Who Are B.S.S.F?

1kAuR1

I think ive been misinterpreted. I attend 84 rallys each year and have great respect for the shaheeds. Ive been supporting these events longer than BSSF have been around. Just by not supporting one set of groups doesnt mean I am denying sikh genocide.

I do affilliate with groups that have a strong backbone and history. Groups that are panthic and have world renowned fame for there efforts. But rather than making stronger what already exists people with hidden agendas form 'their' own groups. Which now seems anti panthic?

Das Amritpal Singh, having a healthy debate does not divide the panth, it brings us closer together. Its something that our UK elders rarely managed to do.

My final 2 cents. I do not agree with the signature of Sant Ji used by BSSF or their views on Sant Ji, and as I do not agree with them on that particular issue, I will not be attending the Sant Ji Shahidee Smagam they are organising. As I do agree with them on making the British Parliament aware of Sikh genocide, I will be attending the lobby on Thursday. Guys, the issue here is important then the organisations involved. If the lobby on Thursday is a resounding success, it will be a victory for the panth, not for BSSF or me or any other organisation involved.

Bul Chuk Maaf

1kaur1 started the thread by asking who BSSF are? Was that a rhetorical question? Like the ones people ask to start something.

U started by asking who they were, then as soon as replies came in u set about telling us exactly what u belived they were.

when u quote Asa Di Vaar Moorakh naal na lujiye which translates to dont mix with fools, it might be useful in identifying who the fool is. Guru nanak taught never to argue with a fool.

So far your the only one arguing, BSSF and others have responded in a polite manner.

You amaze me. You dont like BSSF yet at the same time your not willing to do anything about it physically. So how about u put the mute button on.

Different starter, same topic, different thread.

Good luck to the BSSF with the parliament lobby. A great opportunity to communicate real sikh issues to people who have political power in this country. Please dont mention at the lobby the friction which exists between sikhs in UK when it comes to a dissagreement over Sant Bhindranwale or the fact that there is no unity among sikhs. We would be laughed out of parliament. Mention real issues please lol.

Dont dignify her comments with a response, it only serves to kill morale.

I will make one direct comment on something she said though, when she called BSSF "low intellectual standard or undeveloped".

Well moving to get attention of and to communicate with UK polititicians is a wise move and one backed by intellect "duhhh" (no brainer). It hasnt been done before.

So far to my knowledge BSSF, sikh fed and FSO are the only organisations in uk to reach out on a political level direct to politicians.

Undermining their scheduled events, would only be counter productive.

Look at how the whole thing started. Look at user BSSF, signature. He is outright disrespecting Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa and Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji. And this user, represent, the BSSF crew. 1kaur1, is pointing out this disrepect coming from him. And yet you guys are blaming 1kaur1 for disrespecting them. She has a right to speak her mind, on what she thinks of this cult. And it's not like she's going on no facts. Just read the signature of this cult and you'll understand where her disgust toward this group is coming from. Lastly, it's not just her who is disgusted at their actions.

Brother, 1kaur1's right to her belief does not supercede BSSF's belief of him being shaheed. They both are entitled to their views.

Heres the problem I have with some people though. They POLARIZE the world into those that believe in baba takur singhs bachan and those that do not. Then they demonise those that do not and dont regard them

as even being sikh and brand them anti-sikh or misguided. Nobody has a copywrite to their version which is correct. Both have a right to exist. But try to co-exist.

This thinking is wrong and needs to stop. I can see he has shaheed written on his signature but that is his view that he is entitled to. Ive seen many more signarures which just say " Sant bhindranwale" but we dont see people objecting. On havelock gurdwara main door, 1 individual has put up a sticker saying bhindranwale will come back. Isnt that also the same thing? This is directly causing friction. Using a gurdwara as a political playground if u will. plastering it in everyones faces as tgey walk in which will certainly cause offence to those who do not believe in it. This guy here hasnt put it in a gurdwara he has put it on his signature only. Dont let this difference in views dominate your lives. I learnt this a long time ago.

