice to the Sikhs because (as those familiar with me on these forums might have figure

d) i am not so eloquent and can be unintentionally blunt with my words. It is possible that the secretary of the Mosque assumed i had indirectly hinted to him that there is going to be a violent and disruptive backlash from Sikhs against their rally. He abruptly ended our meeting as he had to go and pray. He shook my hand and that was it. I sincerely apologize if this is the impression i left on him.

I had planned to pay a visit to a second (and much larger) Mosque also here in North London to get any more info on this rally and to express my concerns with them, but my friend (a Muslim) eventually talked me out of it.

The Muslims have planned this very well and there is no question that this is a direct challenge and assault on Sikhism. How could it be that only 2 weeks before the rally they made it publicly known? Any rally in Central London would take weeks, months even, in advance to plan and get permission for. The Muslims knew that if they make a press release only 2 weeks before the event that no one will have any time to pressure the council/government to stop this rally. These guys are very clever, and i expect that they will be prepared for any potential violence. It is clear to me some of them want this.

The press-release speaks for itself. A blatant attack on Sikhism. They are not inviting Sikhs to discuss religion with them, they are demanding that we accept their truth and convert. They are attempting to publicly humiliate Sikhism by having several Sikhs convert to Islam infront of whole World in Trafalgar Square. Why else make these conversions a public event if not to humiliate Sikhism?

I am concerned about what anti-Sikh remarks are going to be made in public and this is what i expressed to the Mosque.

Tomorrow i am going to my Gurdwara and will give the President there a copy of this press-release and will ask him to forward it to every Gurdwara in UK so that this Sunday every Sangat who attends Gurdwara will hear of what is going on.

Now i am no f

ool, i have my doubts the President will take this seriously because most Sikhs can only talk big and live on false pride and past glory, when it comes to the here and now, nothing.... So i will also be visiting each Gurdwara in Southall and give them a copy of this press-release and plead with them to contact all UK Gurdwaras on this matter. I want every Sikh in UK to hear about this attack on the religion, an attack which will take place in one of London's most famous landmarks. If i have to i will travel to East London, even Birmingham. But i want all 500,000 or so Sikhs in UK to know that our faith has been directly assaulted by zealots.

I am not trying to cause an eruption and i would urge all Sikhs to keep away from the event, or if you go to just sit and be quiet. Any break out or scuffle the media will chew all our behinds and we already have negative press in Western World. Also, before you Sikhs from your upper-middle class suburbs of Southall or wherever where thousands of you live think of coming down and causing a scene, think about your brothers like me who dont live in your type of environment and who will get f*cked in my area with no one to come to my aid.

Any clash between Sikhs and Muslims i will guarantee you will not end on that day and people like me will suffer in this. So those of you thinking of "coming down with kirpans and 100 Singhs" i am requesting you to just keep your distance. People like me do not have the luxury of "kirpans and 100's of Singhs" to watch my back. Rather, i have a dozen so Mosques within arms reach of eachother and my house. No i am not scared but i am apprehensive of any potential fallout. Id rather not get jumped and have my head shaved or house attacked.

But whatever, the Gurdwaras need to know about this fast and pressure the government to pull the plug on this rally. If not, then this should be the final wake up call to all Sikhs that it is time we also aim to spread the faith.

I will attempt to make some more contact

s with the Mosques to find out more on what exactly they have planned in regards to conversions of Sikhs in public (humiliation enough in itself) and speeches against Sikhism. I will let everyone know beforehand if i am successful so you know what to expect.

However, i dont expect anyone here will take my suggestion seriously and are likely to come down and fight, so you will all have to forgive me but i am going to warn the Mosques that Sikhs are not taking this lightly and that i am concerned that any blatant and anti-Sikh activities may lead to a riot and angry backlash.

I am 95% sure i will be there and just to let you know, if i come i am coming armed.

Regards,

Guest mehtab

Good job Jahan. Maybe they will be careful as to no unwanted and unfortunate incident happens, and no blasphemous comment is passed against Sikhism. At the same time, I expect a lot of police security to be present there as well.

