• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Far,

I have just called

Ken Livingstone

Mayor of London

020 7983 4100

I have been told that Ken does not support this event and he will close the event down if they get enough Calls. SO CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!! please.

I told them that this event will cause problems between different faiths and he agreed with us. Plus other event is also going on at the same date on the same location.

So all we need to do is get all the Cyber Sanget to call that Number 020 7983 4100, if you live in any part of the world please call, we need to stop this NOW.

SO please CALL

Just got a call back and this event is not booked in. So if they get enough calls the event will be closed.

if you are based any where in the world please call.

Ken Livingstone

Mayor of London

020 7983 4100

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Here a few things that we need to do-;

1. Phone the mayor of London and express our indignation that such a vile rally by such an obnoxious group is being held. Remember these are the same people who held a rally two years ago to celebrate the 9/11 terrorist attacks! Also contact your local london assemby member with the same purpose.

2. Involve Sikh organisations such as Sikh Federation ( UK ), Sikh Secretariate, AKJ, BOSS, Council of Sikh Gurdwaras etc. We need a respectable Sikh organisation to front this effort. This organisation can then speak of the effort.

3. These Sikh organisations should then be able to contact the Council for Racial Equality. Sikhs and Jews are fortunate in that as ethnic religions we are covered under the racial discrimination legislation.

4. Get the Sikh media involved. Punjabi papers such as Des Pardes, Panjab Times, Sikh Times as well as Panjab Radio. As many Sikhs as possible should be informed that this rally is taking place.

5. Liaise with other organisations who will be the subject of attack at this rally, Hindus, Jews, Christians, etc. The Jewish organisations are quite well strong in government and our Sikh organisations should act together with these organisations. Gays and womens rights will also be attacked at this rally so we should also publicise our protest to them so they may join in.

6. Individual Sikhs should organise as many people as possible to come to the protest.

I am working with some other forum members to get a poster about the protest made and if possible perhaps this poster can be hosted on the forum and members

could print as many off as they can and pass them around at their local Gurdwaras.

There can be only two outcomes here, victory for Sikhs in that we use our clout to get this rally banned. Or victory for Sikhs in that we can get as many protesters as possible to that rally so that these Manmukhs will realise that Sikhs won't allow their Gurus to be insulted by low lifes like them

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Just called the Mayor's office. There is going to be a good number of policemen over there, so please watch what you do. They have told me that they are going to try and avoid any disruptive activity from occuring, and so I can say for sure that any scuffle will bring a bad name to Sikhs all over the media.

stay in chardi kala, and try to be as peaceful and calm as possible

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Has anyone sucessfully used the links to the MET on line. There seems to be no category for a race hate crime that has not yet occured.

We need to visit Charing Cross Police Station. If anyone is able to go then please report this as a potential Race Hate crime. I am going to try and go tonight or tommorrow after work.

We need as many people as possible to report this. Also has anyone got contact for any Jewish and Christian organistations??