Dudley Gurdwara Update

dudley singh

WITHOUT GUROO SAHIB THERE WOULD BE NO SANGAT! WITHOUT KIRTAN WHICH BELONGS TO GUROO SAHIB THERE WOULD BE NO SANGAT! WITHOUT GUROO SAHIB THERE WOULD NO PANGAT, NO DHADI, NO KATHA! WITHOUT GUROO SAHIB THERE WOULD BE NO SANGAT! WITHOUT SANGAT THERE WOULD NO BHETA! WITHOUT BHETA THERE WOULD BE NO BUILDING! WITHOUT GUROO SAHIB THERE WOULD BE NO SANGAT AND NO BHETA TO GUROO SAHIB! THEY USED GUROO SAHIB TO GET BHETA TO SIPHON OFF MONEY TO BUILD A BUILDING WHICH THEY USED AGAINST GURMAT AND FOR THOSE ACTIVITIES CONTRARY TO GURMAT! THAT MAKES THEM THIEVES!

NO !!!!! THE BUILDING BELONGS TO GUROO SAHIB AND MUST BE USED FOR GURMAT ONLY !!!!!

Ya man! that what i am taking about!!!

Splitting (not sale) the centre from the Gurdwara so that they can go ahead with the party's allowing meat and sharab in the centre.

IF so Will they still need to follow the Akaal Takhat Sahib Hukam Nama ???

Giani Sukha Singh

YES !!!!! THEY WILL STILL HAVE TO FOLLOW AKAAL TAKHAT SAHIB HUKAMNAMA !!!!! THE BUILDING BELONGS TO GUROO SAHIB !!!!! AND MUST BE USED FOR GURMAT ONLY !!!!! PERIOD !!!!! FILE CRIMINAL CASE AGAINST THEM !!!!! THEY ARE THIEVES !!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Yes Bloom you are so right man... anyone who does not wear beard and has proper turban, not a Kenyan one, is a criminal too, he is a frauster for calling himself Singh... 'Singh' only belongs to true singh, the follower of the Khalsa, and not meat eating sharab drinking party goers.

The point is the hall was established and funded by gurdwara money, simply separating it in name and deed does not automatically make it separate does it?

Separate committee or not theyare still going to be asociated with the gurghar....and if sangat come through the gurghar to making bookings for the the hall.... i.e. exactly the same situation we are in now, can pulling this stut still leave them unanswerable to the akal takht hukamnama and the conditions the hall was initallly established under the carity comission?

Because if its just a hall thats being hired out for parties, how would it still remain under the charity commission even if its a separate number etc etc?

Could anyone from Satkaar clarify what the implications of this would be? or even someone from a legal perspective....

LETS BEGIN!

IF WE NEED TO LETS START AN INTERNATIONAL FUND TO COLLECT MONEY TO FIGHT IN COURT !!!!! WE WILL MAKE SURE THE MASANDS ARE KICKED OUT !!! AND IF WE CAN; WE WILL MAKE SURE THE MASANDS END UP IN PRISON !!! FOR ALL THE CRIMINAL SINS THEY HAVE DONE FOR THE LAST DECADE PLUS !!! WE WILL ALSO RECOVER ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE STOLEN FROM GUROO JEE AND USED FOR ACTIVITIES AGAINST GURMAT SUCH AS USING THE BUILDING THAT WAS MEANT TO BE USED FOR AND CAN ONLY BE USED FOR GURMAT AND SUE THEM !!! WE WILL RECOVER THOSE FUNDS AND USE IT FOR GURMAT AS IT WAS INTENDED TO BE USED FROM THE VERY BEGINNING !!!!! AND THE BUILDING WILL ALSO ONLY BE USED FOR GURMAT !!!!! LETS BEGIN A STRATEGY FOR TRUTH !!!!! LETS SUE THE TRUSTEES WHO HAVE DONE MAHAA PAAPS AND CRIMINIAL ACTIVITIES USING GUROO SAHIB JEES GOLAK TO USE THOSE FUNDS AGAINST GURMAT AND TO STEAL A BUILDING WHICH IS PAID BY GUROO JEES GOLAK AND WHICH IS ONLY MEANT FOR GURMAT ACTIVITIES !!!!!

THEY THINK WE ARE AFRAID OF FIGHTING IN COURT ?!?! THINK ONLY THEY HAVE EXPERIENCE AND ACCESS TO MONEY ?!?! LOL !!! FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN FIGHTING IN COURT !!! WHAT BETTER OPPORTUNITY THAN THIS TO USE THEM TO SET AN EXAMPLE !!! LOL !!!

TRUTH WILL RISE !!!! THE DEMONS WILL BE DESTROYED !!!!!…

AND YES! I AM CALLING THE CORRUPT COMMITTEE DEMONS !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Bloom you are the hero, let the infidels who wear Kenyan turbans discover what real Khasla meant, 'no hair to b cut', but they want to drive their Subaru's with stylish trims on their face....Guru Nanak will put the brake on them. No meat and no alcohol, that is the first step to Guru's house.

Let us march on the meat eating drunkards!!

I've been following this thread, but not posted before on it. I got a text today to say that the Gurudvaara are denying that they run the hall with the phone numbers of the Gurudvaara. I called the Gurudvaara number to check as even I thought they wouldn't be so stupid to deny that they own the hall. To my surprise, when I called, the person answering denied that the Gurudvaara even owned a party hall and they knew nothing about this. Given that this issue has been in Panjab Times, Sikhsangat, Sikh Channel and, from what I gather from Gursikh friends living in the area, the talk of the town, the response I got was clearly complete lies. :o

I would urge everyone to call the Gurudvaara to complain about this. The numbers I got in the text are 01384 253 054 (Gurudvaara) and 01384 826 080 (Hall). They won't get away by lying or trying to cover up what they are doing by splitting off the hall from the Gurudvaara. End of the day, it is the Guroo's money, not anyone elses. Therefore, no meat, alcohol or parties, please.

Waheguroo

When I rung the Gurdwara number I got to someone who said he was on the committee who said he agreed that it is wrong to allow meat and booze in the hall but said they need to make sure they cater for the sehajdharis as no one will come to the gurdwara otherwise. What a sellout! I'm calling again tomorrow to hear the pardaan's story. I was told to call between 9am and 4pm as the committee members will be in.