Gurbani Anywhere Iphone Edition Version 2.0

wjkk wjkf

first thank you soo much bhai sahib for doing such a big sewa thanks again ...bhai sahib daas was facing this problem in the new software

When I go to search by Ang option on iphone 3g, the iphone key board covers the text field of the dialog box. Now I can enter the ang number but since "ok" and "cancel" buttons of the dialog box are covered with the keyboard , I can't press OK or Cancel. Infact once at this stage there is no way to come out of app other then by pressing home button of iphone. Is anyon else facing this problem or am I doing something wrong?

what should i do veerji ?

one more thing the fonts are too large in 16 also is there any option to reduce it more even ?

thanks

well i face the same problem too... but can i download version 2.0 for the ipod touch ?

well i have downloaded version 2 for my itouch but when i opened gurbani anywhere, it was still version 1.

i deleted version 1 , and tried again to download version 2, but the app isnt appearing on my itouch :( :(

i lost my favourite app :( help me

you need to restore your ipod and install GA using itunes.

Wjkk Wjkf,

Bhai sahib could you please please add a way to search in English like they have in sikhi to the max...

Say if the shabad was "jo mangeeh Thakur apnee" all we have to search is JMTA. Many people like myself are not blessed as much as others, we are still learning gurmuki.

Thank you,

Wjkk Wjkf ...