:)

Amanbhogal

Thanx for the invitation brother

i wish i could accept it..

m neither a muslim nor a sikh ..

so i dont mind converting to sikhism if you show me the right path??

Your most welcome. Feel free to ask any questions you may have that have not been covered by topics already done in the past in the forum. What you should ask yourself is what you are looking for in life, and do other faiths have an afterlife that sound plausible in your mind.

I would put it that Sikhism is more of a way of life and philosophy to train and tune your mind to God consciousness rather than a ritualistic primitive thinking faith.

THE MAIN PART OF EVERY RELIGION OR THE WAY OF LIFE STARTS WITH A REVELEATION A HOLY BOOK OR A GUIDE TO WAY OF LIFE..

AS for SIKHISM it is GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI..

can you explain how can it be the way of life..?

These threads always go down exactly the same course. I would have much more respect for these people if they at least had the guts to admit they were muslim and be honest about their intentions.

Brother i support u..

even i prefer people to be honest instead of being gutless..

peace

by the way who are muslims?

helllo evryone...

i am a new memeber here with a motive of gaining some information regarding our own religion...

n i have a few questions ...

hoping a good response from your side...

1. why does caste system still prevails among sikhs...if our religion aborts it?

2.why do many sikhs visit temple's n worship hindu Gods..whereas idol worshipping is strictly probhitted.?

thank u

Guru Hargobind (1595-1644)

• Transformed the Sikhs by introducing martial arts and weapons for the defense of the masses.
  • Guru Hargobind put on two swords - one signifying miri (secular power) and other piri (spiritual power).
  • Built the Akal Takht in 1608 at Amritsar in Punjab.
  • He was imprisoned in the fort of Gwaliar for one year. When he was released he insisted that his 52 fellow prisoners, who were Rajput kings, should also be set free. To mark this occasion the Sikhs celebrate Diwali (bandi chod divas).
  • Fought four battles with the Mughal rulers which were forcing people to become Muslims.

MY FRIEND YOU MUST HAVE GOT YOUR ANSWER

one of the famous Guru's marked and celebrated hindu festival than how can u expect others to strictly follow sikhism

(most of the scholars say that sikhism is a one single religion its neither a mixture of hinduism nor islam)

when you have permission to celebrate diwali from one of our guru's then visiting temples and doing Idol worship is a minor thing..

this was the answer 4 ur 2nd question

and abotu the 1st question its thinking of people which creates caste God or Religion is not the reason behind it..

peace

I KINDLY REQUEST THE ADMIN PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS POST THIS IS MY 5 TH ATTEMPT U HAVE ALREADY DELETED 4 POST OF MINE

AND I ALSO REQUEST THE MEMBERS DO NOT REPORT MY POST IF U THINK ITS THE MATTER OF FAITH THEN COME AND HAVE A DEBATE

CZ I PREFER CHALLENGE NOT MOVE BACK

PATIENCE AND REPENTENCE GOD IS ENOUGH FOR US

This thread had like 3 muslims asking each other questions and lol

hehe..pretty cool isnt that..

if you think those 3 r muslims

face them

teach them about sikhism instead of cracking joke my brother

peace

KINDLY DO NOT REPORT ABUSE :)

The truth is always funny my Muslim brother

Peace love and pork

TRUTH makes a person feel HAPPY not Funny :)

YOU CALLED ME A MUSLIM

i guess u r 1 of them u r including me cz u dnt wnt any 1 to b suspicious 2 u rite..

;)

pretty good

peace

KINDLY DO NOT REPORT

let the world know whats going on over here in this topic