Embarrassing Nose Hair

Guest _embarrassed singh_

Guest _embarrassed singh_

im a singh, im really embarrased to have long nose hairs sticking out of my nose and i obviously dont want to cut it, but i was just wondering if theres anyone else with a similar problem and if so what do they do about it. this is a serious topic and its affecting my self confidence

do more paath, it'll help with confidence. hang with singhs. if it bugs you too much, then tuck them in with your finger. if u can't than, oh well that's your karam man. do more paath. i had the saem situation

I'm a women and I have noes hair alll my friends and sister say tread it or cut it. But I couldn't care less what people say we are all different this what we should be greatful for what we have. :)

• 9 years later...

I have also recently started growing my hair and beard back and I am facing the same issue. What should I do about the nose hair, it is embarrassing when you in a corporate environment. I don't want to trim them. 

10 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

I have also recently started growing my hair and beard back and I am facing the same issue. What should I do about the nose hair, it is embarrassing when you in a corporate environment. I don't want to trim them. 

Your muche (sp?) will grow quickly and it'll all blend in no time. Just a few days of caring less what anyone thinks, not that they can tell under a covid mask, and then you're all grown in. 

18 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

Why do you feel embarrassed in a corporate environment? 

You said you dont want to trim it. Which is obv as per the Sikhi way.

Then therapy or counselling may help deal with any feelings that may be affecting you?

• 2 years later...