Official Statement From Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy Regarding Financial Situation + Bank Details

gurudashere

The acadsmy has done so much for all of us kids . Just think all them kids who have got saved from janam maran ..... And think how many otherz will be saved aswell !

A beanteee to tge sangat whoz reading from a 13 ur old daughter of mata sahib kaur ji .. If this was our house we would save it this is the gurusgaarr !!!

Gurfateah , gurdssingh yh i went to the meeting yesterdai and it was amazing kids were sain how theyve changed some of themm were so emotional waheguru .. The meeting will be on sikh tv and sikh channel by saturday maharajz kirpaa .. And singh i dont no if thier have been any amounts but even the nursrey was talked about so things should start to kick in maharajz kirpaa

Gurfateah

waheguru ji ka khalsa , waheguru ji ke fateah !

Ive been cumin academy for 2 yrs and yh i was in Sikhi b4 but not as much da academy has been a influence on me ..... It has been such a experience it has changed not only ma life but so many otherz lifez as well . I noi so many other kids tey wearnt in sikhi tey were mona, Now them same kids have taken amrit recently .... WHICH WAS AMAZING 2 SEE SUCH A CHANGE !!! Even thier families are getting into Sikhi ... The academy is such a amazing gurdwara where kids get to do EVERYTING !! for example .. chor sahib, largar di seva ,amrit vela seva, jap ji sahib role, Shastar di seva & SO MANY MORE !!! tHE GREAT TING BOUT THE mATA sAHIB Kaur Sikh AcADEMY IS ITZ ALL BASED ON THE KIDS FUTURE !!! if we let the mata sahib kaur sikh academy shut dwn :( the nxt generation WILL WONT HAV A CLUE BOUT SIKIHI !!

jst a beantee to every1 from ahh 13 yr old daughter of Than Than Than Sri GuRU Gobind Singh Ji ... If thiz was our house will we let it go .. or will we do everyting we can & EVEN MORE ?? well tiz is da gurugar how can we let tiz happen ...GOD ON EARTH RESIDES ON DA takht !!!! ....

Plz save the mata sahib kaur sikh academy JST IMAGINE HOW TEM KIDS WILL FEEL HU NRV EVEN HAD A TRUE TASTE OF SIKHI ......................... PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ !!!

SAVE DA ACADEMY :(

waheguru ji ka khalsa , whageuru ji ki fateah

The academy does so much good. Apart from all the vidya and seva that takes place they also practically help out the local community. Example http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/57999-mahaan-gurmat-medical-camp-and-sri-akhand-paath-sahib-clothes-distribution-ilford/

Just donate what you can, the bank details are at the start of this thread, just go online and transfer funds. If younger members don't have online banking just take what you can 1p, £1, £10 or whatever you have.

To donate take it to a Natwest Bank (there everywhere in UK), give the account details provided in the first post and say you want to credit it with whatever your donation is. Even if you take £1 it is nothing to be ashamed off as if you have no income that £1 means a lot more to you than someone who earns alot, but donates hardly anything. The bank will not charge you for depoisting cash even if you are not an account holder at Natwest as you are depositing into a Natwest account.

Also if you live in East London or know someone who lives in the vacinity they/you can take donations there directly, and put in the donation box / golak.

Wjkk Wjkf

I also attended the meeting yesterday,and it was amazing how many people attended. However their could still be more people. Donating to the academy would mean saving a lot of youths and children that are in the end going to save us. Our atmaa is crying, it wants to join pramatmaa and the only way it can is by maharaj. Maya is attacking us everywhere and everytime. The Panj choore are making us commit sin and forget our true guru. Is this the life you want to lead? Are you a Sikh or a fake?

O mind, why have you gone insane? Your life is made worthless with greed. The body, which you believe to be your own, and your beautiful home and spouse, none of these is yours to keep. Realize this and understand it. You have wasted the precious jewel of this human life; you do not know the Way to meet God. You have not loved God, even for a second. Your life has passed away in vain. Says Nanak, one is happy who sings the glorious praises of God. The rest of the world is enticed by maya; they fail to achieve the fearless state (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 220).

Save the academy, save yourself and save the youth too ... Donate now...

Can we really call ourselves Sikhs and sons or daughters of the true guru if we can't save one gurughar? Do we really respect our true mother Mata Sahib Kaur ji?

Save Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy...

Wjkk Wjkf

i am one of the kids that go to the academy, i was at the academy the day i got a text saying that the academy will close in the next 14 days, my heart sank, i was shocked and so upset... when i asked a sevadaar if it was true i had to face reality. i cant believe that we are just gona sit there and watch out true mother's house close down, we have to do everything we can to save the academy please... anything you have with help !.... ive been going to the academy for about 2 years now, and when im there i dont want to leave to go home cuz i love it there soo much !!!, i have to be dragged out, but i plead my mum not to take me. ive learnt so much here... gurbani saanthiya, kirtan, seva & the ultimate one getting maharaj's darshan... the academy is like my second home, words cant express how much love i have for it, please dont let it go, its in our hands now, and Guru Ji is testing us, we can do this.

GURFATEH JI

gurfateh

This is crazy , we have an academy everyone loves which is no doubt at all. BUT AND BIG BUT how come academy and its sevadaar dug up such a big debt hole...

there doesn't seem to be a clear explanation, we cannot donate entirely based on how great it is,how are we to know this will not happen in the future..

i mean 2 weeks for 150k that is madness indeed, any body in their right mind would not donate until we know everything since the academy has been running, why did they

take such a huge risk if income was low ??? apologies i cannot donate till we know all the details as they devil is in the detail

all the information about how much has been raised will be posted as soon as possible, and we dont know how we can express to you the help we need... but if you was at the meetting last nite and saw younger brothers and sisters there talking you would have be amazed with how much they have learnt, if you want to know more about this problem come to the academy when you can and find out for yourselves only then will you find out everything you want to know

fateh ji