Who Are B.S.S.F?

1kAuR1

My original post was not a firestarter. I just wanted to know if BSSF are an AK47 spin off as they associate with Dal Khalsa and SAD. I got my answer. I do agree that BSSF have responded amicably, whereas other forum members have gotten a little hot under the collar. You have the option not to post.

The issue about attending parliament. I have on several occasions met with MPs and they dont actuallly care. They will not interfere in another democracy or deal with old issues. But good luck none the less.

Again everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and I am entitled to mine which I have put across as diplomatically as possible.

1kaur1 whats it to you who BSSF is when you have already made your own conclusions , there is nothing wrong with Dal Khalsa or AK47,

S.A.D Panch PardhaniYou may have your views on these groups and they have views on them.

You made this thread on purpose,you think the parliament won't make a difference - so what does the 1984 rally do?Apart from a few old men with the same speeches and usual arguments over Sant Ji's Shaheedi.This rally at best attracts more youth - but does nothing to forward the freedom movement politically,Im all for the rally and want it to be bigger and better - as long as no one imposes their views on me

NOW im going to set the RECORD straight.If you don't support the event - don't - no loss to those groups involved - if you got a grudge due to the FACT that the Sikhs in the groups/jathe going to parliament believe Sant Ji is Shaheed - you need a reality check and need to asses on who is the supreme Sikh Authority ,and what - a Shaheed is and what a dead body is and what death - end of life means,and what photographic evidence is along with telling Sant Ji's son your father is alive! Oh I forgot some locals in Southall already told him when he came 2 yrs ago.... so if you people won't even leave Sant Ji's son alone to accept the fact of his Shaheedi - who are we init.- the common Sikhs?

You complain about a Signature?Ha!

What about Dhesi - Khalistan Zindaabad's signature? - goes something like he will be back - Sant Ji was not Arnold - in Terminator - nor was he Jesus - and no he is not comming back in 2012 - Dhadi Surjit SIngh Varis - put it right on Sikh Channel last June - he said our Anakh has been killed - we are told he will come back or hes in bombay,Pakistan or some other place - if you don't believe me watch the video of him saying this in front of hundreds of Sangat.

GET A GRIP YOU ... PEOPLE

You are part of the same clan/ideologists - who came to start trouble at Southall Nagar Keertan over t shirts which said Shaheed Sant Bhindranwale - and those same people said 'legs' will be broken - yet half of them vanished at park avenue car park - and denied they made threats.The same people made threats to disrupt the Smagam in memory of Sant Ji in east london last year - they where nowhere to be seen.

You may believe in what Baba Thakur Singh said - thats your view and your inspiration and of those like you - this has nothing to do with me, or any other group or jathebandi - you stick to your views and don't interfere or start such convos - as I said in the other topic about Shaheedi Smagam for Sant Ji in June this year - I or those like myself NEVER EVER interfere in your Barsis for Baba Thakur Singh or any of your programmes - or events .You people even burn up seeing the likes of myself at the 1984 rally so the further I keep the better - this is me speaking on a personal level not on a Jathebandic level or that of a group.

I have HAD ENOUGH of your peoples interference when it comes to other Sikhs trying to do something for the Panth - you don't own Sikhism ,and nor do you decide who is a Sikh and who is not.

NOW BACK TO topic

ALL SIKHS ARE WELCOME INCLUDING YOURSELVES AND 1KAUR1 ,as you friends are also reading this you are all welcome - jee ayaa nu!But don't try to disrupt be trying to DEFAME THE BRITISH SIKH STUDENT FEDERATION of any other groups involved - just 2 weeks before the event - as this stunt will fail - and the event will be a huge success.As BSSF has stated all info will be publicly available to be seen after the event.

Now thank you very much for takiing the time out to read my rant - I have also TRIED my best to be diplomatic - my sincere apologies to admins/or my opposers if you have been offended , as I always like to speak truth as my signature says

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The issue about attending parliament. I have on several occasions met with MPs and they dont actuallly care. They will not interfere in another democracy or deal with old issues. But good luck none the less.

