Sikhsangaters In Ludhiana

Dont really think there is anything wrong with meeting up with people you have communicated with on the forum over the years. LifeIsBeautiful has been a member of the forum for over 5 years. One must be careful though especially if you are in India. If you were in UK , I would happily come and say hullo and show you around my town if you were passing through it :)

Fateh.

Its my 3rd time coming to India and would love to meet fellow Sikhs, especially if theres any programs geared towards young men.

I remember one time going to a gurdwara and doing santhiyaa at this gurdwara for 2 weeks when I was there last time. I remember a young man, who cut his kesh, and with guru's kirpa vowed not to cut it again. I thought it was really worthwhile when I went last time to check it out again.

Cheers!

Its my 3rd time coming to India and would love to meet fellow Sikhs, especially if theres any programs geared towards young men.

I remember one time going to a gurdwara and doing santhiyaa at this gurdwara for 2 weeks when I was there last time. I remember a young man, who cut his kesh, and with guru's kirpa vowed not to cut it again. I thought it was really worthwhile when I went last time to check it out again.

Cheers!

Good luck! Hope to hear about your adventures !

By the way Singh Ji, please be careful, I heard nasty stories about people. One of my friends in high school told me his cousin went to Mexico for a missionary trip, someone ran up to him (while he was in a group) and stabbed him with a needle and said, "Welcome to the world of aids."

Just recently I was talking to someone and they said they heard this happening in Punjab, or at least in India, if not Punjab. Don't trust anyone, unless it's a Singh!

Be careful and good luck.

edit- there are people that will try to abuse you if they find you are an NRI, don't let people mess with your emotions.