Sikh Attitude Towards Jyotish(Astrology)

gurmukhsodhi

Gurmat is that everything is in God's Hukam and mankind should be Hukam Raza chalna Nanak likhiya naal

The jotshee are all fraud because the vidiyah has died out and replaced with laptop jotshee who r fraud

The jotshee vidiya is a true vidiya and it was used to protect against greh

But in Gurbani it is written that the naam abhyasi cannot be effected by the greh

Greh do exist such as when budda was enlighten the greh Mara came to attack him

Other grehs are like Shani greh... basically stars and astrology and devteh and higher spiritual entities mess about with human being, they try to spoil there life events

Plz visit link below for Wikipedia on Greh Nashatar ( astrology)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shani_(TV_series)

my pard nana ji always told my mum if someone has told you there is something in your hand that is not good all you need to do is uttde avda haath dekh ke waheguru simran karo , waheguru ji will change your lekh . i can  attest to this being true as i've done it and seen change . i have heard from sant mahapursh that the gurmukh becomes outside the influence of planets, etc as they serve and rely only on  Akal Purakh ji , whereas the manmukh gets affected more so.