Official Statement From Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy Regarding Financial Situation + Bank Details

gurudashere

Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy is one of the most beautiful and blessed gurdwarai in the uk. It should never have to close down. We call ourselves sikhs yet we cannot save one gurughar, not any gurughar but that same gurughar which housed the 11 pavitar saroops of our guru from Bow, Harley Grove. The sevadaars at the academy done an amazing job at the sanskaar of the 11 saroops they even had guidance from the Akaal Takht. Ask yourself were where you on this tragic day? Only a few people can say that they saw our guru when this happened. The 11 saroops where in the academy's sachkand room. The respect and love for the guru was present on the day of the sanskaar. So beanti to everyone don't let this blessed gurughar shut down ! It is our mothers house and we should treat it like their house, there is no point in calling yourself a Sikh of the true guru if you can't even respect your own mother Mata Sahib Kaur Ji...

SAVE THE MATA SAHIB KAUR SIKH ACADEMY...

Wjkk Wjkf

VJKK VJKF

Over the summer i spent some time at the academy, and from my first hand experience there, i can vouch for it and say it is an amazing achievement and truely an inspiring place. I think as a sangat we all owe our seva or daswand to help the sevadaars continue with the seva. The place is named after our mother, mata sahib kaur ji, how shameful would it be if such a place had to be closed down because of lack of maya? The things the academy has done shouldnt be overlooked. When the beadbi of 11 pavitar saroops of Satguru Granth Sahib ji happened in the bow gurdwara fire, it was these sevadaars and at this asthaan that the seva of these saroops was done. This asthaan has the biggest sach khand sahib in the UK. The Satkaar taught to the kids is more of a higher level then most of us probably could consider. The kids are learning how to be tyar par tyar gursikhs, they are taught how to do mahraaj sahibs seva, ardas, kirtan, santhiya, and so much more. It is a bright light and amazing prospect for the future and brings hope for our panth. Please do not look at this and consider it to be someone elses problem, hear the benti from these gursikhs, and please donate what ever you can.

VJKK VJKF

Im not doubting any of the positives written about the academy, but all the positives points written seem to be coming from Newbie Sikh Sangat members, do any of the longer term Sikh Sangat members have any positive messages about the academy?

Im happy to donate £100, I just need a bit more proof/convincing.

good timing aman0001 ji and a fair point. if you need any info pm me. im not from east london, or have had anything to do with the setting up of the academy, i simply spent some time there in the summer due to a work placement near there. So my experiences are first hand and i left there quite amazed and happy, and came back home telling all the local singhs that we should go there to help out. I think the only way you can appreciate what these gursikhs are doing is by seeing it first hand.

Im not doubting any of the positives written about the academy, but all the positives points written seem to be coming from Newbie Sikh Sangat members, do any of the longer term Sikh Sangat members have any positive messages about the academy?

Im happy to donate £100, I just need a bit more proof/convincing.

Hi i used to be a long term member but then i forgot my details so i had to re-join! Im 26 years old and i didnt even know what santhiya etc was until recently! Kids as young as 9/12 are learning how to do seva, gatka and santhiya as a direct result of the academy. the fact that the children do the seva there and help run it speaks volumes about the academy. I was there at the meeting and became emotional wen girls and boys spoke up about how it has changed their lives. I onli wish my own parents had taken me to a place like the academy when i was younger. All sangat should give as much as they can to the academy. I dont think it will shut down as no gurdwara has ever shut down due to money problems but this is a test from Mata Ji and god willing we will pass this test and more academies will open up around the country!

I have been to the Sikh Academy and must say i think more Gurdwaras need to make efforts to reach out to kids.

We put money in golaks without even thinking about where it will be spent.

If all Gurdwaras would take Satkaar seriously and spend most of the resources on teaching kids about Sikhi then i would be much happier. But in reality not many of them even care about Satkaar or the future generations.

At least with the Sikh Academy you can see the efforts being made. Unlike most where there is little or no effort. I would be happy to contribute to this Gurdwara.

In My Opinion,

Set Up An Online Option (Such As GroundSpring, PayPal Etc) Where Sikhi Loving People From All Over The World Can BENEFIT By Sharing Their Wealth With Which Seems And Sounds Like Such A Beautiful Place.

Don't Place Any Hope In The Corrupt Committee 'Gurdwara' Types, And These So Called 'Panthic Channels'. Those Are Not Authentic Sikhi Lovers. They Will Not Authentically Help. They Will Just Use Political Language To Divert Time Etc In Order To Not Aid True Sikhi Prem Etc. Those Are Run By Greedy Masands, And Egotistical Self Proclaimed 'Leaders' A$$holes. Yes ALL Of Them. Almost Every Single So Called 'Gurdwara' And 'Sikh Institution' In The World Is Corrupt.

Those Corrupt Paapees Will Not Help Authentic Sikhi Prem. Authentic Sikhi Prem Is Their BIGGEST Enemy !!! Authentic Sikhi Prem Is AGAINST Corruption !! Authentic Sikhi Prem Is For AUTHENTIC SIKHI !!!!! Those Masands Eat, Breathe And Drink Paap !!!

THE DEMONS WILL BE DESTROYED !!!!!

TRUE KHALSAA PREM WILL RISE AND RULE !!!!!

GUROO SAHIB KIRPA KARAN !!!

CHARDHI KALAA !!!

:waheguru:

The Academy is doing an excellent job. In fact, every Gurdwara should be doing the Parchaar that the Academy is doing. It's a shame that the Gurdwarae with money are opening up party halls/booze clubs, and the actual Gurdwarae that are doing Parchaar are financially troubled.

I've only been there once for a Kirtan Diwan and was blown away by the Seva Bhaavnaa of the kids, the spiritual feel of the place and the Satkaar for Maharajh. The Academy kids also Chardikala Parchaariks, for example, when they speak at the '84 rally.

It's a worthy cause for the Panth to support!