Afghan Girl Raped, Killed By Us Troops

GrimReaper

• 1 month later...

Why is there all of these new people upon this forum sprouting so much anti American rhetoric on this forum especially unproven rhetoric I feel these types of posts need to be monitored and deleted as its obvious they are posted to sabotage this forum this forum should be for panthic issues if we want to read these type of posts we can read Islamic newspapers

^^LOLZ AT ABOVE POST^^^

isn't it the very essence of being "Panthic" to look at the injustice around us and condem it? To say with one loud clear voice that injustice against one is injustice against all? For are we all not the children of God?

America is the worlds largest terrorist state. The subversive agencies that make up the neo-colonial silent empire are deep routed within the fabric of the America establishment. As others have said their history is marred with the blood of innocents. It's very Panthic to highlight such abuses least they befall us!!

I dunno maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic, but I can't help to think that Sikhs where put here as guardians of the people much like the rangers in the LOTR, kings without a kingdom roaming the wilderness (of maya) forever seeking to protect that which is good....

Just a fun fact:

GrimReaper joined: 19/07/10

Clarity joined: 18/02/11

Citizen Soulja Jee I whole heartedly agree that we were sent here to protect the downtrodden and certainly will once we establish a unity of our own we are fragmented and need to sort out our own house and protect our people before we go around judging the biggest democracy on earth.

Afghanistan hates Sikhs with a vengeance and they have destroyed most of our shrines and kicked out our brothers and sisters and declared war on the world what can we possibly do for these people.

The training the USA get is very disciplined for get the media and hollywood you will get an obvious amount of small idiots that give the entire army a bad name but overall the world is a lot safer with people like the USA in power could you imagine Afghanistan in power they are absolutely nuts and we have already had to deal with them once.

I feel we are shooting ourselves in the foot by attacking the superpowers that will help Sikhs get justice for crimes committed against us I am in no doubt the people who commited this will get justice internally.

Now what to do to highlight the huge amount of crimes against Sikhs which compare to the crimes above but run into the hundreds of thousands.

WJKKWJKF

I feel we are shooting ourselves in the foot by attacking the superpowers that will help Sikhs get justice for crimes committed against us I am in no doubt the people who commited this will get justice internally.

Now what to do to highlight the huge amount of crimes against Sikhs which compare to the crimes above but run into the hundreds of thousands.

WJKKWJKF

usa are not friends of sikhs. Why is it in some states a person with a turban(dastar), can not be a school teacher. Canada is just as bad qubec province bans the kirpan in the national assembly.

The average north americans are much more ignorant and bigoted than the average brit. That would never ever happen here in uk.

i believe it because this does happen!! :( its sad horrible dont have words to express how sad and horrible it is.. but just look at what our world is like today.. its just so fulla maya <edited by admin>. best we can do is speak up against injustices whenever we call.. make ourselves better so we could spread that positive energy of love and peace everywhere else