I tied a Kamarkassa, it was keep getting loose, after

every 20 minutes I had to re-tie it lol :BL:

Thanks in advance :)

VJKK VJKF

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• SVAIYAA Paa(n)e gahe jab té tumré tab té ko’oo aa(n)kh taré nehee aanyo. Ram rahim Puran Quran anak kahai mat eek na maneyo. Simrat shaastr badh sabh bohu bhedh kahai ham eik na janyo. Siree asipaan kripaa tumree kar(i), mai na kahyo sabh tohé bakhaanyo. (30) O God ! Since I have held your feet, none other has entered my vision; Ram, Rahim, Puranas, Quran and many others recite, but I don't believe in even one. The Simritis, Shastras and Vedas describe many mysteries, but I don't recognise even one of them; O Sword-wielder God! All this I write, with your blessings, is not what I know but what you have shown me.
    • Yh but she was a ogre rakshas   not a human. Rakshas are not seen as humans.  Same with hanuman, vali and the other monkey kings  they are seen as monkeys and not humans.   Ram shot vali from behind, vali while dying questioned ram for shooting him from behind and not face to face   and ram said   that men should fight other men face to face but animals can be hunted and killed from behind. So ravans sister was a ogre like shrek  And laksham shot her because she was full of kaam when she saw ram and wanted to marry him   ram refused and then she started lusting over laxshman.   she then started getting destructive.   She was a kaami ogre lol 
    • Yesterday modi compared the kartarpur corridor to the ayodhya verdict and the fall of the berlin wall!   Really trying to stir stuff up.    I reckon hes gonna get assassinated!  Things are really boiling up in the subconintent 
    • Go for it bro  ask guru ji to bless you so that you can keep your kesh   if your struggle with it ask guru ji to help you. once you do it will be the best feeling   I wish I stopped cutting it earlier.  People who are anti sikh want us to shed our sikh identity   that why sikhs have been tortured and murdered for the last 70 yrs of "independence"   dont submit to these people   they want us to shed our identity      With wahegurus kirpa you will keep a sikh identity 
    • Ravidassia are chamars   which is a caste so there are some ravidassias that are Hindus some sikhs and some are ravidassias    ravidassias basically live abroad   they took out bhagat ravidas jis bani from guru granth sahib made it into "amrit bani"   chamars in india are mainly either sikh or hindu    in Punjab they are sikhs while out of Punjab they are hindus. My nanke pind is a chamar pind and they have a ravidas gurdwara and have guru granth sahib kept inside. In amrit Vela the granthi reads japji sahib out through the speakers   they have nagar kirtans as well.   They have anand karaj and all the other sikh ceremonies. Same with my dads pind but their population is small in my dads pind. In my nanke pind whenever my nanke used to have some event at home around 70% of the guests were ravidassias. Outside of Punjab they have ravidas mandirs and not gurdware.  The ones abroad though have separated themselves from sikhs and hindus and created the "ravidassia religion"  A bit like khatris  somewhere hindus some are sikhs while some are in the middle 

Important Information

Terms of Use