Breaking News: Jack Straw Recognises Pakistani'S Grooming Young Girls

Paneer Monster

Jack Straw: Some white girls are 'easy meat' for abuse

_50713048_jex_919215_de27-1.jpg

Jack Straw: "We need to get the Pakistani community to think much more clearly about why this is going on"

Former home secretary Jack Straw has said some UK Pakistani men see white girls as "easy meat" for sex abuse.

The Blackburn MP was speaking after two Asian men who abused girls in Derby were given indeterminate jail terms.

He said there was a "specific problem" in some areas where Pakistani men "target vulnerable white girls".

But Keith Vaz, chairman of the home affairs select committee, said it was not a cultural problem and it was wrong to stereotype a whole community.

And Barnados chief executive Martin Narey said the case was more about vulnerable children of all races who were at risk from abuse.

On Friday, Mohammed Liaqat, 28, and Abid Saddique, 27, were jailed at Nottingham Crown Court after being found guilty at a trial in November of charges including rape.

The judge in the case said the race of the victims and their abusers was "coincidental".

However, speaking on the BBC's Newsnight programme after the case, Mr Straw said vulnerable white girls were at risk of being targeted by some Asian men.

"The string of convictions in cities such as Rotherham, Preston, Blackburn, Rochdale and now Derby have more often than not involved Asian men, specifically men of Pakistani origin, and mainly Muslim."

He said his own constituency was one of the areas where it was a problem and called on the Pakistani community to be "more open" about the abuse.

He said: "Pakistanis, let's be clear, are not the only people who commit sexual offences, and overwhelmingly the sex offenders' wings of prisons are full of white sex offenders.

"But there is a specific problem which involves Pakistani heritage men... who target vulnerable young white girls.

"We need to get the Pakistani community to think much more clearly about why this is going on and to be more open about the problems that are leading to a number of Pakistani heritage men thinking it is OK to target white girls in this way."

Mr Straw added: "These young men are in a western society, in any event, they act like any other young men, they're fizzing and popping with testosterone, they want some outlet for that, but Pakistani heritage girls are off-limits and they are expected to marry a Pakistani girl from Pakistan, typically," he said.

"So they then seek other avenues and they see these young women, white girls who are vulnerable, some of them in care... who they think are easy meat.

"Because they're vulnerable they ply them with gifts, they give them drugs, and then of course they're trapped."

But Mr Vaz, who said he represented many men of Pakistani origin in his Leicester constituency, stressed the judge in the Derby case had said the crimes were not "racially aggravated".

He told the BBC's Today programme: "What I don't think we can do is say that this is a cultural problem. One can accept the evidence which is put before us about patterns and networks but to go that step further I think is pretty dangerous."

"It's a form of racism that's abhorrent in a civilised society"

End Quote Mohammed Shafiq Ramadhan Foundation He added: "Why didn't Jack Straw say something about this (before)? He has represented Blackburn for 31 years, he's been the home secretary."

Liaqat and Saddique were the ringleaders of a gang which groomed and abused teenage girls, ranging in age from 12 to 18.

Many of the gang's victims were given alcohol or drugs before being forced to have sex in cars, rented houses or hotels across the Midlands.

Saddique, from Normanton, Derby, was jailed for at least 11 years and Liaqat, from the Sinfin area of the city, was locked up for a minimum of eight years.

Six other men had already been sentenced for their part in the abuse.

'Self-fulfilling prophecy' Mohammed Shafiq, director of the Muslim youth group the Ramadhan Foundation, said the abuse was fuelled by racism in parts of the Asian community.

"There is a perception that some of these young men do not see white girls as equal, as valuable, of high moral standing as they see their own daughters, and their own sisters, and I think that's wrong," he said.

"It's a form of racism that's abhorrent in a civilised society."

_50708401_liaqat_siddique304.jpg Mohammed Liaqat (left) and Abid Saddique, 27 were convicted of rape Martin Narey, chief executive of Barnardo's, said: "If there is one good thing which comes out of the Derby case it's that police will realise it's happening everywhere. It's happening in towns and cities wherever there are vulnerable girls, and in some cases boys."

But he said: "I certainly don't think it's just a Pakistani thing. My staff would say there is an over-representation of people from ethnic minority groups among perpetrators - Afghans, people from Arabic nations, Pakistanis. But it's not just one nation."

He called for more research and said: "I don't think this is so much about targeting white girls - because there black girls are also victims - it's about targeting vulnerable, isolated girls.

