Whats Your Favourite Sikh Tv Channel?

Khalasthan86

29 members have voted

1. 1. Whats Your Favourite Sikh TV Channel?

• Sangat TV
    • Sikh Channel
    • Sikh TV

• 2 weeks later...

Sikh Channel is the gold standard - BBC - need to improve schedule

Sangat TV just repeats - viewer gets bored - over professional im put off by it hardly ever watch it

Sikh TV- getting better ,needs live shows - I agree that more Bhangra Singers/Panjabi Leaders/Community leaders should be shown - helps everyone to relate to the Channel and as ONE COMMUNITY.Better than watching some dodgy Baba or Badal Chamcha telling us to keep watching.Sikh TV has a nice edge to it shows Panthic Music Videos,upcomming sports,panjabi folk music has a bit of everything - Sikh Channel could learn from it.

What happened with Sangat merging with Sikh Channel as said on Bizasia website

Sikh Channel is the gold standard - BBC - need to improve schedule

Sangat TV just repeats - viewer gets bored - over professional im put off by it hardly ever watch it

Sikh TV- getting better ,needs live shows - I agree that more Bhangra Singers/Panjabi Leaders/Community leaders should be shown - helps everyone to relate to the Channel and as ONE COMMUNITY.Better than watching some dodgy Baba or Badal Chamcha telling us to keep watching.Sikh TV has a nice edge to it shows Panthic Music Videos,upcomming sports,panjabi folk music has a bit of everything - Sikh Channel could learn from it.

What happened with Sangat merging with Sikh Channel as said on Bizasia website

sangat tv is quite good, infact i watch all of them

Also i wonder why you don't like sangat tv ??? lol

sangat tv is quite good, infact i watch all of them

Also i wonder why you don't like sangat tv ??? lol

Well Malhi Corrupt local leader is a backer of the Channel,but its not that

to be truly honest it hasn't got that 'Desi' Sikh feel to it if you know what I mean,feels too sterile ,where as SikhChannel and Sikh TV have that Desi Touch.

Is like BBC 4 or Channel 4 would be Sangat TV and Sikh Chnl & Sikh TV would be ITV & BBC1 - if you get my jist

Topical discussions are great on the Sikh Channel covering the west and UK.

The political and religious scene needs to be covered in the UK and India.

Issues facing the Sikh youth need to be covered identity, drugs, bullying (these are now relevant in India as well)

Development of the Sikhs going forward programmes to cover this, we always realise issues to late.

Need to be careful on the cultural areas some of the Kabbadi, bhangra types are into drugs and people smuggling.

Vote... Vote! VOTE!!! :p

Well Malhi Corrupt local leader is a backer of the Channel,but its not that

to be truly honest it hasn't got that 'Desi' Sikh feel to it if you know what I mean,feels too sterile ,where as SikhChannel and Sikh TV have that Desi Touch.

Is like BBC 4 or Channel 4 would be Sangat TV and Sikh Chnl & Sikh TV would be ITV & BBC1 - if you get my jist

Lol. Desi touch :p Looll xP