Dudley Gurdwara Update

dudley singh

_/\_ Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh _/\_

it is true!! that the "ONLY ONE YOUTH" in the management committee, resigned bec of his principle and his belief's ,

what every you are saying or thinking "Mr hooareya-hooareya" is wrong man, you don't know what's up in dudley unsure.gif

NOTE FROM Darshan Singh Trustee: (he ask me to put this up)

The Open Sangat Meeting this Saturday 12pm is only for "dudley sangat"

regarding "meat and alcohol in the Gurdwara centre".

NO any "TOM Diek and HARRY" is allowed to come for this meeting. You will be ask to leave.

Giani Sukha Singh

I beg the local Gursikh sangat of Dudley to attend this meeting and stop this beadbi which has been happening for many years now. . The Sikh Cultural Centre is owned by Guru Nanak Singh Sabha Gurdwara and as per Akal Takht Gurdwara Maryada, no meat, alcohol or tobacco is to be used or served anywhere on Gurdwara owned property. It is as simple as that. There is no hidden agenda, the cultural centre has to be used to promote Sikh oriented activities, like classes for kids, day centres for elders and not for parties where meat and alcohol is allowed.

This is the time for the Dudley Sangat to stop this committee from any further sacrilege of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

The Gurmat focused Sikhs of Dudley have to outweight those Manmukhs who the committee members will bring with them!

Dudley sangat ji,

Please don't sell our Sikh principles for a cheap boozy party hall. On Saturday, the Dudley sangat have the power to stand up for truth and morality. The power to implement change for the better. Please step up and be the driving force which makes the move towards Gurmat. A plea from your brother, think carefully before you fall for any misinformation and support the promotion of meat and alcohol in the hall.

1 ) You can access the land registry titles http://landregistryservices.co.uk/ and clearly see that title number WM882914 regarding property Guru Nanak Singh Sabha Sikh Temple Community Centre, 27 Wellington Road, Dudley (DY1 1UB) is owned by 7 trustees of the Charity known as Guru Nanak Singh Sabha Sikh Temple.

2 ) The accounts submitted to the Charity Commission for years 2006 to 2010 clearly show that the Guru Nanak Singh Sabna Sikh Temple own and run the Sikh Cultural hall http://www.charity-c...ype=AccountList

The hall is associated to the Guru Ghar and as such is part of the estate regardless of it being across the road. Under no moral circumstances can meat, sharab and dancing be permitted on the sacred holy grounds of the Gurdwara property. Can the sangat of Dudley live with the conscience that this gross exploitation is taking place in their sacred Gurdwara?? The very Gurdwara where we humbly beg for amrit is being used to distribute alcohol.

Committees come and go, however, Sikh principles are here forever and will outlive all of us. Please don't let "influential" personalities feed you with modern day justifications of the demand for manmat even if they posses the titles which portray them to be Sikh leaders.

Sharam Dharam Doaye Shup Khaloaye Koorh Firay Pardhan Vay Laalo

O Lalo, both shame and righteousness have vanished. Corruption is now the Pardhan (leader).

_/\_ Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh _/\_

I will be there definitely..biggrin.gif

Knowing that there will be a lot of people support the promotion of meat and alcohol in the hall. mad.gif

Giani Sukha singh

Giani Ji, we will all be doing ardaasa for the chardi kala of the Dudley sangat!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I must agree with my veer ji by the name of "whoareya" on this one. I have been involved in Gurdwara's for decades, and i have myself witnessed many youths come into the place, wanting to take over, wanting to change the running as they please, thinking that they have respect, when in actual fact, they have no respect for their elders. I think regardless of the issue, this youngster should have stayed with the committee because they run the Gurdwara everyday, and he should have supported it as a team effort.

On may occasions i have had youths do this, come into the picture then run scared when it comes to doing Seva. God only remembers the people who do Seva, not the people who come down in numbers and then disappear when the dust has settled.

So, i think we should give the committee more respect that this one kid who has decided its too much for him to handle. Dont get me wrong, i am all for soorjavaan young people coming into committees, but not people like this, who go when the going gets tough. Plus, i have heard of the Dudley committee youths anyhow, and i know they are not worthy of their title even.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Am i reading this right, 2 newbie individuals from the town of dudley think they have the right to judge a young member of the committee for resigning from this shambles of a manmat committee who have the audasity to openly abuse our gurmaryda. And these jokers think that they can deflect attention of beadbi by creating a scapegoat. How very sianna indeed.

On may occasions i have had youths do this, come into the picture then run scared when it comes to doing Seva. God only remembers the people who do Seva, not the people who come down in numbers and then disappear when the dust has settled.

So, i think we should give the committee more respect that this one kid who has decided its too much for him to handle.

Seva? How is promoting the very things that are against Sikhi, Seva? Creating an environment in which there is meat and alcohol on Gurdwara premises is attacking the very core concepts of Sikhi. This is not Seva --> this is the very opposite. No matter how much else you do, you (the committee) will never be able to take the dharmic debt of being the ones that allowed and promoted meat and alcohol in a Gurdwara. The committee deserve no respect for this.

This debt can be lifted if you realise your mistake and change your ways.

Siyaanah,

Do You Support The Narak Vaasee, Mahaa Paap, ManMat, Demon Ways Of Alcohol, Meat, Partying, Smoking Etc !?!?!? Or Are You On The Side Of Truth, Love Of Gurmat ,Inspiring The World And Children And ALL With GurMat Principles, And Inspiration For Humanity, Through Khalsa Dharma And Using EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO GUROO For Gurmat Principles ONLY, And Are 100% AGAINST The Mahaa Narak Vaasee, Mahaa Paap, ManMatt, Golak Chor Hall Of PAAP, That Was Used For Alcohol, Meat, Dancing, Smoking, Etc !?!?! Are You On The Side Of Paap Or Sikhi !?!?! It Would Be Good For Us If You Told Us Which Side You Are On. If You Are On The Side Of Narak Vaasee Paap Of Meat, Alcohol, Dancing, Smoking Etc; Or Gurmat Prem !!!!!

Are You Really Siyaanah, Or Just Chalaak ?!?!?!

Hoping You’re Siyaanah. But …

Let Us Know.

Thanks.

!! VaheGurooJeeKaaKhalsaa ! VaheGurooJeeKeeFatehh !!

TRUE KHALSA PREM WILL RISE WORLDWIDE !!!!!

(I Speak For Myself; I Am Not Affiliated With Anybody).

TRUE KHALSA PREM WILL RISE WORLDWIDE !!!!!

GUROO SAHIB WILL DO KIRPA WORLDWIDE !!!!! EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO GUROO WILL BE USED FOR GUROO PARCHAAR AND SANCHAAR !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fatheh

Just to let all Dudley Sangat know that I will be coming on Saturday... if I am not allowed in I will stand in the hallway and do naam simran and show support for those who are going to fight against this continous manmat and total disregard for sikhi...

I urge anyone who can make this meeting to attend like me and show these manmukhs that its time they took this seriously and should a party ever happen in that hall again we will continue to do this until people get the message and stop booking this place and then with maharaj's kirpa this will happen sooner rather than later!!

I also urge the satkaar group that where a clear dialouge does not work (ie when they are dealing with village idiots like these) they also take this approach and then we will see actual change in our community.

Seeing all these posts is good but seeing real action like in egypt is better one day mubarek will go and hopefully one day these manmuks on the committee will also go back to the pubs where they belong.