"And I don't sign up to the proposition that these men convicted yesterday would not have abused a vulnerable Asian girl if one had been available to them."

source: http://www.bbc.co.uk...yshire-12141603

i must say, there are many on this messageboard including my self who have said time and time again, in the UK there is a gorwing trend of Pakistani adult men grooming and gangraping non muslim girls - but we just got slatered for it. Some muslim pakistanis believe that 'religiously' this isnt a problem because the enemy's females can be "looted as war booty" - children are not exempt from this.

ive said it once and ill say it again, if grooming young underage child girls for sex was an ollympic sport, pakistani men would get the gold medal!

many pakistanis are outraged with jack straws statement. this says alot, as they displayed no public outrage on any on the many occasions when the pakistanis were raping the victems in question - with the exception of munshir ali only because they barked he was innocent!!

anyways.... now that it is being made public, do you think the BBC asian network will have about 50 discussions on this topic..... - i think not!

He has a point but this was common knowledge when he and his cohorts were in charge of the uk government why did they create laws that created such hysteria and then didnt do anything about the muslim gangs who would target white/non-muslim girls for sexual exploitation up and down UK.

Jack straw is two faced never trust labour they are enemies of freedom and civil liberties. And isnt he the same jack straw that proscribed babber khalsa and ISYF under anti terror laws thus ending the support for legitimate right to wage an armed struggle against an oppressor state. I believe he did this because he had pre-knowledge of what was going to happen in 9/11 from intelligence sources so to make it seem he wasnt targetting the muslim community by proscribing al-qaeda and islamic groups. He as home secretary at the time banned several organisations seeking to militarily free their homelands from brutal occupation including Sikh, Tamil and Kurdish groups. Strangely enough he as a Jew has not proscribed any jewish groups (ie IDF), when British jews openly travel to israel under joint citizen ship and serve in the army. Isnt this hypocrisy and double standards? as much I support the right for Israel to exist were it is and even expand into greater judea I can not understand the logic and favouritism that western governments seem to show towards the Jews. I personally think it call comes down to money, jews have strong industry leaders in banking/finance, politics, military and media. Something us Sikhs should learn from if we want progress as a community to the upper echelons of society.

I can not understand the logic and favouritism that western governments seem to show towards the Jews. I personally think it call comes down to money, jews have strong industry leaders in banking/finance, politics, military and media. Something us Sikhs should learn from if we want progress as a community to the upper echelons of society.

Good points.

I think 'whiteness' has something to do with the favouritism that you speak of myself. At some stage Anglos decided that Jews were 'white' enough to deserve better treatment. This is interesting as this was not always the case and historically Jews have been on the receiving end of much negative discrimination in Europe. So this elevation and positive consideration of Jews in the Anglosphere is a fairly recent phenomenon and one can easily find all sorts of evidence of normalised antisemiticism in European society (i.e. in literature) not too long ago, if you look.

In any case I think there is also a case of trying to forge ahead on our own steam rather than form alliances with other dubious quoms. Look at how Sikhs were the 'darkies of choice' of the English post Panjab annexation but how despite that, when push came to shove they have always turned a blind eye towards our problems like at partition and the whole 1984 onwards stuff.

The truth is that we have to learn to take care of ourselves without having to submit ourselves to any other quoms. It's a tough job but one that has a solid precedent in our society with the very founding of the Khalsa.

We should learn that getting involved in other people's dodgy politics has always been the ruin of us. Besides Jews are a very cerebral quom when most of our lot seem to be block headed pendus (myself included!).

This is the same Jack Straw who was almost at pains to deny a problem with immigration in the UK, on the Question Time programme in which Nick Griffin was a panel member? Whilst I appreciate this issue isn't directly related to immigration per se, Mr. Straw seems to have changed his tune since the Labour defeat at the polls. Typical politician.

Good points.

I think 'whiteness' has something to do with the favouritism that you speak of myself. At some stage Anglos decided that Jews were 'white' enough to deserve better treatment. This is interesting as this was not always the case and historically Jews have been on the receiving end of much negative discrimination in Europe. So this elevation and positive consideration of Jews in the Anglosphere is a fairly recent phenomenon and one can easily find all sorts of evidence of normalised antisemiticism in European society (i.e. in literature) not too long ago, if you look.

In any case I think there is also a case of trying to forge ahead on our own steam rather than form alliances with other dubious quoms. Look at how Sikhs were the 'darkies of choice' of the English post Panjab annexation but how despite that, when push came to shove they have always turned a blind eye towards our problems like at partition and the whole 1984 onwards stuff.

The truth is that we have to learn to take care of ourselves without having to submit ourselves to any other quoms. It's a tough job but one that has a solid precedent in our society with the very founding of the Khalsa.

We should learn that getting involved in other people's dodgy politics has always been the ruin of us. Besides Jews are a very cerebral quom when most of our lot seem to be block headed pendus (myself included!).

