Sikh Community Jointly Condemns English Defence League

Guest Gupt

lol we've actually seen sikh flags on demos and asked ppl to remove them as it's not appropriate. We have been asked to lead demos carrying the Nishann Sahib, again we felt its not appropriate. Think what you want, at the end of the day we are doing what we feels needs to be done. Militant islam, Muslim grooming gangs etc are a bigger threat in our country than any other group at the moment. and in the process if we can educate a few gorai about sikhs, then so be it

A greater threat to you? Not to the rest of us. Anyway you havent answered the point that if this movement is so popular, why does it need sikh support? Surely that will only galvanize the musis further?

As for the flags, the Nishan Sahib is not the same as the Khalistani Flag. Why dont you get your friends to fly a khalistani flag on their demos alongside flags of other countries?

A greater threat to you? Not to the rest of us. Anyway you havent answered the point that if this movement is so popular, why does it need sikh support? Surely that will only galvanize the musis further?

As for the flags, the Nishan Sahib is not the same as the Khalistani Flag. Why dont you get your friends to fly a khalistani flag on their demos alongside flags of other countries?

Come along with your Khalistani flag to a demo and fly it to your hearts content, i assure you, you will be welcome and if you want you can lead the demo.

The edl wanted to come to the annual hyde park rally to show their support for the Sikh community. We advised them that it probably wasn't a good idea due to the narrow mindedness of some members of our owwn communtiy

Maybe it doesn't need sikh support, but personally, i am not gonna sit back and be a keyboard warrior on an issue i feel passionate about.

It's sad how when Sikhs were kicking off in the late 90s onwards, you didn't do anything then. Where were you hiding? I know you were old enough then.

Now you think becoming white man's 'boy', blindly patriotic to England like a nationalist mug is some kind of solution/progress. It would be better if you just sat on your arse then do what you are doing mate.

Shame on you.

lol again as i repeated many times to you Dalsingh, you know nothing about me, so please dont make assumptions

lol again as i repeated many times to you Dalsingh, you know nothing about me, so please dont make assumptions

I know all I need to from your posts mate.

Are you Ford 'Giddarh' Capri by any chance???? lol

If not - you two must have been separated at birth.

The edl wanted to come to the annual hyde park rally to show their support for the Sikh community.

Yeh sure. That will REALLY help the cause..........turning it into some right wing hate filled event!

Come along with your Khalistani flag to a demo and fly it to your hearts content, i assure you, you will be welcome and if you want you can lead the demo.

The edl wanted to come to the annual hyde park rally to show their support for the Sikh community. We advised them that it probably wasn't a good idea due to the narrow mindedness of some members of our owwn communtiy

Maybe it doesn't need sikh support, but personally, i am not gonna sit back and be a keyboard warrior on an issue i feel passionate about.

No I want to see what their views on a khalistani flag flying along side a hindustani is. I assure you the hindus will have something to say about it.

As for hyde park rally, any unemployed chav can give up a day to go and shout slogans and wander around. They have nothing better to do. How about they go and fight the indian government tomorrow like our lot came over here to help them fight the germans/turks or japanese in the last century? I think our community has done more than enough for england. If they want our help then they should prove it beyond doubt.

What issues do you feel passionately about? Sikh girls going out with musi guys? So if we kick out the musis, these girls will become the most chaste and honest girls the world has seen without the musi influence? If you believe that you are nuts.

As for hyde park rally, any unemployed chav can give up a day to go and shout slogans and wander around. They have nothing better to do.How about they go and fight the indian government tomorrow like our lot came over here to help them fight the germans/turks or japanese in the last century? I think our community has done more than enough for england. If they want our help then they should prove it beyond doubt.

Spot on!

We live in england our families and kids live here it is only right we do what we can do support the Country against Islamists.I for one am for a Khalistani flag or a Khanda at an EDL rally if we can have Khandas at Vaisakhi events at India House at our Dushamans HQ in England so can we at an EDL rally.This will shake the walls of Delhi Sarkar - and will secure our identity as British Sikh not a fricking NRI or whatever they call it - this made up phrase.This will also send a message to Hindu fanatics that we are not Indians rather BRITISH SIKHS and we are not loyal to the Bhamans of India Govt we live in Britain we eat here we sh**t here and most of us die here!

