Sikh Community Jointly Condemns English Defence League

Guest Gupt

I'm just wondering if you're genuinely interested in Sikh matters or are you just solely here to plug the EDL?

I can't help get the impression that you might perceive the threat of 'Islamists' in the UK as 'all consuming' and be blind to the host of other internal issues we have to confront as a quom that have nothing or little to do with Muslims?

Do you think someone like this is any sort of person to be following in any case? What kind of low class behaviour is that? He makes a chav look classy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0SAqmf_y8

I'm just wondering if you're genuinely interested in Sikh matters or are you just solely here to plug the EDL?

I can't help get the impression that you might perceive the threat of 'Islamists' in the UK as 'all consuming' and be blind to the host of other internal issues we have to confront as a quom that have nothing or little to do with Muslims?

Do you think someone like this is any sort of person to be following in any case? What kind of low class behaviour is that? He makes a chav look classy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0SAqmf_y8

lol, u know nothing about me, you don't know what sikh matters interest me or what panthic issues i believe in.

lol by pm, u told me not to message you making it clear you don't want to talk, but yet everytime i post, you make a comment.

P.S I have been on this board for a few yrs under another name long before the edl came along. i just see whats happenign to the country we live in and feel something needs to be done

Are singhs on here for real? SIkhs joining the edl or even giving passive support is one of the dumbest things i have seen. Are you defending english values? Like the right to be racist? Invade foreign countries for no reason? Assault asian schoolgirls? Scream at tourists for not speaking english in london? Act like being born white makes you better than the rest of those born here? Rewrite history to make others seem inferior when in truth they were just as civilized as the english?

Get your heads out of your backsides. Do you see any khalistani flags at the demos? NO! Just hindustani ones. English sikhs are the laughing stock of the world. UAF are no better, just a bunch of lefty scum. The left in this country has never done anything for sikhs. But then again neither has the right. Turns out no gives a damn about us. Surprise, surprise. Not.

Now if you dont mind I'm off to torch a Ford Capri parked on the corner of my street. ;D

lol we've actually seen sikh flags on demos and asked ppl to remove them as it's not appropriate. We have been asked to lead demos carrying the Nishann Sahib, again we felt its not appropriate. Think what you want, at the end of the day we are doing what we feels needs to be done. Militant islam, Muslim grooming gangs etc are a bigger threat in our country than any other group at the moment. and in the process if we can educate a few gorai about sikhs, then so be it