Secret Girlfriend Of The 7/7 Bomber

JSinghN

When we have a society where punjabi / desi girls think sleeping with other girls is normal and do it openly on things like facebook and in clubs, how can anyone find nothing shocking no more?

The western society is so messed up that it is giving islamists an easy route to multiple and in the future with enough demographics change society by voting in an islamic party that forms the government and implements islamic sharia law.

We are sleep walking into disaster due to leaders, parents and majority of people these days having no foresight for future but living for the present indulging in hedonistic filth ruining their bodies, their mind and the panth.

there are a number of reason why it happens.

1) alot of Sikhs only have 1 or 2 kids. In situations where there is no older brother in the family unit. theres more risk of it happeneing or where thees no older brothers at all looking out for the girls in the family.

2) alot of sikh parents just live in denial about their daugters . And its like a dont ask, dont tell policy.

3) muslims are more persistant in trying to date Sikh/hindu girls. Sikh lads find alot of sikh women to stuck up and hence dont try as much.

4) muslim population. There is simply a greater number of muslim lads in unis, colleges then there are Sikh.

5) this is the most important reason. the above wouldnt matter at all. Baiscaly Sikh women dont care about religion. For them its all about fun before they get married. And they want a guy who chases them. us Sikh guys are not really the sort to hound a girl untill she goes out with us.

6) even if this does happene. at the end of the day the girls reputation will suffer not ours. they turned their back on us. once you do that you have to accept the concequences. we shouldnt care about these people. these poeple are no longer in the fold and have nothing to do with us.

If a Muslim boy approaches you and takes interest, and a Sikh boy has never done so, of course a girl is going to be more inclined towards the Muslim boy. In my opinion, it's not about being attracted to aspects of the Muslim faith at all - it's about the personalities which these Muslim boys portray that girls are attracted to. Not all of them, may i add, but in some instances. For example, a Sikh girl confided in me that she has a Muslim boyfriend, and is scared to death that they won't be able to have a future together because it won't be accepted. She really likes him, she says it's because he's different to the other boys she's met - he doesn't drink, party, he's nice etc. So it's the personality of the boy that induces her liking towards him, nothing to do with the religion. If someone is attracted to someone elses personality to such an extent, they want to blur the religious barrier between them, because obviously non religious people don't see a problem with inter religious relationships.

Her parents, though, have always made it quite clear that they dislike Muslims, as i think lots of Sikh parents do :/ they're always saying horrible things about them in front of her, and i think it must really get her down. So i don't think people should always be pointing to the parents and blaming them, for most parents do try their best to instill their own values into their kids... but lets face it, we live in a society where ultimately religion doesn't play a huge role anymore. It is hard for a non religious Sikh girl to see reason for being different to ALL of her non Asian friends and being bothered about the religion of any potential boyfriend. Therefore no matter what her parents taught her, she'll do what she feels is right at a given time, even if it's behind their backs. So that's how it happens. Know what i mean?

5) this is the most important reason. the above wouldnt matter at all. Baiscaly Sikh women dont care about religion. For them its all about fun before they get married. And they want a guy who chases them. us Sikh guys are not really the sort to hound a girl untill she goes out with us.

Woah, woah, generalisation much. Lol, you can't really know that unless you are a Sikh woman, and such statements can't realllyy be generalised to all of us..

6) even if this does happene. at the end of the day the girls reputation will suffer not ours. they turned their back on us. once you do that you have to accept the concequences. we shouldnt care about these people. these poeple are no longer in the fold and have nothing to do with us.

We should care about people regardless of the mistakes they've made. So much for forgiveness and kindness.

I'm not an unforgiving person by nature, but this is one issue - in my eyes - you simply can't return from. Once that line has been crossed and a Sikh girl enters relations with a Muslim lad (or a Sikh guy with a Muslim girl), there is no turning back. Its a spit in the face of all the hundreds and thousands of our ancestors who died to resist Islam. Now, our girls are willingly entering into relationships with them? The only reason a Muslim guy portrays himself as mellow, respectful, etc., is to snare imbecilic Sikh girls in the first place. Once he's had his way with her (or impregnated her with his seed) Allah has apparently reserved a special place for him in Heaven, as he has brought another "Kuffar" into the fold. Pathetic - absolutely pathetic.

It is much easier for even an average girl/ woman to get used and approached and abused by many a guy than it is for a good looking man to be entrapped by a women just to sleep with him or enter in relationship with him.

So once girls within our community get their head around this and implement it to block out all non-sikh guys (or women in some cases with the rise of lesbians) from their social networks and thought process and solely look for a male partner of the Sikh faith. Then you will see a generation of the best of Sikh women, at the moment we have one of the worst generations of so called Sikh women ever produced and the men are not far behind. But if we take action now we can turn things around and make our sisters and daughters strengthened and shielded from negative attentions from men of non-sikh backgrounds.

The danger is an environment of 'normalisation' sets in and so many apnay/apneean get with others that it becomes almost like a norm i.e. no big deal. The question to ask is how far ahead is this if things remain as they are? Or are we there already?

When working it's like half of the apneean I meet are married to nonSikhs? And it's been like this for years. I do recognise however that the work environment may not reflect the wider trends in the community. What I do think however, is that as a whole the community seems to have a very poor grasp of female psychology.

I think men all over the world would say they don't understand the psychology of a woman - nevermind our own community! :lol:

So true! lol

That being said, those sleazy guys who target apneean seem to know exactly how to go about it.

I have to add. Feels like groundhog day.

So much time has passed, yet here we are talking about this old chestnut......

Maybe we just have to accept the horrible truth?

I sometimes wonder whether such snaring tactics are embedded (via religious preaching) into young Islamic minds, i.e. almost war (jihadi) tactics?

Come on. Brain dead apneean are as big a part of the equation as any sullay. Essentially by the time they reach puberty, the religious/cultural upbringing they've had is absolutely ineffectual in reigning in their natural feelings of lust and need for attachment to guys. It's like a lamb to the slaughter.

Plus social pressure is much stronger against sulliyan doing this. I saw myself, how sullah clamped down on slutty Muslim girls in early 90s whilst apnay were still okay with apneean going to 'day time gigs'. lol