Kaam Even After Getting Amrit

Guest G.SIngh

Guest G.SIngh

WJKK WJKF

I am a 20 year old Amritdhari Sikh guy.I did a great sin.I <mod cut> acted on kaam on my own even after getting Amrit.I have watched such movies,pix etc.I know I ll be punished.But I want to know do I need to re-take Amrit now though I did nothing with paraai/someother lady etc.I always do full Nitnem and never missed anyday after getting Amrit.Plz answere this question do I need to retake Amrit and also tell some Bani which may help me to ask for Bul Chuk Maaf.

Regards

G.Singh

Guest mastana

When daas took Amrit, the Panj Pyaare said to re-take Amrit only if Bajjar Kurehit is done, otherwise do a sincere Ardas and beg forgiveness. If you want to do that, do it. If you want to go and pesh, then do that, otherwise do both.

<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> (Deepak Chopra calls this as the very effective "Law of Least Effort") Supreme Lord said: The unsatisfied desire produces anger. The satisfied desire breeds greed for more. Thus desire is a great devil, because, it can never be fully satisfied. (3.37) As the fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror by dust, and as an embryo by the womb, similarly, the Self-knowledge (Jnaan) gets covered by the veil of lust (Kaam). The lust for material and sensual enjoyment is called Kaam or Vaasanaa in Sanskrit. (3.38) Senses, the mind, and the intellect are the seat of desires. The desire deludes a person by veiling the Self-knowledge. Therefore, one must purify the intellect by Sevaa, and establish control over the mind and senses. (3.40) Spirit (Atmaa) is superior to both mind and intellect. One must not soil one's Atmaa by sinful temporary pleasures of the senses. One should first strengthen and purify the intellect by Sevaa, spiritual practices, and medita­tion; then control the mind and senses by the purified intellect, and establish control over lust (Kaam), the mighty devil of material and sensual pleasures. (3.43) CHAPTER SUMMARY: Defines what is KarmYog (KY), describes the necessity and importance of KY in spiritual journey; tells that people should teach others by their personal example; all works are really done by the nature or God using us as His instruments; Kaam or the selfish desire is the greatest enemy for the seekers of Truth; and teaches how to control insatiable desires with the help of trained and purified intellect.

Sri Krishna Bhagwan in Sri Bhagavad Gita

i also have the same problem..............even i have a relationship with a amritdhari and now i have guilt so have talked about that person to my parents to marry.

I think that i know i have lots of vikaar thinked bad even we have transferred bad pics to each other but until we had made a physical relationship we don't have to go for pesh........................

This what i think.......but i also need advice. do help

There's the Sikh Helpline you can call. I think it's called SAS. You should be able to google it. I must say they most definate answer would be from the Panj Piare.

Whatever you do. Don't let this event make you give up until you have spoken to the Panj Piare.

And don't forget. Kaam is only one of the five enimies. Don't forget you have to keep a look out for Krodh, Lohb, Moh, Hankaar too! They could manifest themselves out of Kaam. I've read that the 4 others begin with Kaam.

Get some advice, put the situation right, get back on track/Amrit, and then carry on with your life!

Amrit is not the end amrit is the starting. Dont expect to take amrit and ur changed very next morning. Ur heart is pure somewhere thats why you took amrit start with that part of heart fill it with naam simren.

My approach to problem have always been different do suppress anything inside you as it will blowout as a volcano one day. Instead start living 2 lives one with naam simren ur seva ur nitname other part with lust anger etc ... but reduce ur second life every day.

If you have problem with kaam looking at woman's face make your thought lustful look at her feet. I learned this thing from Nanak parkash granth. A person came to guru sahib with problem of lust guru sahib told dont look at the face of women but at her feet lust will be reduced. give it a try.

Dont suppress but reduce it every day dont force your self in any thing if ur week to take the pressure instead make urself strong mentally spiritually and u will be out.

The good thing is you know that you have this problem you have realized it and ur willing to find the solution when you know the problem half of it is already solved

and regarding pesh or taking amrit again i dont think so its needed as you are not indulged in any sort of sexual activity with other women