Official Statement From Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy Regarding Financial Situation + Bank Details

gurudashere

Gurfateah ,

Paji the meeting is not going to come on today . But yesterday on Sikh tv there was a program about The Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy ... So today it should be on aswell hopefully , just keep on watching sikh tv and it should show up . Plus today the presentation kids went to a local gurdwara . And that should be shown on tv soon aswell . Hopefully that will be shown asswell on Sikh tv , but the sevadars of the academy will surely update sikhsangat !!

Gurfateah

gurfateah

Paji its on today at 7pm ! it doesnt say but it will be on just keep sikhtv on from 6:30pm . (By the way paji its the meeting and a short video to go with it . Its really good dont miss it ! )

gurfateah

Thank you! but i was at the meeting itself and saw it live lol, this is more for my friends who were not there....i still feel like crying when i think about what the kids were saying.

I've spoken to a number of people about the academy now and everybody is saying nothing but positive things about the academy. In fact alot of people have said that the model followed by the academy is so brilliant and successful that all Gurdwaras should follow it. So everybody please donate with confidence. I know that i've donated and got my mum. dad and grandma to do so as well :D.

Sikh TV has offered full exposure to Mata Sahib Kaur Academy's financial situation and even put the account details on their scroll so sangat can donate directly to the academy.

What about Sikh Channel and Sangat TV?

Which Channel really acts on issues that affect the Sikh Community, especially the Youth? - Lets not kid ourselves!

Sikh TV has offered full exposure to Mata Sahib Kaur Academy's financial situation and even put the account details on their scroll so sangat can donate directly to the academy.

What about Sikh Channel and Sangat TV?

Which Channel really acts on issues that affect the Sikh Community, especially the Youth? - Lets not kid ourselves!

I had the opportunity to watch the program dedicated to Mata Sahib Kaur Jee Academy and i'm thankful that they broadcasted it as it was very inspiring yet it was saddening to hear their financial situation - Guroo Sahib kirpaa karan and the money required is reached.

I think its unfair to say that the other Channels, particularly Sikh Channel are not highlighting issues that affect Sikhs. Sikh Channel have covered numerous panthic issues eg Jhootha Sauda Kaand, Party Halls and even Dasam Granth Sahib (to name a few).

Regarding Sikh TV, while i have seen more and more good parchaar and shows appearing on Sikh TV, it must be said that of the 3 Sikh Channels i find Sikh TV the most confused! The Channel is called Sikh TV and not Panjabi TV. While i like that the channel wants to engage with the younger generation, this doesn't mean that Gurmat should be compromised - Punjabi culture and Gurmat are not one and the same!

WJKK WJKF,

Yesterday with Guru ji's kirpa the kids from the Mata Sahib Kau Sikh Academy did a short presentation and some kirtan at a local gurdwara close to the Academy. With Guru ji's kirpa the programme is now on youtube, so benti to all i will post the hyperlinks on this post and everybody should watch them. Please lets all unite and help these amazing kids save the Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy. They are running around from Gurdwara to generations for OUR furtue generations.

SAVE MSKSA PART 1:

SAVE MSKSA PART 2:

SAVE MSKSA PART 3:

SAVE MSKSA PART 4:

ਬਲਿਹਾਰੀ ਗੁਰ ਆਪਣੇ ਦਿਉਹਾੜੀ ਸਦ ਵਾਰ ॥

Balihārī gur āpṇe ḏi▫uhāṛī saḏ vār.

A hundred times a day, I am a sacrifice to my Guru;

ਜਿਨਿ ਮਾਣਸ ਤੇ ਦੇਵਤੇ ਕੀਏ ਕਰਤ ਨ ਲਾਗੀ ਵਾਰ ॥੧॥

Jin māṇas ṯe ḏevṯe kī▫e karaṯ na lāgī vār. ॥1॥

He made angels out of men, without delay. ॥1॥

ਮਹਲਾ ੨ ॥

Mėhlā 2.

Second Mehl:

ਜੇ ਸਉ ਚੰਦਾ ਉਗਵਹਿ ਸੂਰਜ ਚੜਹਿ ਹਜਾਰ ॥

Je sa▫o cẖanḏā ugvahi sūraj cẖaṛėh hajār.

If a hundred moons were to rise, and a thousand suns appeared,

ਏਤੇ ਚਾਨਣ ਹੋਦਿਆਂ ਗੁਰ ਬਿਨੁ ਘੋਰ ਅੰਧਾਰ ॥੨॥

Ėṯe cẖānaṇ hiḏi▫āʼn gur bin gẖor anḏẖār. ॥2॥

even with such light, there would still be pitch darkness without the Guru. ॥2॥

CAN WE REALLY CALL OURSELVES SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF OUR MOTHER, IF WE CANT SAVE HER HOUSE AND WE CAN'T HONOUR HER NAME?

SAVE THE ACADEMY...

WJKK WJKF