Sikhi Leaflets For Download /Edit/Distribution

DalbirSingh

Please download some of these old leaflets that could be edited (remove some of the odd stuff if you see any) and print them in bulks have them given around in Gurdwaras, sikh socs, other events and stuff.

dictionary_of_sikh_words.pdf

five_ks.pdf

god_in_sikhism.pdf

structure_of_a_sikh_temple.pdf

the_sikh_gurus.pdf

what_is_vaisakhi.pdf

what_makes_sikhism_unique.pdf

sikhrehatmaryada.pdf

52 hukamnamas.doc

There are many many ebooks that we should try and appeal to Gurdwaras to have printed and distributed for free perhaps from Gurdwara sangat funds.

http://www.sikhs.wel...kh_Religion.pdf

http://www.globalsik.../essentials.pdf

As projectnaad has shut down could someone take off the logos on the leaflet and maybe reupload them please?

These leaflets are from the Project Naad website which has now been closed down. I know that there were some allegations about the website being linked to the RSS, even Panthic Weekly had an article on this issue.

Personally I quite like the leaflets, they are layed out quite nicely and seem to be accurate. Any thoughts from the sangat.

I wouldnt mind putting some of this material out in my local Gurdwara, are their any Sikh Sangaters who object to these leaflets in any way?

bro, the rehat maryada is that of the SGPC. I would read it first, if i were you, before you put it anywhere, as there are parts of it, that will make some not want to see it in gurdwaras. Personally i dont see any issue with it, as it is panth parwaan maryada, but not all Sikhs are tolerant of Sikhs with different view.

• 2 weeks later...

excellent..!!

thanks for sharing.