Another Pankhandi

SarabhaPanjab

i cant even laugh at these jokes... we cant tolerate this BS....

where is this guy based?? ive heard he's in the uk / he visits regularly but no one seems to have any more info on him. his lemon trick is the fakesttt thing.... all his tricks r so fake. theres loads of uk sangat on this bored... im sure if we all make enquiries we can get more info and act accordingly.

i remember in one of sant jarnail singh jis speaches he expressed huge sadness of some pakhandi baba who got some baaj from somewhere and said, "10 guru sahib had a baaj, today the baaj is on my wifes head"..... there is no difference between that pakhandi ofthe 80s and this fat con artist. even if he was performing mericals (which he wasnt they are blatent ill thoughout tricks) whats the point in doing them? from a dharami perspective??!!

i cant even laugh at these jokes... we cant tolerate this BS....

where is this guy based?? ive heard he's in the uk / he visits regularly but no one seems to have any more info on him. his lemon trick is the fakesttt thing.... all his tricks r so fake. theres loads of uk sangat on this bored... im sure if we all make enquiries we can get more info and act accordingly.

i remember in one of sant jarnail singh jis speaches he expressed huge sadness of some pakhandi baba who got some baaj from somewhere and said, "10 guru sahib had a baaj, today the baaj is on my wifes head"..... there is no difference between that pakhandi ofthe 80s and this fat con artist. even if he was performing mericals (which he wasnt they are blatent ill thoughout tricks) whats the point in doing them? from a dharami perspective??!!

9 Profit Avenue, Bellgreen, Coventry

Warwickshire CV6 7EQ

Tel:- 02476 686590

http://balaknathbaba.thelivingseedbank.com/Default.Aspx

Super twaat

BalaknathBaba001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...