Sikh Community Jointly Condemns English Defence League

Guest Gupt

Southall Youth and Sarabha Panjab's logic.

Some Singh doesn't like the taste of Marmite + Verindra Sharma also doesn't like the taste of Marmite....

Conclusion: Damn!! The Singh must be an undercover member of RSS/BJP/Black cats/The Indian Congress Party etc. etc. and in cahoots with their agents as can be seen by their mutual open hatred of Marmite........

Balle balle twaday mundeyo......real life Banta/Santa Singh type characters. Who needs Hindus to make us look intellectually challenged huh?

Dal Singh, you have an innate inability to read and understand what is written. Instead you draw absurd childish conclusions based on assumptions only to fuel more unnecessary replies and create long rubbish thread. As can be seen on most your other replies.

I am not going to rebut what you said. because it is not worthy of it. But I will bullet point my argument, For the sake of other youth who may find it of use.

As for you Bhaman style santa banta joke. We will deal with this on another occasion, as I'd avoid a spectacle on the net for all to see. Far better to sit down and discuss your attitude in person.

* As Sikhs we need to weigh up the REAL threat of the EDL right now, We must be intelligent enough to understand who they are and not what the media proclaim them to be. Do they have valid points? I think so. Are they infiltrated by NF/BNP? more than likely. So far they have not shown any hostility to any other faith group. Unlike NF they have black and mixed members.

They have valid points on Pakistani Gang grooming, sharia law, Islamification etc etc. These are very valid and have directly affected the Sikh community for the last 25 years. Many Sikh Families have suffered unspeakable hurt due to hard line islamic culture in UK.

* Should Sikhs Support EDL? No, We should not align our selves with them, because as an overall outfit they contain fascist elements. Instead we should raise the points that we share with EDL on a separate platform as Sikhs alone.

* UAF is a bogus group, full of hard-line Islamists, the same preachers who were at my uni preaching hate against Sikhs. These guys are proper scum, ex Al majaharoun, Real Khalifa lot. Now we got RSS types supporting them just because they think they are siding with the "good guys" for the sake of publicity. Our Sikh one band shows have done the same.

* EDL have about 300 core members, rest are "fair weathered supporters". They marched around a few times and thrown a few bottles. I do not see them as a threat. But, those Sikhs that genuinely do, have every right to raise an anti-fascist campaign. But rather than siding with groups who have done, and potentially will do a lot more damage to the Panth, Stand with Sikhs alone. To me it shows an inferiority complexity within Sikhs, that any point made is not affirmed unless its backed by another faith group.

Why don't you try listening to the advice from more streetwise elders of your own community rather than making protracted and lame bahunay for EDL supporters?

You keep going on about how apneean get manipulated by sullay, fair enough. But open your mouth about how goray also have an agenda to turn them into spiritually empty bimbos too. Talk also about the amount of apneean behaving like gorian that you see out and about, and the subtle but powerful pressure from white society to conform to their ways. (That isn't to say we don't have plenty of coconut apnay too by the way).

As for the EDL. There is no need for long lectures about them. Just condemn them and their 'Sikh' chumchay.

End of.

Again, you inability to read and understand anything is mind boggling. How you are even allowed to type on this forum is beyond me.

Page 1 of this topic, I said we should not side with EDL. You write back to agree.

Page 2. I say we should speak to Singh's who are experienced in this field. (again what you repeated here)

Now you say I make buhaney to support EDL? ok read page 1 again.

Quote: "You keep going on about how apneean get manipulated by sullay" how many times exactly has that been mentioned here?.

now all of a sudden. Stop Press. The crazy news factory that is Dal's singhs head:- We must to highlight how Goreh are turning Apeanan into bimbos if we are going to condemn islamists. This is only fair and must be done in conjunction.

What is all the Sikhi parchar in aid of? the Sikh channel? the camps? yes, believe it or not its so our youth do not conform to kaljulic western society and instead take up sikhi.

You have no logic of your own. There is no proactive sikhi parchar, or panthic issues raise by yourself. You spend you time nit picking and manipulating other peoples opinions. your own opinions change even time you press the keys on your keyboard. You'd make a great indian politician.

serious dude, your on the wrong forum. Go to your indian Santa banta joke page along with the rest of your sell out types.

and if you come back with a sardar ji joke ima put you 6 foot under