Sikhanswers.Com - How To Help?

Khalasthan86

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Sikhanswers.com is a website dedicated to provide information for Sikhs and non-Sikhs alike giving an introduction to the principles of the Sikh faith.

The question & answer section ranges from general questions about the Sikh faith, Sikh history, questions posed by other faiths and modern issues.

The unique feature of this site is its question and answer data base which contains many frequently asked questions on various subjects. We hope to continuously expand the question & answer database with more topics which will help answer the questions seekers have on the Sikh faith and particularly the Sikh youth.

Does anyone know, how can we help SikhAnswers.com, in Advertising-wise, Financially or any other way? :D

I don't want this website to die out, as some ex-Sikh sites, have died :(

This is a amazing site!

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Following message is from SikhAnswers.com

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thank you for your message and support. SikhAnswers.com is a continuation from previous projects and we are looking to expand it, Gursikhs from all over globe have been working on this as nishkaam Seva and are not looking for any financial support currently.

We are hoping in very near future to announce new projects which will improve SikhAnswers.com, we are currently hoping we will not require any financial donation from wider sangat but if the situation should change we will post here and website.

All we ask is sangat make friends and family aware of resources avalible on site and spread word.

Keep in Chardi Kala

Daasre

Sevadaars

SikhAnswers.com

Is it just me or is everyone promoting an Anti-Sikh website:

dontsikhanswersfromhere.com

This site is anti Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji!!!

Anti Ragmala!!!

Anti Amrit Sanchars apart from AKJ and Baru Sahib!!!

Anti Sampooran Rehras Sahib Ji!!!

You little kids on here (i.e Rsingh96) need to read up before promoting this rubbish!!!

The post should be, how can we help in taking down this rubbish!!!

This site should not be promoted here! It is anti Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji!

Anti Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji:

"Giani Gian Singh, a early 20th century Sikh scholar part of the Singh Sabha Movement, expressed in his book the Panth Prakash published in 1880 CE that the style expression in some of the works does not match that of the Guru."

"Question arises as to why the Sodhak Committee deleted the following 8 compositions, and who authorized the committee members to do so. The original version of Dasam Granth was not accepted by this Committee that suggests that the original version of this Granth has been altered and adulterated. The present-day published Dasam Granth (1902) is the work of the Sodhak Committee."

Anti Sri Ragmala Sahib Ji:

"Raagmala comes after Mundaavni – the SEAL. This also puts doubts on its inclusion as nothing should come after the SEAL, which means the end."

Nindiya of Amrit Sanchar Maryada:

"Panj Pyaare (five beloved ones) should give Amrit and not "Ikk Pyaara" (one beloved one). In all organizations I have heard of, Panj Pyaare prepare Amrit but in most cases, one of the Pyaare imparts Amrit to the seekers. This is not correct maryada. The whole purpose of receive Amrit 5 times in your mouth, 5 times in your eyes and 5 times in your hair is to enable each one of the Panj Pyaare to do so. At Baru Sahib (started by Baba Attar Singh Ji) and Akhand Kirtani Jatha this maryada is still going on."

Sampooran Rehras Sahib Ji

"It is inappropriate to use such terms as "sampuran" (complete) or incomplete. The standard Sodar Rehraas Sahib read at Sri Darbar Sahib is "complete" and "sampuran".

namastanq veer,

Can you post the link of the website where the material is written against dasam granth sahib?

I know singhs who run this website and i will inform them about this.. I hope they copied this from other source without noticing the above mistake and I think that this is not their own views on sri Dadam Granth.

• Sri Dasam Granth sahib -typo error on above reply as i cant edit post on iphone :(

namastanq veer,

Can you post the link of the website where the material is written against dasam granth sahib?

I know singhs who run this website and i will inform them about this.. I hope they copied this from other source without noticing the above mistake and I think that this is not their own views on sri Dadam Granth.

• Sri Dasam Granth sahib -typo error on above reply as i cant edit post on iphone :(

All the quotes i've put up are from that site.

Benti to the youth who are newly coming into Sikhi: Amrit is one, dont let these people fool you into thinking that it is only acceptable if you take Amrit from a particular 'jatha'. Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's Amrit is one whether its Taksal, Nihang Dals, Nishkam Jatha, Rara Sahib etc

Lets unite the Panth, not DIVIDE as some people seem to be doing!!!