Dudley Gurdwara Update

dudley singh

Looks like a coalition of the Midlands Gurdwaras have now enforced a meeting with the committee of Guru Nanak Singh Sabha Dudley tonight about this issue.

Maharaj kirpa karay, hopefully the committee/members of GNSS Dudley see some sense in this high profile meeting and actually realise the maha beadbi that will be carried out by them when they allow meat, alcohol and parties back in the Sikh Cultural Centre.

Dudley Committee had it all planned out even the muppets "members" have already been chosen and will be "in post" asap ........they are 2 steps ahead of the game.....they lied yesterday to the sevadars and will lie again.....the committee have totally instigated this people who attended the meeting were not gurdwara attendees and were specifically invited at the behest of the committee and told how and what to say........the only way this meeting would have been interesting would have if the sevadars attended today......but the jathadars swallowed the lies told to them yesterday and hence the result today!!

the good thing is that they confirmed that the building belongs to the gurdwara and should have been separate when it was built!!

Disgusting behaviour from these heretics. The day Dudley has it's first party in the gurdwara's hall, they need to understand a good few thousand protestors will probably turn up! This ones going to be massive...

I'm just glad i'm not related to anyone from dudley committee, how shameful to those poor souls who have to do the sangat of these people. Sorry to the decent people who come from dudley, but dudley just become a dirty word in my dictionery.

New Low for Dudley Gurdwara Commitee: At the Gurdwara today the granthi whilst doing the bhog di seva was attacked by one of the committee endorsed "sevadars" who was drunk..... during the ardas the "sevadar" who apparently lives in the gurdwara and immigration status is unknown whilst doing some building work grabbed the granthi in a head lock and had to be pulled off him by others whilst awaiting to do the bhog di seva the committee where fully aware that he drank whilst staying in the gurdwara but again chose to allow it.....looks like the commitee are slowly allowing the sharab policy to be implemented into the gurdwara...the scarey thing is if there was a vote on this issue the sangat especially the bibiyan would shad a jakara :-)

Dudley committee's actions are disgraceful. If they do not fulfil the definition of masands, I do not know who else will. Firstly they are continuing to divert Sangat bheta towards their thirst for meat and alcohol, and now they are letting alcoholics loiter in the Gurdwara, and even attack the Wazir of Guroo Jee. These "prabhandaks" have no right to even be involved in a Gurdwara. Absolute shame on them!

I have little sympathy for the Granthi, let alone this embarrassment of a committee. These Granthi's come with a craving for money and then later play the "slave trade" card by saying they are helpless victims in all this beadbi that these nasty immoral committees carry out.

I recall phoning up GNSS Dudley Gurdwara a few weeks back and getting through to one of these fragile Granthis who washed his hands of all the beadbi by saying he's a humble naukar of the committee and just get's on with his sewa. In my opinion this embarassing fiasco yesterday in the Darbar Sahib can also be seen as Maharaj's penalty upon these Granthi's for continually turning a blind eye to all this beadbi and not speaking up

I'm having my personal rant here, but if Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj wanted humble naukars in 1699, he would not have asked for heads but would have offered salaries. These feeble Granthi/Giani/Preachers and "Sikhs" who turn a blind eye are just diluting our zeal as the brave Khalso to stand up for Satkaar! They're just as bad as the immoral committees!

Piyra maybe you can do a couple of weeks seva at the gurdwara and assist the granthi on how he should think and behave...as he probably will need some re- training after he was attacked.

The facts are simple these people where invited to live in the gurdwara with the committees blessing and where fully aware that they drank alchol and even paid them a "salary" to do some dodgy building work even though their immigration status might have meant that they were breaching the law....and a assault was committed in front of full darbar sahib whilst the ardas was going on..

just proves the point if a commitee do not condone alchol on gurdwara premises this type of activity can occur.

It is clear that this Committee are defamatory to the Sikh Community and totally incapable of running a Sikh place of worship. I feel their positions should be taken away from them by the UK sangat.

From a legal perspective, what are the implications if the more Sikhi focused members of the Sangat in the local area did a Kabza of the Gurdwara from this Committee? This committee should be legally thrown out by the coalition of UK Gurdwaras and banned from any Gurdwara Administration for the beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Sikh Maryada and the Jaikara. The woman who shouted the jaikara for the meat and sharab should also be held accountable as well as Sandhu, Poorewal, Atwal, Rai and Anoop who have all been at the forefront. They should all be summoned infront of the UK Sangat live on Sikh Channel/Sangat TV and made accountable for their actions against the Sikh nation.

The GNSS Dudley charity can be taken over by a coalition of UK Gurdwaras.

The GNSS Dudley Committee are obviously not concerned about their position with the Sikh Panth and Akal Takht Sahib as the continually offend the sentiments of the Panth and even had the audacity to state that if the Jathedar of Akal Takht personally visits them they will still allow parties, meat and alcohol in the Sikh Leisure Centre. So the next best steps are to take the very assets the committee think they "own" away from them.

There are 2 feasible options that can be taken; either get the Charity Commissions involved or the UK Sangat occupy the Dudley Gurdwara complex.

1) The Charity Commission can appoint the UK Gurdwaras as managers to run the GNSS Dudley Gurdwara Charity if concerns about alleged "serious mismanagement of the charity and risk to its assets". Taking over a charity is not an unusual step for the Charity Commission who will investigate the affairs of the charity if legitimate concerns are raised.

2) The alternative option is to occupy the entire property. The current committee will have to go through various legal proceedings to evict the Sangat. This will be a civil matter not a criminal one. According to my limited understanding of trespass/squatters rights, as long as there is no forced entry, then no charges of criminal damage can be exercised and the Police will have no powers to remove the occupants. It has been done in the past in the UK where the Gurdwara has been occupied 24/7 by the sangat so that the power of a specific Committee lapses.