Sikh Community Jointly Condemns English Defence League

Guest Gupt

We should not par take in either of these organisations EDL or UAF/MDF/Islamo-fascists

Sikhs are sovereign people and should only be in organisations that promote Sikhism and stand up for Sikh rights. The British establishment and past government's has harmed Sikh interests since first contact in the 18th century, they conducted illegal wars with the Sikh empire then after annexing the Sikh homeland they recruited Sikhs in the British Indian Army. Using our forefathers manpower to fight for their freedom against nazi tyranny and what was the reward? partition of Sikh homeland and hardly any reference in history books for school kids of the UK to learn of the Sikh contribution to the war effort. There are many things I could list the injustices that Sikhs have had to put up with, but that doesn't mean we are not grateful to be part and parcel of British society or to be born into a land that used to be free and valued civil liberties, which are increasing under threat from the totalitarian authoritarian nature of UK governments since year 2000.

Yes we should value and preserve englands history and heritage and traditions of our birth country but we should remember that the enemy of the british people are NOT muslims but the ideology that curbs your fundamental human rights (the right to privacy, right to freedom of speech, right to demonstrate.etc). If these rights are taken away then the people taking away these rights are the enemy of the people, be it islamo-fascists or the "political elite" fascists you can work out who they are yourselves.

its due to these Islamists we are in a recesion as our govt hands out benefits

How old are you and do you have a job?

HSD - The EDL is the only nationalist movement Sikh Youths can relate to we have had it up to our necks with these Muslims attacking Sikhs across the country

Do you know how effeminate you sound? 'Oh please mr whitey, protect me from the big bad musis!' is how you sound. I live in an area full of muslims as do many other young sikhs I know. None of us are such suck ups or allow ourselves to become victims. You fools in Southall have always been asking for it since SP went belly up. My advice to you was in the previous post.

I gaurantee my life the Sikhs will never EVER be thrown out of the UK - the movement is a nationalist one not a political party like the BNP.

You do know that the BNP are a broken political force? Democracy has failed for their aims. They've split into two groups of thought - those who want to set up pure white communities in parts of the uk that will become no-go-areas for non-whites; the others want to create more populist movements like the EDL. You do know that both sides laugh at sikhs? They laugh at how we always get up in arms for their beliefs whilst all they have to do is say a few words to gain our confidence and support. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

India plays double games and Hindus have nothing to loose either way ,where as the Sikhs have....

Plays double games? Are you saying that hindustan is backing muslim extremism in the uk? lol. What do we sikhs have to lose? Southall?! Good riddance.

the time to choose sides has come we ain't gna stand in the middle ground either we choose Britain or Sharia law - I knw which I choose

How about you turn your brain on first. Have you ever considered siding with the Khalsa? You know the guys our ancestors were part of? The ones who laid down their lives on the fields of Sobroan and Gujrat in the hope sikhs wouldnt turn into people like you when they grew up? If they could see you now they would have probably not bothered, and I wouldnt blame them.

EDL'S KEVIN CARROL JUST GOT SHOT SEVERAL TIMES BY MUSLIMS OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE

Reichstag fire! Reichstag fire! lol

we being Sikh youths know that we just don't have the brains to choose sides

Finally, you admit you dont have the brains to intelligently disect each side's motives and inner beliefs. Yet you have picked a side with your limited intellect.

No Nazi Scum who may be hanging around in the EDL crowds can subdue the Sikhs,where as the whole Islamic faith is egging on for sharia and conversions halal meat and abuse of the kafir

Judging by how pathetic and powerless you sound I think my dead grandmother would have a good chance of subduing the people in your little army of 'young sikhs'. Seriously though, to any youngsters who side with people like this guy, you are just making things worse for yourself. Get an education, get married and emigrate. England is one big slum, and southall is one of the worst parts. The edl will just use you and then dump you to one side afterwards. You have been warned.

Much of what is caused at present times in the name of "militant islam" often has the hand of western backed intelligence agencies at the upper echelons of strategic command. The handlers of the Islamo-fascists terrorists who carry out attacks on innocents often are connected to American NSA - CIA / British MI5 - MI6 / Israeli Mossad/ Saudi Intelligent / Pakistani ISI. These lot have funded the indoctrination of wahaabi and extremist political Islam to fight communist soviets in 80s and even today continue to fund them covertly to serve a purpose as 'useful idiots'. The individual indoctrinised islamic terrorists are but pawns used on a chess board by much sinter and darker political forces.

We Sikhs have experienced dark ops used against our community in India by RAW who has created false flag terror ops in the past and attributed them to Khalistan movement.

Its all part of the "great game" that has gone on since modern civilisations, the dark black op's in the guise of fighting terror often lead straight back to governments who form and fund proxy war terrorist groups to curb the rights of the citizens and to change the political mood of the country.

The important thing for us Sikhs to remember is never to give support to any organisation or government that diverts Sikh interests into someone else's interests as you maybe used as pawns for political or even geo-political things you are totally unaware of.

Our Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our spiritual and temporal master on earth no government or entity. It is the SGGS Ji who we are to draw our political ideology , spiritual guidance / inspiration and ultimate salvation.

HSD you chat crap old chap, Bhamans covertly fund Islamic fanatics to set up in Sikh areas through their agents ,even the islamists don;t know this- as they fund Talibans in Pakistan to destablise the country - the double game is where they sign s***t statements full of Bhaman names and Mandirs and then label it Sikh Community .

Hindu boys openly introduce our girls to <banned word filter activated> at clubs and gigs as they suck up to them like dogs like some of our people do.Do as many rubbish statements as you want Balwinder Rana with your fellow RSS cronies - we aint having it.The game is to turn the average british population against us - make us look like we are siding with the Muslims while at the same time cause Sikh/Muslim tension either through issues of girls converting or other issues,conversions happen I agree but there is always a bhaman along the line somehwere.You might as well get the Hindu forum of Britain to sign your statement - and Seva international Hindu terror backers,who openly insult Sikh Shaheeds.

HSD goes emigrate ,lol to where Hindustan?You will find these Islamics everywhere in every nation,our forefathers worked hard to build up what we have here - the problem with you people is you fear <banned word filter activated> like the devil .If a girl wants to marry a Islamic the majority of the community is shocked hai hai musalman ya we can't have this happening - as you fear them so much its in your blood to fear them,but when the local Bhaman munda wants to marry a girl oh teekya appa vi hinduan cho ya - this brotherhood crap that Sikhs are Hindus.Point being you fear islamics so much you would not dare side with an anti Islamic group ,rather side with the very organisations and people who have taken our nation commited genocide - Bhamans Those who attack our youths,rob them and have sex with our girls who then ran off with them.

EDL are more than welcome to attend the 1984 rally - the Pakhandis can step aside or even bring it if they want to ,I'd rather have the EDL at a British Sikh Rally rather than a traitor or agent of the Indian Govt.

Also Sikhs in EDL are more than welcome to fly Khalistan Flags

Fact is HSD wants to run off to north America he thinks he can deal with muzzles is that why the Sikh community fear them and can't even run a Sikh chnl while muzzies have 20 plus channels it's due to the baba followers the rally is not gd ,your one of them jokers who thinks hE knws everything yet he's just a wannabe posh lad.I'm pure anti bhaman and sharia and knw hw the intelligence agencies of India work. I refuse to continue to discuss with you go to a UAF rally and dnt lecture me on edl Sikhs like you live off past glory