Swami Brahmdev/Bhai Gopal Singh Ji In Bad Health

vijaydeep Singh

Gurfateh

Swami Brahmdev/Bhai Gopal Singh Ji in bad health

Today das had a talk with Swami Brahmdev Ji. Das wanted him to give a lecture at Mata Sundari College.

On talking das came with the facts about his health.

He has a fracture in leg for last 7 to 8 months. He is being operated upon twice and now doctors want the third operation which is differed due to his history of diabetes. As perSikh Jagriti Manch, he is the best scholar of the Panth. In spite of ill health he is still hell bent to serve the Panth and is in Chardi Kala.

He could be contacted at his mobile 0091-9815446481

regards

vd Singh

Gurfateh

Swami Brahmdev/Bhai Gopal Singh Ji in bad health

Today das had a talk with Swami Brahmdev Ji. Das wanted him to give a lecture at Mata Sundari College.

On talking das came with the facts about his health.

He has a fracture in leg for last 7 to 8 months. He is being operated upon twice and now doctors want the third operation which is differed due to his history of diabetes. As perSikh Jagriti Manch, he is the best scholar of the Panth. In spite of ill health he is still hell bent to serve the Panth and is in Chardi Kala.

He could be contacted at his mobile 0091-9815446481

regards

vd Singh

What about ur Contact No or Email ? I have lots of question on Sanatan Sikhi ?

And r u still in Rashtriya Sikh Sangat .

Gurfateh

Well use akalustatvijaydeep@gmail.com

mobile is 9891523837(country code 0091).

After the death of Rulda Singh, these guys never Das has any info about their meetings.

U mean u are no longer associated with RSS and its sister concerns ?

And last time i have ur people are very active in eastern side of India to spread Sikhi . Whats the progress sir are we winning converts or not ?

Gurfateh

Dear Comrade Inqalabi Ji,

Kindly visit the website of Jathedar Takaht Patna Sahib or contact Nanak Singh ji Nishtar about the actions being taken in the east.

http://www.jathedartakhatpatnasahib.org/index.php?option=com_msphotos&view=list&cid=3&r=2723002&by=c_l&from=3

and for Nanak Singh Nishtar

http://www.forgottensikhs.com/Contact%20Us.htm

Lastly about das's relation with RSS.

By the way das is interested to know your identity first? Were you in Rashtriya Sikh Sangat and saw das there ? Are you aware about the people with whom das is working? or aware of job profile of das, first let your identity be established. your name talks of leftism as we in Sikhism are swampped by Inqlabi comrades like Ghugga Ji,Jeonawala Brar, Harmann Mann, so on and so forth. So only if you have any association with Panthic bodies like AKJ, SGPC or DDT, then only das will share his details on email else nothing could be extracted from him.

Just to prove his identity das is posting the link of his own photo from a third independant site

Vijaydeep Singh

sorry for being harsh but at present there are many sheeps hiding in the hide of lion. Das is anyway a donkey and not a brave Sikh or Singh even but distrust to brethren is rampant due to intruders in faith. Again forgive das and give your identity.

Gurfateh

Dear Comrade Inqalabi Ji,

Kindly visit the website of Jathedar Takaht Patna Sahib or contact Nanak Singh ji Nishtar about the actions being taken in the east.

http://www.jathedart...2&by=c_l&from=3

and for Nanak Singh Nishtar

http://www.forgotten...ontact%20Us.htm

Lastly about das's relation with RSS.

By the way das is interested to know your identity first? Were you in Rashtriya Sikh Sangat and saw das there ? Are you aware about the people with whom das is working? or aware of job profile of das, first let your identity be established. your name talks of leftism as we in Sikhism are swampped by Inqlabi comrades like Ghugga Ji,Jeonawala Brar, Harmann Mann, so on and so forth. So only if you have any association with Panthic bodies like AKJ, SGPC or DDT, then only das will share his details on email else nothing could be extracted from him.

Just to prove his identity das is posting the link of his own photo from a third independant site

http://www.flickr.co...N04/4088882214/

sorry for being harsh but at present there are many sheeps hiding in the hide of lion. Das is anyway a donkey and not a brave Sikh or Singh even but distrust to brethren is rampant due to intruders in faith. Again forgive das and give your identity.

Veer Ji dont get scared . U dont know me and i am not leftist . Inqulaab means revolution not just Red Revolution.

And how do i know u .

I am Amar_jkp i don't think u remember me .

I got ban from this and Sikh Awareness forum and i also used to post in Sikh philosphy forum where u were always fighting Khalsa fauj on Dasam Granth.

Gurfateh

Dear Brother,

Forgive das for his snobbish behavior.

About Rashtriya Sikh Sangat.

There has been a an allegation of economic irregularities by one person, who left them. With regard to their new head quarter near New Delhi railway station. God only knows the truth.

Two main functionaries of them have doubt on the conduct of das as they are aware that das is by know well associated with various panthic organization on some issues which will include missionaries, taksal, akj etc. By mercy of God, all trust Das their own, das tries to bring in arbitration in their mutual conflicts yet not with much success.

As two people doubt das and something happens to them, das could be entrapped uselessly so inspite of their calling das to their office das does not goes their as they do not call das in their think tank meeting at present.

Another thing has that das was not well for last year or so maybe due to sins of this and past birth. So not much public activities.

Lastly das never fought for Shri Dasam Granth Sahib but was against the misinterpretation of Shri Guru Granth Sahib. As result now there are attacks on Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji with the same logic. Anyway by now das realizes during ailment that das is hypocrate, who himself oes not follow that holy text.

Veer Ji dont get scared . U dont know me and i am not leftist . Inqulaab means revolution not just Red Revolution.

And how do i know u .

I am Amar_jkp i don't think u remember me .

I got ban from this and Sikh Awareness forum and i also used to post in Sikh philosphy forum where u were always fighting Khalsa fauj on Dasam Granth.

Can you stop this. You can PM him if you are so eager to attack his credibility.

Vijaydeep singh is a trusted member of khalsa panth who has contributed opposing

slanderers of Dasam Bani.

Can you stop this. You can PM him if you are so eager to attack his credibility.

Vijaydeep singh is a trusted member of khalsa panth who has contributed opposing

slanderers of Dasam Bani.

Kaka ji Mind ur own business . I just ask some questions nothing more than that .

Gurfateh

Dear Brother,

Forgive das for his snobbish behavior.

About Rashtriya Sikh Sangat.

There has been a an allegation of economic irregularities by one person, who left them. With regard to their new head quarter near New Delhi railway station. God only knows the truth.

Two main functionaries of them have doubt on the conduct of das as they are aware that das is by know well associated with various panthic organization on some issues which will include missionaries, taksal, akj etc. By mercy of God, all trust Das their own, das tries to bring in arbitration in their mutual conflicts yet not with much success.

As two people doubt das and something happens to them, das could be entrapped uselessly so inspite of their calling das to their office das does not goes their as they do not call das in their think tank meeting at present.

Another thing has that das was not well for last year or so maybe due to sins of this and past birth. So not much public activities.

Lastly das never fought for Shri Dasam Granth Sahib but was against the misinterpretation of Shri Guru Granth Sahib. As result now there are attacks on Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji with the same logic. Anyway by now das realizes during ailment that das is hypocrate, who himself oes not follow that holy text.

Veer Ji have u ever heard of Nihung Dharam Singh Ji ?

There are some videos on you tube by Sach khoj Academy and Spiritual Wisom on various issue which can raise many questions.

Very soon i will post all those videos with new topics , i just want u to participate actively