Sadly true. But any attempt to bring these issues to the attention of western institutions is all good in my book, regardless of jathebandi affiliation. In regards to the above posts, its only as recently as 2 weeks ago that I discovered there was a split in the panth regarding the issue of Sant Ji's ultimate fate. I feel I do not know enough about the situation to offer an opinion, yet I will continue searching for the truth. Hopefully Waheguru will help me in my search to understand these and similar issues.

---------------

The reality of the situation is that the UK and USA are looking for trade and economic deals with India, in order to prop up their own precarious economies. They will never upset the "apple-cart" and jeopardise relations with India (and the likes of China who also have questionable human rights records), for the sake of a group of people who have been - absolutely wrongly - demonised in the world media (I'm going back to the issue of people incorrectly thinking Sikhs are militants or terrorists).

The UK and the USA only interfere in "human rights" and abuses of democracy when there's something in it for them, i.e. the oil-fields of Iraq. Then they charge in like holy knights, attempting to restore order and spread justice. The rest of the world can go to hell as far as they're concerned, as long as it doesn't affect the interests of the UK and USA. So until the Hindutva bring their brand of terror to the streets of London and New York, we can rest assured the MPs of Britain and the Senators of the USA will not join us in our battle against this tyrannical country of ours.

Oh and only5 tell Akal Takht our supreme authority and the rest of the panth along with Sant Ji';s son to also pick a side lol - jokers

You lot have even confused Kaljugi - like you do with all Sikhs,especialy youngsters with prophecies,Sant Ji was true to his word and died fighting - FACT

BSSF ,SAD Panch Pardani,Dal Khalsa Intl,,SAD Mann,United Khalsa Dal,Babbars,Sikh Youth Of Panjab,SGPC,Akal Takht, council of Khalistan,AK47 jatha ,Sikh council UK,federation of sikh orgs,network of Sikh organisations,all Gurdwareh who follow Akal takht and the rest of the Panth along with all factions of Damdami Taksaal including Baba Ram Singh Ji, & Dhumma will accept fact as they have already done not to mention Sant Baljit Singh Dadu Sahib and other mahapurkhs

Southall joker sorry southall youth calm down.

I do feel that going to parliament wont help.

I dont like the BSSF signature or other similar ones.

I started the topic because being a southall youth I had never heard of BSSF ever. And from my second post I made my feelings clear. Everyone is entitled to post which they have but seriously whats it to you if i posted or whatever else your problem is.

Bottom line the question has been answered. I wont be posting again but your all welcome to continue.

I only came across this whole Sant Ji issue about a week ago. I personally believe that Sant Ji is not shaheed, but if some other Sikhs believe he is Shaheed then so what.

My loyalty is not with any individuals or jathebandi’s, I believe in dealing with issues affecting the panth, and if any Jathebandi is working towards resolving the issues in hand, I will support that jathebandi and any other jathebandi involved on that particular issue.

My loyalty is with all those who believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj. They are my Sikh brothers and sisters, whether they think Sant Ji is alive or not doesn’t even come into it.

Guys please please look at the bigger picture. If you carry on arguing about whether Sant Ji is Shaheed or not you are simply doing what Punjabi Sikhs do best, dividing ourselves and then letting the enemy kick our a$$e$ because of our disunity.

Please discuss with respect and calm.

On the 28th January 2011, B.S.S.F National Committee will be dissolved and new members will be promoted as most Current members have already or will (by June 2011) complete their degrees.

We wish to remain a truly Student Organisation - Not the same face with the same old ideas for 25 years!

Some people say they are good and some say that they sellout and tainted.

you know, people used to say that about Sant-Sipahi Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale himself. Our own people stoope so low, as to call a lion-heart, a congress agent, and you know, some people still do. Its thier loss.