Official Statement From Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy Regarding Financial Situation + Bank Details

gurudashere

Gurfateah ,

How amazing is this we have reached so much IN 12 DAYS !!!! I can just feel and imagine mata sahib kaur ji is so happy with us ! BUT do we stop here ......... NO lets finsh this lets find people that can give or even give donations our selves ! Then ONLY we an say we are a true gursikh ! Than than than sri guru nanak dev ji give us all 3 GOLDEN RULES that we should carry out in our everyday lives ! 1) vaand ke shakna (share everything even with people u dont no ) for example guru nanak dev jis father gave them some money to buy something and guru nanak dev ji saw people sitting homless staving . And guru nanak dev ji saw god in all even if thier black white dark brown ( as we should today ) so god on. Earth they brought some food and served them !!! This how amazing our guru is !!! 2)

2) naam japo ( chant the lords name saas grass (every breath you take !) than than than sri guru tegh bahudar sahib ji has howed us this many mANY times ! For example they used to sit in a bola sahib (where you couldnt sit up straight ) and they would sit there for 21 hours ! Thats how than than than than sri guru tegh bahudar sahub ji gave his head for the hindus janeyo ( scared thread in hinduism ) and our guru than than than sri guru tegh bahurdar sahib ji didnt even believe in the janeyo but still they thought for another religion ThAN THAN ThAN SRI GURU tEGH BAHUDAR SAHIB Ji !!!!

3) kirat karne ( earn a honest living ) . This means to earn a honest living but not just keep on buying Big CARS BIG HoUSES BIGGER CARS BIGGER HOUSES beacuse you have the money. ! No! Waheguru has taught us to live a simple living when than than than sri guru nanak dev ji came to this world in pargat from (visable form ) they didnt have a massive mansion ! when mata guruji ji and the 2 younger sahibzade got seperated from than than than sri guru gobind singh ji they didnt live in a massive house . When the chali (40) muktai they starved to death for 6months . Waheguru has shown us all this beacuse sikh mean discipline ! Anyway maharaj taught us that yeh earn a honet living dont steal to get what you want or whatever but then dont just keep the maya in sikhi maharaj says especially amirt tari (baptised) then you should give atleast 50% of your living etc to a charity ANYTHInG !!! Im not saying any gurdwara are bad beacuse god on earth resides there but dont just give your money to gurdwara that you dont see the good difference they should make beacuse these days sangat are puting money maya in the golak ( remeber waheguru needs our head not our money ) and the gurdwara just get another commitiee chair or something they do this beacause its not thier money its someone else's !!

If we save the mata sahib kaur sikh academy with our maya wahegurus kirpaa then we can have more places like this assthaan !!!

Sorry if i have said anything that i shouldnt have that was not my attencion to point fingers . But i to am still learning in sikhi !

Gurfateah ji

I had a chat a few days ago with the sewadars, and my "shankae" were cleared. If you really want to know, you should call the number provided above.

I think they will be putting up a more complete strategy in the coming days, though understandably, they have more immediate priorities.

However, please do not let this discourage you from donating. As Tesco's say, "Every little helps"!

At the end of the day we all spend money on cloths, which ultimately go out of fashion or just wear out and end up in the bin. If your old enough and you buy a car you loose plenty of money on it daily due to depreciation. So even if you donate £100 (less than the cost of your designer jeans) or £20 (what you pay monthly for your mobile phone bill) you will have supported in giving the Academy a new lease of life. Even if the Academy gets into problems again your initial donation will not have gone to waste since so many additional youngsters would have benefited over that time. Just as when their is a world crisis such as the floods in Pakistan you don't ask what the country is going to do to stop it happening again you donate money in the hope that they will develop the infrastructure, since the immediate need is to help those in need.

The Academy is doing good work I sense they have become victims of the banking crisis like so many other businesses who have had terms of their loan changed. Since I am sure the bank is treating the Academy as a business. Therefore to get a loan of over £1m and to have kept abreast of repayments for so many years must justify that there is a business plan in place. Also lets not forget they paid £150k of the sum requested before coming to the wider sangant.

The bottom line is that we are not giving our own money but the money Guru Sahib has given us, all we need to do is open our hearts a little bit.

As so many have said to you if you have questions phone the Sevadaar or go and visit them rather than posting negativity on this forum.

The rest of the sangant I would urge you that rather than going out for a Pizza give that £10 to the Academy or delay getting your new computer game and give the £30 to the Academy. Every little does truely help.

gurfateah , there is a business plan etc there is a nursrey buliding behind the sportsall which will bring alot of income in ! and paji/penji you are saying that sanagt are asking money from the sangat so will it hapen again . You have a right to ask this beacsue maybe someone else has this same question ... when this 70grand is lifted from our hearts the academy wont stop thier they will be going to gurdwara and doing parchaar until the seva team no that the academy has built a foundation and will stay put !!!

EVERY LITTLE HELPS !!!!!

sorry if i had said anything wroung that was not my aim ! BUT IM STILL LEARNING !

gurfateah ji

Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj has blessed the Saadsangat yet again with an amazing total of £91,300 towards the required total of £150,000 to save our true mother's academy. As we all know we still have to collect another nearly £60,000 in just 2 weeks ! So please a beantee to all the Saadsangat please please do not give up, keep begging at guru jee's charan and maharaj will always be there to save us !