Kirtan Sohila

Singhni19

Guest guptbhenji

WJKK WJKF

Kirtan Sohila’s Bani controls our lustful thoughts and anger during the night. The five evils can’t come and rob us of our good deeds.

When you are endangered by any species of direct or indirect source; when you want to protect yourself with the surrounding of the entire magnetic field of the earth, recite Kirtan Sohila. It is a cure for Insomnia!

Three Gurus – Guru Nanak, Guru Ram Das and Guru Arjan - contributed five shabads on the pain of separation and celebrating the bliss of union. The first three Shabads were uttered by Guru Nanak, the fourth by Guru Ram Das and the fifth by Guru Arjan Dev. This is the night prayer said by all Sikhs before sleeping. The actual name of Bani is Sohila Sahib.

It is the most harmonious Naad ever uttered. It multiplies the aura to the sensitivity of protection that it eliminates any negativity for miles and miles.

rehet is before u go sleep. just in case u die. and for protection from ur mind,, ..... during the nite etc. we should be woing kum in the day not sleeping as well!! i tell this to myself ofteN! :happy: so we shouldnt reely do sohela in the day. there are other paat we can do. but its not wrong.. its paat..

there is a sakhi where guru naanak dev jiz foot started to bleed wyl they were chilling. and bhai mardana sez y u foot bleeding? guru ji sez my gursikh down at the bottom of this hill was doing sohela paat, and then he got a kanda (thorn) in his foot. moral is we should sit down n do paat. ther are other morals here but this is the obvious 1.

sohela is doing aarti of guru ji God. and the sucha aarti is..???

....bhav khandna teri aarti..

thas it reely for this level..

on a totally new level, its the sucha jung that will finish off any demon u ever come across on ur way towards sri sat. i best stop now!! :huh:

:waheguru:

gurfateh