Some people say they are good and some say that they sellout and tainted.

Yes absolutely 100% correct bang on.

But can we honestly say there isnt a organisation on earth that doesnt doesnt have those same two things said about it?? I couldnt think of any man-made organisation on earth that doesnt have those two very same factors being perpetuated about them simultaneously.

1) An organisation being Good.

2) It being a sellout/tainted

I thought about it and thats the conclusion i came to.

Most organisations i can think of have supporters of both camps. Thats just human nature. For every organisation there will be supporters and those who have doubts. Try it yourself, think about it.

Brother, 1kaur1's right to her belief does not supercede BSSF's belief of him being shaheed. They both are entitled to their views.

Heres the problem I have with some people though. They POLARIZE the world into those that believe in baba takur singhs bachan and those that do not. Then they demonise those that do not and dont regard them

as even being sikh and brand them anti-sikh or misguided. Nobody has a copywrite to their version which is correct. Both have a right to exist. But try to co-exist.

This thinking is wrong and needs to stop. I can see he has shaheed written on his signature but that is his view that he is entitled to. Ive seen many more signarures which just say " Sant bhindranwale" but we dont see people objecting. On havelock gurdwara main door, 1 individual has put up a sticker saying bhindranwale will come back. Isnt that also the same thing? This is directly causing friction. Using a gurdwara as a political playground if u will. plastering it in everyones faces as tgey walk in which will certainly cause offence to those who do not believe in it. This guy here hasnt put it in a gurdwara he has put it on his signature only. Dont let this difference in views dominate your lives. I learnt this a long time ago.

Nice to see you back here. Where have you been hiding jk lol. If BSSF want to go to parliament thats there business, i'm quiet on it. I'm not for it and neither am I against it. I learned through Sikhi that its the reason behind the act that counts for more (Guru Sahib wants from his Sikh) than the act itself. This topic of BSSF resulted because they chose to go against Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa. I know you don't believe they did, but let me write, what I already wrote on a different thread, that was closed. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa put his trust in Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji. Sant ji told the Singhs that were with him and the Khalsa Panth that i put my trust in Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji, by saying follow every thing Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji says. Now the BSSF is going against Sant ji by not trusting the words of Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji. If they had put their trust and respected Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, they would not put Shaheed infront of Sant ji's name because Sant ji said trust Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji's words. But this group, doesn't mind insulting Sant ji in one side of the mouth and then saying we respect him with the other side of the mouth. It's clear to me and others that have caught on to their game that, they are playing games by using Santji's name.

Think about it, Santji a soul that is divine put his trust in Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji, without any doubt, then that amounts to everything regarding Sant ji. Santji told the Khalsa Panth Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji words is my word. Here is an example (i'm not comparing Sant ji to the Gurus, but the transfer of divine level fits). When Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj made Bhai Lehna ji, Satguru Sri Guru Angad Dev ji Maharaj Guru, did our second Guru lose respect from the Sikhs who followed Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj? Let's make it more specific, did Baba Buddha ji say no i'm not accepting your decision Satguru? Baba Buddha ji had total respect, faith, trust, love, devotion, etc for Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj and bowed to Satguru Sri Guru Angad Dev ji Maharaj. I bet this BSSF crew have read what Sri Sukhmani Sahib ji says about Sants, but they don't follow that teaching. Instead they attach Sant to Santji's name for the fact of games. This goes for everyone that calls Santji shaheed. Pick a side, either Sant ji is a Sant or just Jarnail Singh ji, no one can sit in the middle and play games, like BSSF is.

There is nothing wrong with believing Sant Jarnail Singh is Shaheed.

People look at Bhai Randhir Singh as a Gurmukh but dont agree with everything he said e.g keski, ragmala

I don't see why people cant think of Sant Baba Tahkur Singh ji as a Gurmukh but not agree with everything he said.

I like to believe Sant ji is in Chardikala and will return, but i keep an open mind on it. What i would like to know from you is when will Sant ji return? If he doesn't return then what? Will you simply say its "hukam" to bail yourself out from embarrassment ?