Good points, but in regards to Jews they are the original fiancers, money lenders and interest chargers, when they lived in europe/uk they would lend money to christians as it was prohibited in the faith for Christians to this. The industry leaders are of jewish heritage they basically run the financial banking sector when you have money, when you control this resource you can covertly buy off governments and make them implement polices that favor what you agenda you have. Same with saudi's muslims they have money and they control america in the opposite way, Saudi wahhabi funded ideaology is where all this global islamic terrorism and intolerance is coming from. But the western governments have not attacked it, it is the poplar opposite and prime enemy in terms of ideology.

I blame the SGPC for lack of progress of Sikhs internationally in getting their voice heard and having some degree of autonomy and the whole rigid rehat maryada drawn up in 1950s has played into the hands of those who do not want to see Sikhism flourish (as it is more of a philosophy than ritualistic religion) . This has lead to conflicts within sikhism between various sects (khalsa damdami taksal vs nirankari's, namdhari's, etc). Something that only can be resolved by a reform movement if the leaders are unwilling to tackle the issue affecting the panth.

Good points, but in regards to Jews they are the original fiancers, money lenders and interest chargers, when they lived in europe/uk they would lend money to christians as it was prohibited in the faith for Christians to this. The industry leaders are of jewish heritage they basically run the financial banking sector when you have money, when you control this resource you can covertly buy off governments and make them implement polices that favor what you agenda you have.

Fair point. I would add a few more points for consideration. First thing regards the age of the Jewish community. They have been around for a LONG time and have seen it all; Egyptian power, Romans, the rise of Muslims amongst them, an Anglo empire, the rise of Nazis. Plus they have been at the centre of much of the action is one way or another (some of which you elaborated upon). I can't help but think that their sianay (or wise elders) have by virtue of these long standing experiences gained a sort of accumulative knowledge of humans and society that is possibly beyond any other communities. Even when you study psychology plenty of Jews come up as prominent in field. Hollywood has a disproportionate amount of them. They seem to be very creative and resourceful too, look at how they have such a strong arms industry and produce top notch weaponry. The legal sector too has a incongruous amount of people from this background. This seems to point at an exceptionally intelligent people.

Same with saudi's muslims they have money and they control america in the opposite way, Saudi wahhabi funded ideaology is where all this global islamic terrorism and intolerance is coming from. But the western governments have not attacked it, it is the poplar opposite and prime enemy in terms of ideology.

That is a very interesting point that I have reflected on. I know from people in industry that today a lot of Arab money gets pumped into the British economy via massive purchases of luxury goods and real estate. As much as Anglos might not like the ideology, their inherent avarice means that they are unlikely to ever truly upset the Arabs hence the strange ambivalent simultaneous demonisation and good PR they give Muslims here.

What we need to note is that these people have good bargaining chips out there. I would say with Jews it is the strength of their intelligence and creative ability. With Arabs and Muslims it is mainly financial (and that too oil based) and the ability to cause havoc to perceived enemy states via violent reprisals. Plus in a world that values numbers (i.e. democracy), swelling Muslim ranks can hold weight.

The question to ask is what do we have to negotiate with that can play at the same league as this?

I blame the SGPC for lack of progress of Sikhs internationally in getting their voice heard and having some degree of autonomy and the whole rigid rehat maryada drawn up in 1950s has played into the hands of those who do not want to see Sikhism flourish (as it is more of a philosophy than ritualistic religion).

I don't share your views here. The point about the rehat to me is that it is yet another one in a long range of them. Whatever the original rehat given by Dasmesh pita was exactly, pretty soon afterwards variants started to emerge as is evident with the surviving strands (i.e. Chaupa Singh, Nand Lal's, Prem Sumarag and the variants of the various sampardayas). So the modern rehat maryada just adds to an already existing range to me. What we can question is the success of the original aims for it's creation and promotion i.e. providing a centralised statement of rehat for the whole panth. Plainly, half a century or so after it's release it has only been partially successful in such aims and from what I can see more and more people today are showing an interest in perceived older sampardaya rehats these days. Maybe an issue is how the SGPC seems to have used the rehat as more of a political tool than a spiritual one?

Personally I'm beginning to feel the rural focus of Sikh polity is a big hindrance to global progression myself. We see no big ideas and creativity. Just myopic conservatism and the clannish protection of long standing vested interests over a genuine desire to expand.

This has lead to conflicts within sikhism between various sects (khalsa damdami taksal vs nirankari's, namdhari's, etc). Something that only can be resolved by a reform movement if the leaders are unwilling to tackle the issue affecting the panth.

Fascinating point? I wonder what parameters you imagine this hypothetical reform movement to operate along? Personally I feel caste fissures and nepotism (both related) are a more serious problem than what you mention by the way.

Note to whoever: By all means disagree with me (even vehemently!) and put your own points across for discussion. Don't just minus me without adding anything to the debate. That's just rubbish and makes me feel you really don't have any points of your own.

Heres an interesting video and makes alot of sense when you see the events in history and why nations go to war under duress and short of economic credit.

Control the flow of money and you control the government, press and its laws to suit your community.