And be careful since you live in a predominantly Muslim neighborhood.

Sangat going there is requested to maintain as much peace and calm as possible.

This is a very sensitive matter, any little spark can cause a huge explosion, along with that we can't just stand by and watch this happen, this is an direct insult to the sikhi of dashmesh pita, Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj.

I hope the Singhs in UK are discussing this as a panthic matter, and holding meetings to see what could be done. Did anyone contact the UK government about this issue??? Or the law enforcement offices in that area?? This event can cause a serious riot, as the tension is very high.

I'm going to send some letters to the government, as a potential threat to the safety of its citizens, suggesting to stop this event from taking place, as it has already built up alot of commotion.

The Times of India, Feb. 24, 2004

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

YUDHVIR RANA, TIMES NEWS NETWORK

AMRITSAR: A six-year-old Sikh girl in Pakistan has reportedly been converted to Islam by a tribesman who abducted and held her for more than a month after her parents refused to ransom her. This was revealed by intelligence sources here on Sunday.

This is reportedly the most sensitive incident of conversion in the recent past. Earlier, reports of mass conversion of Hindus in Pakistan under threat had been pouring in.

According to sources, Harvinder Kaur had been kept in Tirah valley of Khyber but no one helped the poor parents who had been running from pillar to post for recovery of the child. Reports received by intelligence agencies here state Harvinder has been given a new name, Amina, by a powerful tribesman Malikdin Khel.

It is learnt that, after the news spread and Sikh bodies in Pakistan took up the issue, human rights organisations in the country had constituted a committee to probe the incident.

Sources said the girl's family is being pressurised to not publicise the issue and has reportedly been threatened of dire consequences.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/2464-_Sikh...d_to_Islam.html

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

PLEEAAASE

ALL SINGHS AND SINGHNIES

ALLL OF U IN UK

PLEEASE GO TO THIS THING

DEBATE WITH THEM IF THEY QUESTION SIKHI

IF THEY INSULT GURU JE THEN SOMETHING SHUD HAPPEN

THIS IS A MAJOR BENTI

DONT LET ANYHING BAD ABOUT SIKHI HAPPEN THAT DAY

IF U CONSIDER URE SELF A CHILD OF GURU JE

DONT HIDE

STAND OUT

GO DEFEND URE FATHER AND URE FAITH

REMEBER THE KURBANIS SIKHS SHAHEEDS DID

DONT LET ANYONE DO BEADBI

IF U LIVE IN UK, PLEEEASE GOOOO

JO THO PREM KHELAN KA CHAO

SIR DHAR DHALEE GALE MARAEAO

EITH MARAG PAIR DHAREEJAI

SIR DEEJAI KAAN N KEEJAI

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Did anyone contact the UK government about this issue??? Or the law enforcement offices in that area?? This event can cause a serious riot, as the tension is very high.

I'm going to send some letters to the government, as a potential threat to the safety of its citizens, suggesting to stop this event from taking place, as it has already built up alot of commotion.

I was hoping that someone gonna say that.. That's the best and FIRST step uk ppls should take..

Did anyone bother to raise the red flag and give strong alert message to local political leaders?? use political tool.. gather singhs and kaurs and just walk down to the office of your local representative and im pretty much sure they WILL be concerned cauz young uk sikh/muslim are always on the brink of killing each other.. just a suggestion.. :wub:

Guest rsingh

i remember 95 thing. is <admin-profanity filter activated> na sikh kurya nu la ki stage ota bakvas, filth bolaya si sikhi ata gurua bara. these peopl are not muslim. these people just want to stir up hatred. we need recordings. i belive they may be prosecuted under the racial hatred laws. these people will not be questioing. they want to convert. i be u there will be lots of mona with kara,etc :wub: if u now what i mean.(the same people that cause trouble at vasakhi in soutall.

if u do go be careful. Guru be with u. Do NOT go on ur own!! groups all the way. sava lakh ik singh/singhni us di pichi hor sava lakh shaheed.