Hindus have no BIG reason to support EDL ,they have their mansions in Wembley and Hindu areas for when the trouble kicks off it will only be Sikhs Hindu businesses men like a Mr Patel of Sharma will go hide and all of it will be financed by the Indian Govt ie : protection and so on.Where will Sikhs go? Our best shot is siding with GB against Fanatic Islamists who are a threat to our boys/girls as well as families - its due to these Islamists we are in a recesion as our govt hands out benefits

We live in england our families and kids live here it is only right we do what we can do support the Country against Islamists.I for one am for a Khalistani flag or a Khanda at an EDL rally if we can have Khandas at Vaisakhi events at India House at our Dushamans HQ in England so can we at an EDL rally.This will shake the walls of Delhi Sarkar - and will secure our identity as British Sikh not a fricking NRI or whatever they call it - this made up phrase.This will also send a message to Hindu fanatics that we are not Indians rather BRITISH SIKHS and we are not loyal to the Bhamans of India Govt we live in Britain we eat here we sh**t here and most of us die here!

LOL. Islamic fascism. When it kicks off, how will whites differentiate you from a musi? Do you wear a turban? Or the rest of the 5Ks? Do you even think the whites will care? The truth is southall is a ghetto and those who live there are used to living in that state. If you think the rest of england is green and pleasant land then you are laughing mad. Once the musis are out, do you think they'll want you? What do white people in this country think of Southall? 'It's a shithole' is what they say. You think they wont stop clearing you out after the musis just because you tried to bumlick them? Have you heard of the phrase 'Perfidious Albion'?

http://en.wikipedia....rfidious_Albion

http://en.wikipedia....itish_sentiment

The rest of the world woke up a long time ago to what horrible people the english are. In our 200 year relationship they have done more damage to us than the hindus/muslims/mughals/persians/aghans/marathas could ever have hoped to do. Again and agian they have lied to us and stabbed us in the back..... because of people like you.

The next time your on an EDL rally remember this:

'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me forever and ever because I am a spineless <banned word filter activated>, shame on me.'

Hindus have no BIG reason to support EDL ,they have their mansions in Wembley and Hindu areas for when the trouble kicks off it will only be Sikhs Hindu businesses men like a Mr Patel of Sharma will go hide and all of it will be financed by the Indian Govt ie : protection and so on.Where will Sikhs go? Our best shot is siding with GB against Fanatic Islamists who are a threat to our boys/girls as well as families - its due to these Islamists we are in a recesion as our govt hands out benefits

And yet many hindus do. Hindustan supports anyone who kills muslims or has an anti-muslim agenda, much in the way they demean sikh internationally. As for hindus all being rich, well if you live in southall then the whole world probably seems rich to you. Many hindus in britain are working class and face the same problems sikhs do like when it comes to girls becoming mattresses for the muslims.

On another note, are you saying that british values are in line with Khalsa ones? If you believe that you need to go get an education.

Here's what you should do. Get an education. Get married. Emigrate to canada where there are no islamic bogeymen hiding under your bed or in your daughter's bedroom. Work your <banned word filter activated> off and give your kids a good education in N.America. Let them decide their own politics as your own are terrible. Be a good sikh for the rest of your life and then drop dead.

HSD - The EDL is the only nationalist movement Sikh Youths can relate to we have had it up to our necks with these Muslims attacking Sikhs across the country,I gaurantee my life the Sikhs will never EVER be thrown out of the UK - the movement is a nationalist one not a political party like the BNP.

India plays double games and Hindus have nothing to loose either way ,where as the Sikhs have.....the time to choose sides has come we ain't gna stand in the middle ground either we choose Britain or Sharia law - I knw which I choose

EDL'S KEVIN CARROL JUST GOT SHOT SEVERAL TIMES BY MUSLIMS OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE ,the time is comming these <banned word filter activated> will create violence at any given chance we being Sikh youths know that we just don't have the brains to choose sides.No Nazi Scum who may be hanging around in the EDL crowds can subdue the Sikhs,where as the whole Islamic faith is egging on for sharia and conversions halal meat and abuse of the kafir